About this rental
Welcome to Islands of Magic at Emerald Island Resort - only 5 miles to Walt Disney World theme parks!
FORMAL SEATING & DINING AREAS
When you enter the house, you will see the formal seating area and a formal dining area to your right. The formal seating area has a sectional sofa with views of the front of the house. Moving deeper into the home you’ll find the formal dining area which seats 8 and has a view into the kitchen area via the pastor window, convenient for serving meals.
KITCHEN & LIVING ROOM
The kitchen is fully stocked with everything you need for a quick snack to a full family meal. There is a preparation island and plenty of cabinet space! The kitchen dining table seats 4 and overlooks the pool area. Just off of the kitchen is the living room which has a view of the pool deck and pool area. The living room features a large flat screen TV and two large sofas for lounging!
Bedroom 1 - Master King bed with Flat Screen TV, private access and views of the pool area and a large en-suite bathroom
Bedroom 2 - King bed with Flat Screen TV, en-suite bathroom
Bedroom 3 - King bed with Flat Screen TV, en-suite bathroom
Bedroom 4 - King bed with Flat Screen TV, Jack n Jill bathroom (shared with Gamer Bunk Room)
Bedroom 5 - Queen bed with Flat Screen TV, Jack n Jill bathroom (shared with Star Wars Bunk Room)
Bedroom 6 - Bunk Bed Full and Twin (“Gamer” Theme Room), Flat Screen Gaming TV, Gamers Chair, Gaming System, Jack n Jill bathroom (shared with King bedroom)
Bedroom 7 - Bunk Bed Full and Twin (“Star Wars” Theme Room), Flat Screen TV, Jack n Jill bathroom (shared with Queen bedroom)
* ALL linens are provided
Bathroom 1 - Master en-suite off Bedroom 1: walk in shower, garden bathtub, sink and private toilet (downstairs)
Bathroom 2 - Hallway Half Bathroom: toilet and sink
Bathroom 3 - En-suite off Bedroom 2: single sink, toilet, bathtub/shower combo
Bathroom 4 - En-suite off Bedroom 3: single sink, toilet, bathtub/shower combo
Bathroom 5 - Jack n Jill shared by King Room & Gamer Bunk Room
Bathroom 6 - Jack n Jill shared by Queen Room & Star Wars Bunk Room
* ALL towels and hair dryers are provided
EXTENDED POOL DECK, POOL/SPA (HOT TUB) - CONSERVATION VIEWS!
Loved by all is the pool area! This home features an extended lanai, deck, several loungers for sunbathing, patio dining/couches and a private pool and spa! All overlooking gorgeous conservation views!
* Pool/Spa heat is available for an additional $35 (plus tax) per day. Pool heat is recommended October - April.
* Pool Heat requires a minimum charge of $175 plus tax (which includes 5 nights) and must be booked for the entire stay. If your stay is more than 14 nights, then we can make exceptions to the # of nights you require pool heat.
* Pool heat is set to 88 F for the pool and 100-103 F for the hot tub.
* Pool heating should be booked prior to arrival.
EMERALD ISLAND RESORT AMENITIES (included)
* Gated Community with Security Guard
* Internet Cafe - Free Wifi
* Basketball Courts
* Lakes and Fountains
* Sand Volleyball
* Community Pool and Spa
* Clubhouse - concierge and staff!
* Exercise Room - Open 8am to 10pm Daily
* Music & Karaoke every Saturday at the Tiki Bar!
* Tiki Bar - Open Daily 8am to 10pm (beer, wine, cocktails, hot/cold food & snacks
* Tennis Courts - Equipment available for hire by the resort for a small charge
* Nature Walk - 11 acres of natural woodland with concrete pavement winding throughout!
* Two Wheel Taxi (Bike) Rental!
EMERALD ISLAND RESORT GATE
Please note, Emerald Island Resort requires every vehicle to purchase a Gate Access Card for the duration of their stay. Each Access Card is $20 (non-refundable) and is provided upon arrival.
Upon arrival, you will find an initial start up of supplies for your use. Supplies provided are:
* 1 x roll of paper towels
* 1 x new dish sponge
* 2 x dishwasher tablets
* 1 x small dish soap
* 1 x trash bag per bin
* 1 x toilet roll in each bathroom
* 2 x sachets of laundry soap
* Small hand soaps in each bathroom
* There are several grocery stores within 3 miles (Publix, Aldi, Target) *
In addition to your groceries, we highly recommend purchasing additional items to the startup list above - especially extra toilet paper, paper towels and trash bags.
Check in from: 4pm
Check out by: 10am
* If you would like an earlier check in or a later check out, please inquire 24 hours prior (fees may apply).
UPON BOOKING, GUESTS ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE:
- Identification in the form of Driver’s License
- ID selfie
- The names and ages of all adults who will be attending the property
- Signed rental agreement
We reserve the right to require all adult guests to provide identification. All of these items must be completed within 24 hours of placing the reservation or prior to arrival (whichever is sooner). Where this is not completed, the booking is liable to cancelation without further notice or refund.
The occupancy limit for this property applies 24 hours a day and all reservations require completion of an electronically signed rental agreement, agreeing to the conditions of the rental which includes that no parties are permitted at this home.
All prices and/or descriptions are subject to change. Although every precaution is taken, errors in prices and/or descriptions do occur on our website and in printing. We reserve the right to correct any such error.
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 15% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Nov 26 - Dec 23 2022
Dec 11 - Dec 20 2022
Dec 23 - Dec 31 2022
Jan 02 - Feb 28 2023
Mar 01 - Mar 31 2023
Cleaning Fee: $250
Last updated on October 24, 2022
Hosted by Gerson Crespo
Member since 2022
Best Vacation Home
Renting this beautiful house was a breeze!! We were very happy that after checking out at least a dozen houses, we all agreed on this one!! We wanted a big house with lots of bedrooms/bathrooms! We got more than that!!The house is one of the most beautiful house we have rented!! The pool has a spa/hot tub on the side!! We were very satisfied and want to return soon! The best part of this house was the owner. He answered every email I sent him within minutes! That meant a lot to us ! The rental fees were better than most ! If you have a large group you will love this house! Kudos to owner.
Stayed: October 2022Submitted: November 11, 2022
Sarah was a wonderful guest - communicative, responsive, kind, clean and easy going. All around a pleasure to host. I highly recommend Sarah as a guest and happily welcome Sarah back anytime.
Hosted by Gerson Crespo