About the Property
Beautiful 2 bedroom / 2 bath condo on the ground floor.
The master has a queen size bed and a flat screen T.V. and a private bathroom.
The second bedroom is large and has a new bunk bed with a trundle. Full bed on the bottom and 2 twin beds. There is a full bathroom right off the hallway.
This two bedroom condo has wood flooring throughout. It also has a washer and dryer. All the appliances are full sized. There is a flat screen T.V. in the living room and a sitting/ reading area off the living space. The dining room table sits 6 people very comfortable.
There's a outside patio.
Everything you need is nearby and Destin
offers so many different recreational activities, there is something for every member of the family to do. From arts and culture to eco-tourism, from fine dining to quick bites, from sports and adventure to shopping and spas; the Destin area has it all.
Chateau La Mer is a desirable,family-oriented complex, perfect for a peaceful get-away. There are large expanses of green space, sidewalks for walking or riding a bike, and a boardwalk that runs along the gorgeous beach. Walk to restaurants. Cool off in the large community pool that is seasonally heated. Try your hand at tennis or shuffleboard, located on-site. Prepare local delicacies on one of the many outdoor grills available. You can also entertain in the neighborhood clubhouse. There is no through-traffic, so families with children can easily enjoy the outdoors.
This is condo-living at its best–no waiting for elevators! Walk to nearby restaurants
or pick up some local seafood for a relaxing evening at your home-away-from-home. Your walk to the silky white sands of the Gulf is maybe 150 steps. This ground floor two bedroom is elegantly beachy. The queen sized bed in the master bedroom is welcome after a day of fun in the sun. The second bedroom is large and has a full sized bed with a twin above it and a twin trundle bed under the full. This two bedroom condo has tile throughout. It has a washer and dryer. All appliances are full sized. There is a flat screen t.v. in both bedrooms and one in the living room. This is NOT a pet friendly unit.
Enjoy listening to the sounds of the gulf while lounging outside on the patio or grilling on the barbeque grill that is only steps from your back door.Take a dip in the heated neighborhood pool or if the 'surf's up,' you are only a few steps away from our 230 feet of private beach
access and the shimmering white sands and turquoise waters that make Destin famous. The tennis courts are well kept and provide hours of fun and exercise. There are laundry facilities on-site and even a clubhouse available to rent for special events. The Chateau La Mer
neighborhood is located on Scenic Highway 98 along the coast and has no through-traffic, which is greatly appreciated by families with kids and/or pets.
You are minutes away from Destin Commons or Silver Sands Outlets. It is a short walk to several nearby restaurants or you can pick up some local seafood for a relaxing evening at your home-away-from-home.
Come get away from the hustle and bustle of life and enjoy your vacation in this condo at the beautiful Destin beaches on the Gulf of Mexico. Ride a bike, Paddle board or look for seashell.
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Apr 19 2019 - May 26 2019
May 27 2019 - Jun 29 2019
Jun 30 2019 - Jul 28 2019
Jul 28 2019 - Aug 31 2019
Sep 01 2019 - Sep 08 2019
Sep 08 2019 - Dec 29 2019
CLEANING FEE: $130
PROCESSING FEE: $50
Tax Rate: 11%
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 PM CST the day of arrival and CHECKOUT is 9:30 AM. No earlier check-ins. There may be times when access to your unit is unavoidably delayed due to cleaning or maintenance issues. There will be no discounts offered due to a late check-ins, however management will strive to limit the amount of time between guests arrival and access to the reserved unit.
2. This is a NON-SMOKING and DRUG FREE unit. Failure to comply will result in loss of entire deposit.
3. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent. Furthermore, Lessee may not let, sublet or assign this lease for all or any part of the premises. Failure to comply will result in loss of entire deposit and eviction.
4. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT - A damage-reservation deposit of $250 is required. Once the payment is received, the reservation takes place. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided that ALL these rules are followed and the following provisions are met.
a. No damage/loss is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services
rendered during the stay
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are
placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. Beds are stripped and used linens are
placed in the laundry basket. Remove all food from the refrigerator.
d. All keys and gate passes are left in the condo upon departure.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure
f. No linens are lost or damaged
g. No early check-in or late check-out (unless agreed upon)
h. Parking passes remain in the condo ($50.00 fee for lost pass)
I. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representatives of the owner), the local
5. We (Coast Vacation Rentals) reserve the right to assign an agent to enter the premises to make repairs, show the property, or respond to an emergency
6. Lessee agrees to indemnify and save Lessor harmless from liability, loss or damage arising from any nuisance or harm made or suffered on the leased premises by the Lessee, tenants or guests from any careless, neglect or improper conduct of any persons entering, occupying or visiting the leases premises.
7. PAYMENT - Payment is due sixty (60) days before your arrival date. Please make payments in the form of traveler’s checks, bank money orders, cashiers checks. For other forms of payment please discuss with owners.
8.MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - the maximum number of guests per condominium is limited to how many guest can sleep in the beds. These properties require a minimum of
three (3) nights minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday period. If a rental is taken for less than three days, the guest will be charged the three-night rate.
12.INCLUSIVE FEES - rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenities fees are included in the rental rate.
13.NO DAILY MAID SERVICES - while linens and bath towels are included in the unit’s daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
14.DISPOSABLE ITEMS - guests are expected to bring items they will need for their visit. We DO NOT provide food, laundry soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, aluminum foil or plastic wraps. For your convenience we will provide a toiletry starter kit that includes a roll of tissue paper, dishwasher tablets and a trash bag. Please plan to pack additional items as needed.
15.RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice
16.FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
17. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
18.PARKING PASSES - Temporary parking passes will be issued upon entering the complex from Hwy 98. Renters must display parking pass in the car at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense19. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY - No refunds will be given unless:
a. The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
b. A " Mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the National weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area, we will refund:
Aa. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered
Bb. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants
to shorten their stay, to come after the Hurricane Warnings is lifted; and
Cc. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to a
Arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
Last updated on February 06, 2019
Calendar last updated: February 06, 2019
Phone number: +1 (850) 837-0939
Links to more information:
View all my listings