About the Property
Thank you for considering our piece of paradise “El Paraíso” Splash Resort 706W.
At “El Paraíso” 706W you will find:
• Free Beach Service: Two padded chaise lounges and umbrella will be set up for you on the beach each day of your stay. Beach service is included with all our rentals. This is worth over $250.00 from March 1 – October 31.
• Master Bedroom – Wake up to beautiful views of the gulf in a comfortable king size bed, 43" Smart TV, and Blue Ray Player.
• Master Bathroom with dual sinks and granite countertops.
• Guest Bedroom – Comfortable queen size bed, dresser and night table, 42" TV and Blue Ray Player.
• Living Room – Queen size sleeper sofa with 6” innerspring mattress and 55" Smart TV and Blue Ray Player.
• Fans in living room and both bedrooms.
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops.
• Dining room table with seating for six.
• Wireless Internet, cable TV and Netflix movies and programming.
• Washer and Dryer inside the unit.
• Balcony with gorgeous views of the Gulf of Mexico – two chaise lounges, tables, and chairs.
• Tiled floors – No carpets with hidden dirt.
• Covered parking.
• Owners Operated - Willie and Maria will answer your inquiry and all your questions, owners inspect cleaning of the unit before your arrival and take care of any concerns personally. Owners will walk you through the booking process for a smooth booking and stay. No management company or third parties involved.
* Very clean condo for your peace of mind. A cleaning team consisting of our family members doesn't get any better than that.
• Competitive pricing.
• Look at our pictures, read our reviews.
• Email or call us.
YOU MUST BE 25 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT THIS UNIT AND PROVIDE PROOF OF AGE IF REQUESTED.
Guests have access to a lazy river, swimming pools, indoor water park, Jacuzzi, arcade, and our beautiful beach. Guests can also enjoy a state of the art fitness center while looking at the crystal clear waters of the Emerald Coast.
Two barbecue grill areas, and poolside bar and grill, on-site Alvin's Island, and a grocery store.
New Resort Lock system allows everyone in your party entry without the hassle of keeping up with multiple keys or check-in/check-out lines!
Front door lock features a push-button combination lock where you can program your own unique access code for your exclusive use during your stay, eliminating the need for a physical key or magnetic card. We can easily accommodate last-minute renters by assigning key access codes over the Internet.
Pier Park is only minutes away from Splash. You can enjoy a wonderful shopping and dining experience. Visit Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, Red Brick Pizza, Reggae J’s Island Grill, Five Guys Famous Burger & Fries and many others.
There are many specialty shops, as well as department stores like Dillard’s, JCPenney, and Target. Also located in Pier Park is a 16 Grand Movie Theater.
There is an amusement park for the kids and when you are ready to leave go across the street and walk the pier. Doesn’t get any better than this.
From pirate ships to conservation park, animal parks to go-carts and giant slingshots, there are boatloads of Panama City Beach Florida attractions for the young and young at heart! It’s never a dull moment on the beach that fun built. Florida beach attractions don't get any better than this.
Explore Florida nature in Panama City Beach, fishing, biking, hiking, swimming, tubing, canoeing, kayaking, boating and bird watching are just some of the countless opportunities for ecotourists to explore Florida nature in Panama City Beach.
Keywords: BEACHFRONT, CONDOMINIUM, 2/2 Kid Friendly, Fitness Center
Bookings canceled at least 60 days before the start of the stay will receive a 100% refund.
Cancellations must be made by 12:00 PM (Central Standard Time) on the appropriate day.
No credit will be given for shortened stays due to late arrival or early departure for any reason.
No cancellations due to inclement weather or marine life. (See Hurricane or Tropical Storm Section)
NOTE: The reservation is finalized only when payment is received, so prompt payment will best assure that your lodging arrangements will be secure. We have put into place the 'first pay, first book' policy in order to avoid the drama of competing claims for a given time on a property. The first paying party receives the booking.
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Jan 02 2019 - Feb 28 2019
Jan 03 2019 - Feb 28 2019
Mar 01 2019 - Mar 08 2019
Mar 09 2019 - Mar 22 2019
Mar 23 2019 - Apr 05 2019
Apr 06 2019 - May 17 2019
May 18 2019 - May 24 2019
May 25 2019 - May 31 2019
Jun 01 2019 - Jun 14 2019
Jun 15 2019 - Jun 28 2019
Jun 29 2019 - Jul 05 2019
Jun 30 2019 - Jul 06 2019
Jul 07 2019 - Jul 27 2019
Jul 28 2019 - Aug 10 2019
Aug 03 2019 - Aug 09 2019
Aug 10 2019 - Aug 30 2019
Aug 11 2019 - Aug 31 2019
Aug 31 2019 - Sep 06 2019
Sep 01 2019 - Sep 07 2019
Sep 07 2019 - Sep 27 2019
Sep 08 2019 - Sep 28 2019
Sep 28 2019 - Nov 01 2019
Sep 29 2019 - Oct 31 2019
Nov 01 2019 - Dec 21 2019
Nov 02 2019 - Nov 30 2019
Dec 01 2019 - Jan 01 2020
Dec 17 2019 - Jan 02 2020
Dec 22 2019 - Jan 02 2020
Jan 02 2020 - Feb 29 2020
Cleaning Fee: $115
Damage Waiver Insurance: $34
Tax Rate: 13.120%
* Changeover day: Saturday on 7 days rentals from May 19 - July 27 2017
Last updated on January 09, 2019
Willie & Marie Boudet
Year Purchased: 2010
Speaks: English, Spanish
Calendar last updated: January 09, 2019
Phone number: +1 (850) 691-5764
Guestbook comments from the owner:
Rented this condo to be near our grandkids two doors down; not disappointed at all. The condo is decorated nicely, neat and clean. Plenty of room for grandpa and I and a grandkid or two when they needed time away from mom and dad!! Mr. Willie was great to work with when booking our room. Overall I'd give it 5 stars and would definitely book again.
I have never booked anything through vrbo before so I was very nervous, but the owners answered every question very quickly. When we arrived at 706w condo I was very impressed, it was very clean and spacious. I would highly recommend this condo.
A lovely decorated 2 bedroom/2bath condo . Super convenient near elevator. Family friendly with full kitchen, laundry and TV. Beautiful ocean view from balcony. Love the patio access from living room and master bedroom. Netflix was a bonus during downtime.
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
December 22 - January 3
Great view from balcony ... up and down the beach. The kitchen was well equipped ... had everything we needed. Quick and easy access to the beach. I enjoyed the Master Bedroom/TV/Netflixs with a huge ensuite. My daughter had her own room/tv and used the 2nd bathroom. We spent our evenings in the Living Room ... playing scrabble, gin rummy and watching Netflixs. Winn Dixie was a 5 minute drive for groceries. Two Thumbs Up!
Stayed: December 2018Submitted: January 02, 2019
New Market, TN
Better than Expected
The accommodations were larger than I expected. It was very cleaned and well stocked. There were three in our family. I would not recommend for 6 people. Convenient location with easy access to beach, pools, and nearby shopping. If you plan to grocery shop, avoid Saturday or Sunday. Even better, you can shop online and Publix will deliver or offer curb pick up.
Stayed: July 2018Submitted: August 06, 2018
Thank you for your kind review.