About the Property
The largest unit type in Oakwater Resort. Spacious 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms town home with 1,808 sq. ft. of living area. 2-story with one car garage perfect to store your vehicle from the hot Florida sun. Huge family room and dining room.
Backyard is facing Oakwater Lake with both water and conservation views.
This home can accommodate your entire family and comes completely furnished with everything you could possibly need to make your stay enjoyable. The whole unit can accommodate up to 8 adult people.
The kitchen is stocked with cooking ware and dinning ware for you to choose when to eat.
The huge living room is a great place to gather together and watch a favorite movie.
Likewise, The 3 bedrooms are equipped with their own TV/DVD combo so everyone can have their own space when needed.
Our unique children's corner is full of toys and a LEGO table.
Wi-Fi and unlimited long distance also provided in this unit.
Registered and Licensed by the Department of Business and Professional Regulation, Division of Hotels and Restaurants, Florida
• Living Room: 4 pieces sofa set with 52’ flat screen TV, DVD, cable, Wi-Fi, phone. 1 half bath
• Dining Room: Solid wood, classic dining table and hutch
• Master Bedrooms - King sized bed, en-suite bath, walking closet and 32’ Cable TV/DVD combo, phone.
• 2nd Bedrooms - Queen sized bed, 32’ Cable TV/DVD combo, and a baby crib
• 3rd Bedrooms - 2 twin beds with cable TV/DVD combo.
• Extra two folding beds are provided for additional 2 persons.
• Baby Friendly - High chair, Stroller, Crib, etc.
Community Amenities in Oakwater Resort (Free):
*24-hour Gated Security
*Concierge Services Club House,
*Lagoon Style Heated Swimming Pools,
* Tiki Bar ,
*Volleyball Sand Court
*Playgrounds. and splash zone
In addition to being so close to the Walt Disney World Resort, is also very close to all the other major theme parks and attractions.
Distance to major attractions:
1. 29 minutes to ORLANDO INT AIRPORT - 23 miles
2. 4 minutes to DISNEY WORLD - 2 miles
3. 21 minutes to SEAWORLD – 11.8 miles
4. 19 minutes to UNIVERSAL STUDIOS – 14.3 miles
5. 12 minutes to DISNEY’S ANIMAL KINGDOM – 6.8 miles
6. 11 minutes to ESPN WIDE WORLD OF SPORTS – 4 miles
7. 22 minutes to ORLANDO PREMIUM OUTLETS – 15.4 miles
8. 18 minutes to GATORLAND – 9.2 miles
9. 3 minutes to MYSTIC DUNES GOLF CLUB - 0.5 miles
10. Plus, half a mile from the 192. Along the 192 you will find any convenience you could want. There are several great golf courses, and many restaurants and shops nearby, including Outback Steakhouse, Red Lobster, Giordanos, TGI Friday, Sizzler, Supermarkets, Eckerds Pharmacies, Banks etc.
We require 25% down at the time of booking and the remainder to be paid at least 60 days prior to arrival. There is $200 security deposit required to book this place. The deposit will be returned within 10 days if no damage occurred.
Right in the center of the tourist area. Along the Highway 192 you will find any convenience you could want. There are several great golf courses, and many restaurants and shops nearby, including Outback Steakhouse, Red Lobster, Giordanos, TGI Friday, Sizzler, Supermarkets, Eckerds Pharmacies, Banks etc. Walmart is just outside of the Resort.
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental listings site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Apr 18 2018 - Apr 27 2018
Apr 30 2018 - May 10 2018
May 18 2018 - May 25 2018
Jun 15 2018 - Jun 28 2018
Jul 30 2018 - Nov 16 2018
Nov 17 2018 - Nov 26 2018
Nov 27 2018 - Dec 20 2018
Dec 21 2018 - Jan 07 2019
Jan 08 2019 - May 01 2019
May 01 2019 - May 31 2019
Cleaning Fee: $90
Card Fee: $50
Tax Rate: 13.5%
Last updated on Feb 23, 2018
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: A family of 4 from Toronto, Canada. We all love Disney World. My husband's first visit was 30 years ago and since then, like most of the kids, he had dreamed to come Disney all the time. In early 2012, my husband decided to make his dream come true - we bought this property not only for our 2 sons (5&3) and also for kids around us. We'd love to open our door to the kids all around the world. We wish this property can help parents to keep their kids safe and even happier while visiting Disney World.
-- Jennifer and Kevin (Owner)
P.S. Thank you Disney World, to make generations and generations' kids happy
Calendar last updated: 02/23/2018
Links to more information:
View all my listings