About the Property
The lovely furnished villa has 1.600 square feet of living space with a large pool with heating option and it is just a few minute’s drive to Cape Harbour Marina, golf courses and shopping plazas. This central location allows you to reach your destinations very quickly. The Pine Island Road, where many famous restaurants, shops and grocery stores are located,is just a short drive away.
The pool deck faces the west and also offers a south-facing deck area with 2 sun chaise loungers. The sitting area on the terrace with seating for 6 people is wind and sun protected in a niche. A gas grill is offered for a delicious BBQ. The spacious terrace and pool area is covered with a cage to protect you against mosquitoes. Although you can enjoy sitting all night long in this lainai with pleasant mild temperatures after sunset. The back yard of our 10.000 square ft lot is fenced and protects you from prying eyes.
Washer and dryer are ready for use. The garage is directly accessible from the house.
The house offers enough space for up to 6 people.
In the spacious living / dining room you will find:
- LCD TV
- DVD- / Blu-ray player
- Bluetooth home theater system
- Google Chromecastaccess for your personally movie fun
- phone for free calls to USA/Kanada
- WIFI free of charge
Why Kids Love It
Note for families with children:
- The pool can be secured quickly for children with a small fence.
- A baby crib and a high chair can be provided free of charge.
- Toys for pool and beach are complementary for use
- Bench and tricycle are free of charge
Small prices - happy families:
- Children under 6 years stay free
- Children up to 12 years pay ONLY a fee of 35$ / week
Our Villa Mark is situated in amazing part of southwest of Cape Coral:
- close to the heart of Cape Coral - the Pine Island Road - for shopping and Entertainment
- central home base for trips to south like to the beaches of Cape Coral and Fort Myers Beach
Favorite Places To Eat
Bubbas Roadhouse on Pine Island Road
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Jan 31 2019 - Mar 31 2019
Mar 31 2019 - Jan 31 2020
Dec 23 2019 - Jan 31 2020
Jan 31 2020 - Mar 31 2020
Mar 31 2020 - Jan 31 2021
Mar 31 2021 - Jan 31 2022
Tax Rate: 11.5%
- price includes a rental of maximum 3 guests.
- for additional guests there will be are charge of 10$/night
- final cleaning is 160$
- our reviews are listed on our Homepage:
- The Reservation Deposit of 25% has to be paid within 7 days from reservation. No Reservation is effective until receipt of Final Payment. The Final Payment is required to be paid 60 days before entrance on the Property.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
a. If the Property becomes unavailable to the Guest prior to occupancy, owner/ agent agrees to refund the full amount paid to the date of cancellation, and Guest agrees to release any claims against owner/ agent.
b. If, for any reason, the Guest cancels this Agreement more than sixty (60) days from the Arrival Date, the Reservation Deposit will not be refunded.
c. Cancellations within sixty (60) days of Guest Arrival Date. All amounts paid (Reservation Deposit and Final Payment) will be forfeited.
d. No refund is due (or will be made) for inclement weather. Travel or Vacation Insurance is recommended to be obtained by Guest. Guest and parties listed above must comply with any mandatory evacuation order.
Last updated on March 11, 2019
Holger and Rebecca Holhorst
Year Purchased: 2016
About the owner: We are happy to own this lovely property since 2015. We are a Germany Family with a little guy. We like spending our vacation in Florida and share our property with our you.
Why this property? We are a famliy friendly place and did a lot of heart on this home. We are sure you will like are style too.
Speaks: English, German
Calendar last updated: March 11, 2019