About the Property
Sitting on the stunning resort of Watersong is this modern, beautifully decorated six bedroom villa with a good-sized south facing pool deck and views of conservation and woodland to the rear of the property making this villa ideal for your family. It is exceptionally well-appointed throughout and is only a short drive from Disney and Universal.
• Fully screen South-facing private pool with conservation views
• Spacious patio with relaxing integrated spa
• Complimentary gas BBQ
• Luxury pool furniture & outside dining amenities
• FREE WiFi, US calls & cable TV
• TV's in all bedrooms & each bedroom has their own bathroom
• Fully equipped games room
• AC throughout the home for your comfort - stay cool
• Private laundry facilities, bed linen & towels provided
• Free hire of baby and toddler items (highchairs, strollers, etc) if required
• Gated resort with excellent amenities
At the front of home you will find the formal lounge area with a corner sofa, flat-screen TV and a game sole. Adjacent is the formal dining area seating 4. Continuing through the villa is the large, open planned kitchen with a breakfast bar seating 5 and a dining table seating 8. Opposite the kitchen is the large family lounge area with a comfortable corner sofa, flat-screen TV and French doors to the pool deck
1. King-size bed, slide closet, flat-screen TV. En-suite bathroom contains with large bath, walk-in shower, double sink, WC
2. King-size bed, slide closet, flat-screen TV. En-suite bathroom contains bath, shower cubicle, sink, WC
3. King-size bed, slide closet, flat-screen TV. En-suite bathroom contains shower cubicle, sink, WC
4. King-size bed, slide closet, flat-screen TV. En-suite bathroom contains shower cubicle, sink, WC
5. Bunk beds, separate single bed, slide closet, TV. Shared en-suite bathroom with bedroom 6, contains shower cubicle, sink, WC
6. Bunk beds, separate single bed, slide closet, TV. Shared en-suite bathroom with bedroom 5, contains shower cubicle, sink, WC
1. Cloakroom located next to family lounge area contains sink, WC.
2. Outside WC serving the pool deck
This property also has a fabulous games room which is a real bonus – especially for those travelling with older children or teenagers. It has a pool table, air hockey table, & table football. There's also a beer fridge, bar and 32” TV.
The south facing pool deck with views of conservation and woodland to the rear of the property has a good-sized pool and a spa, an undercover, outdoor dining table seating six people. There is also a high-top table with an umbrella and bar stool seating for two people, a WC serving just the pool deck and plenty of patio space to relax in the Florida sun. This home also comes with a complimentary gas grill. The pool can be heated for an additional fee of $30 per day (advise for bookings from October to April)
Complimentary Welcome Basket on arrival for stays 7 nights and longer
Complimentary Gas BBQ
4 Master suites
Why Kids Love It
TVs in all bedrooms
WATERSONG RESORT / LOCAL AREA
The beautiful gated community of Watersong has been built around wildlife conservation areas, and features a number of lakes. Community facilities include swimming pool, spa, children’s play area, fitness centre, computer room, TV lounge and many others. All Orlando attractions, including Disney and Universal, are approximately 30 minutes drive. Shops, restaurants and golf courses are all reachable within 10 minutes.
Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
Disney's Hollywood Studios - 15 - 20 Minutes
Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
Seaworld - 25 - 30 Minutes
Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Beach Volleyball court, Children's Playground
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Jan 07 2019 - Feb 03 2019
Jan 08 2019 - Feb 04 2019
Feb 05 2019 - Mar 22 2019
Mar 23 2019 - Apr 15 2019
Apr 16 2019 - May 24 2019
May 25 2019 - Sep 02 2019
Sep 03 2019 - Sep 30 2019
Oct 01 2019 - Oct 28 2019
Oct 29 2019 - Nov 15 2019
Nov 16 2019 - Nov 25 2019
Nov 17 2019 - Dec 14 2019
Nov 26 2019 - Dec 13 2019
Dec 14 2019 - Jan 06 2020
Dec 15 2019 - Jan 07 2020
Cleaning Fee: $135
Booking Fee: $50
Damage Waiver: $65
Tax Rate: 12%
Pool and Spa Heat - $30.00 per day
Last updated on January 13, 2019
About the owner: Welcome to Ellis Exclusive Villas.
Our team is here to assist you with your vacation home rental in the Orlando and Central Florida area.
We love Florida and our ambition is to make the perfect vacation experience for our guests so you fall in love with this wonderful area too.
The attraction parks are amazing, of course, but there are so many other wonderful things to discover in Florida. Our aim is to help you discover these gems whilst enjoying a real vacation 'home away from home'.
Renting a villa gives you so much more space and freedom than a hotel and is often cheaper too. We will also help with all those little extra things that make your vacation extra special.
With our team on the ground in Kissimmee, help is available 24/7 & is never more than twenty minutes away. If you'd like to know more please get in touch.
I look forward to hosting you soon.
Calendar last updated: January 13, 2019
Links to more information:
View all my listings
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the pool be heated?
Yes, the pool can be heated at an additional cost of $30.00 per day
Can I check in early or check out late?
Yes, you can request an early check in or late checkout at an additional charge. Subject to availability