About the Property
**We are flexible with our dates & rates!**
Send us a message if you have trouble generating a quote.
Florida Vacay Rentals welcomes you to Sea Coast Gardens - III Condo 217.
Welcome to your vacation destination! Unit 217 is located in building 3 of Sea Coast Gardens Condominiums. This is a sought after location on New Smyrna Beach with its distinctive wooden beach deck overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Recently remodeled with all the comforts of home from the new appliances in the kitchen, and the comfortable King bed in the master and the BONUS space with a twin.
Fantastic 2nd floor ocean view with a large balcony. You can enjoy the view of the (2) large pools - (1) seasonally heated, and (2) kiddie pools AND the ocean.
* Master bedroom with a King Size Bed, 32" TV and a HUGE walk-in closet.
* Small secondary room with a twin bed for an additional guest.
* Living room is furnished with a Queen sized pull-out sofa bed, HUGE 48" TV with cable and Blu-Ray DVD player.
* Free private WiFI and telephone with free local and long distance.
* Free use of beach chairs, boogie boards and beach toys while visiting
Complementary Community Amenities include:
* (4) Shuffled Board Courts
* Large community beach front deck
* Non-driving beach (safer for your family)
* (2) Large swimming pools (1) seasonally heated
* (2) Kiddie pools
* Coin washer and dryer on every floor - near your condo
* Assigned parking spot with guest spaces often available
* Community BBQ for personal use (sign up in the clubhouse)
* Community club house (you can reserve for private functions)
Sea Coast Gardens II & III offer everything you could want for your beach getaway! In the center of the condominiums you will find a clubhouse outfitted with tables and chairs as well as a sitting area with a TV. Through the sliding glass doors, you will find 2 kiddie pools and 2 large swimming pools. You can relax next to the pool in a lounge chair and soak up that warm Florida sun or, you can venture down to the beach deck and enjoy the wonderful ocean breeze and a watch the waves come crashing in! Walk down the stairs and your feet will hit the soft white sand! On the beach you can catch some rays, grab a boogie board or surfboard and enjoy the waves or grab a fishing pole and catch dinner! Need somewhere to cook that fish you caught? The property provides a large propane grill that is available for your use at any time!
Need a break from the water? Keep everyone entertained with a friendly game of shuffleboard on one of the 4 shuffleboard courts on property.
From May through November is sea turtle nesting season. Go for a walk on the beach in the evenings and you may find a sea turtle laying her eggs or a nest of hatching babies that are making their way toward the ocean! Either way, it's an experience you will remember forever!
Venture over to Canal St. for a wonderful lunch or dinner anytime. You can also enjoy the Craft Beer Walk which is the first Saturday of every month from 1-7pm, one of the many Wine Walks that are scheduled throughout the year, or the Classic Cruise Car Show which is the second Saturday of every month from 4-8pm.
Looking for something more upbeat at night. Flagler Avenue has plenty of restaurants and bars with live music and fun for everyone. Go to Clancy's Cantina for a wonderful margarita and some amazing Mexican food to go along with it. Visit the Breakers for cocktails with an ocean view. Want a specialty cocktail in an intimate setting? Go to the Bounty above Flagler Tavern and enjoy a 1920s flare with any cocktail you can dream up!
Just 60 minutes from all the area theme parks, Disney, Sea World, Daytona International Speedway. 40 minutes from the Port Canaveral cruise terminals or head over to Kennedy Space Center.
(7) days is our preference (Saturday - Saturday) during peak season. We are more flexible during the fall and holidays. Monthly rentals are given priority during January through March. We will do our best to accommodate your requests. Give us a call if you prefer to have us assist you with your booking.
We look forward to having you as our guest year after year!
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Heater, Swimming pool, Fire extinguisher, Smoke detector, Living Room, Pantry Items, Toys.
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Aug 14 2020 - Aug 17 2020
Aug 18 2020 - Aug 31 2020
Sep 01 2020 - Sep 07 2020
Sep 08 2020 - Nov 02 2020
Cleaning Fee: $110
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Last updated on November 05, 2019
Florida Vacay Rentals
Calendar last updated: November 05, 2019
Links to more information:
View all my listings
Guestbook comments from the owner:
My Wife and I have stayed at many different beachside condos and this one is diffidently at the top. Very clean well decorated with updated furniture . Complex is very well maintained with only steps to the beach. Would highly recommend this condo, will be back again.