This property is no longer available, but please browse our additional Cape Coral vacation rentals
About the Property
The lovely furnished villa has 1.600 square feet of living space with a large pool with heating option and it is just a few minute’s drive to Cape Harbour Marina, golf courses and shopping plazas. This central location allows you to reach your destinations very quickly. The Pine Island Road, where many famous restaurants, shops and grocery stores are located,is just a short drive away.
The pool deck faces the west and also offers a south-facing deck area with 2 sun chaise loungers. The sitting area on the terrace with seating for 6 people is wind and sun protected in a niche. A gas grill is offered for a delicious BBQ. The spacious terrace and pool area is covered with a cage to protect you against mosquitoes. Although you can enjoy sitting all night long in this lainai with pleasant mild temperatures after sunset. The back yard of our 10.000 square ft lot is fenced and protects you from prying eyes.
Washer and dryer are ready for use. The garage is directly accessible from the house.
The house offers enough space for up to 6 people.
In the spacious living / dining room you will find:
- LCD TV
- DVD- / Blu-ray player
- Bluetooth home theater system
- Google Chromecastaccess for your personally movie fun
- phone for free calls to USA/Kanada
- WIFI free of charge
Why Kids Love It
Note for families with children:
- The pool can be secured quickly for children with a small fence.
- A baby crib and a high chair can be provided free of charge.
- Toys for pool and beach are complementary for use
- Bench and tricycle are free of charge
Small prices - happy families:
- Children under 6 years stay free
- Children up to 12 years pay ONLY a fee of 35$ / week
Our Villa Mark is situated in amazing part of southwest of Cape Coral:
- close to the heart of Cape Coral - the Pine Island Road - for shopping and Entertainment
- central home base for trips to south like to the beaches of Cape Coral and Fort Myers Beach
Favorite Places To Eat
Bubbas Roadhouse on Pine Island Road
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
Please inquire about the rates.
Holger and Rebecca Holhorst
Year Purchased: 2016
About the owner: We are happy to own this lovely property since 2015. We are a Germany Family with a little guy. We like spending our vacation in Florida and share our property with our you.
Why this property? We are a famliy friendly place and did a lot of heart on this home. We are sure you will like are style too.
Speaks: English, German
Calendar last updated: March 25, 2019