About the Property
Sleeps up to 18 people and is pet friendly.
Turquoise Turtle Beach House is located on top of the beach dune 1 house from ocean front. Small ocean view available. Our home has separate 4 bdrm/2ba and a 3 bdrm/2ba villas rented separately or combined for larger groups and family reunions. We are 1/2 mile to your shopping needs. 12+ restaurants are within a mile of the home. There is a shared gas BBQ grill. Each villa has its own entrance, kitchen, and laundry. Parking for up to 9 vehicles.
Renters must be 25 years or older and must be on premises when younger guests are on property.
Our space has designed to create unity with privacy.
The upstairs Turtle Beach Villa can sleep up to 10 people and the downstairs Turtle Nest Villa can sleep up to 8. These are private, separate villas that can be used together for large groups.
Each villa is equipped with what you will need to stay.
Our desire is for you to enjoy the beach but leave the sand outside. An outside shower is provided and conveniently located hose. The drainage system is not designed to remove sand left in towels or dumped in bathroom fixtures.
Keys will be presented on arrival. Your cell phone number should be made available at the time of booking for the property manager to coordinate meeting you at the property upon your arrival. Arrival time is at 4pm. Arrivals after 6pm will be classified as late. Late arrivals must receive instructions for checking in on or about 4 PM by the attending real estate manager, Lori .
Other things to note
Corona Virus State regulations will be sent to you prior to check in. An Exit Check list is provided here.
FYI: Important points
1. NO Smoking in the house. Immediate removal without refund is the result of smoking inside along with being billed for the removal of the odor.
2. All toilets and drains are pumped back up to street level . Tampax, Pads, diapers, and beach sand clog the pump. Please do not allow any of these items to go down the drain.
3. Contact the manager between 8am and 8pm, unless it is an emergency.
4. WIFI and the WIFI key are posted on the refrigerator.
5. Trash Pick up is early Monday and Thursday mornings. Containers are on South East corner of the property on Hill Street.
6. Salt air damages the appliances and all metal in the house so please keep doors and windows closed.
7. Remove all sand outside the house. There is an outside shower on the North East corner of the house and a hose to assist you with this request.
8. No parking on Hill street. Hill Street is a single lane road and must be left open for vehicles to pass. Nose in your car toward the house and 3 cars can safely park.
9. Any mechanical failures call David , or Lori .
10. The Trundle Beds roll out from under the top bed. The release bar-latch on the front edge under the bed allows the bed to raise up or lower back down to be stowed away.
11. Cleaning and disinfectant spray have been provided for you to maintain a safe living environment.
12. Please place furniture back where it was when you arrived.
• Set Air conditioner to 78 degrees
• Set refrigerator to setting 1
• Remove all trash from the house and place in the designated area on Hill Street.
• Wash all dishes and cookware. (They can be left clean in the dishwasher)
• Unplug all coffee pots
• Close all windows
• Lock all the doors
• Leave keys on the kitchen counter
For referrals for local events, shopping, restaurants, recreational equipment rentals, golf, fishing, etc please contact our manager Lori or David
Attractions Within Walking Distance
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Jan 07 2021 - Jan 07 2022
Feb 05 2021 - Feb 15 2021
Feb 16 2021 - Mar 04 2021
Mar 05 2021 - Mar 14 2021
Mar 16 2021 - Apr 11 2021
Security Deposit: $500
Pet Fee: $100
Tax Rate: 12.5%
Check-in: After 4:00 PM
Check out: 10:00 AM
New trial website. No calendar available.
Guestbook comments from the owner:
Great location steps from the beach and near the groceries stores and top notch places to eat and shop. David and Carmen gave us the tips of the local best places to visit ! The house was really suited for many people and lots of beds, perfect for our big group of all ages.
Excellent location and very responsive!
Carmen was a great host. She received the entire family and gave us a tour of the house which was amazing. The place is full of little details, you can spend the entire day just looking at decorations. There was plenty of space for all the family to sleep and spend time having breakfast and dinner. The beach is just few steps away(less than 1 minute walking). We celebrate my mom’s birthday and she definetly had the best birthday.
Wonderful location, beach just a few steps away.
Simply put, we love the Turquoise Turtle. David & Carmen were very thoughtful and accommodating, and made our time in NSB that much more special!