About the Property
Sitting on the stunning resort of Watersong is this modern, beautifully decorated six bedroom villa with a good-sized south facing pool deck and views of conservation and woodland to the rear of the property making this villa ideal for your family. It is exceptionally well-appointed throughout and is only a short drive from Disney and Universal.
• Fully screen South-facing private pool with conservation views
• Spacious patio with relaxing integrated spa
• Complimentary gas BBQ
• Luxury pool furniture & outside dining amenities
• FREE WiFi, US calls & cable TV
• TV's in all bedrooms & each bedroom has their own bathroom
• Fully equipped games room
• AC throughout the home for your comfort - stay cool
• Private laundry facilities, bed linen & towels provided
• Free hire of baby and toddler items (highchairs, strollers, etc) if required
• Gated resort with excellent amenities
The open-plan kitchen/ diner and family room opens onto the pool area and is the heart of this home. It has a smart, modern and fully-equipped kitchen with granite worktops, top-of-the-range appliances and a large American fridge-freezer. The kitchen provides a couple of different informal dining options – choose either the island breakfast bar (seating five) or the nearby dining table (seats six).
The family room has inviting leather sofa seating and a 50” widescreen TV. This is a large, inviting space which is ideal for hosting family get-togethers or entertaining.
There is a second spacious lounge a the front of the property, giving your family plenty of room to stretch out. A leather corner sofa, huge wide-screen TV and a PlayStation 3 with 4 controllers will provide plenty of family entertainment. There's also another dining table here which can seat up to six – or double as a card table (cards, gambling chips & a selection of board games are provided).
Upstairs, there is a desk area on the upper hallway and full laundry facilities tucked away off the landing.
• Master suite with super-king-size bed, fitted wardrobes, widescreen TV, and en-suite with large bath and walk-in shower.
• A second master suite with super-king-size sleigh-bed, fitted wardrobes, widescreen TV and spacious en-suite with large bath and walk-in shower.
• The third double room has queen-size bed, fitted wardrobes, widescreen TV, and en-suite shower room.
• The fourth double bedroom has a queen-size bed, fitted wardrobes, widescreen TV, en-suite with bath with shower over.
• Bunk bedroom with nautical theme, bunk bed (single over single), additional single bed, and wall-mounted 32” LED TV.
• Second bunk bedroom with bunk bed (single over single), additional single bed, and wall-mounted 32” LED TV.
1. Cloakroom located next to family lounge area contains sink, WC.
2. Outside WC serving the pool deck
This property also has a fabulous games room which is a real bonus – especially for those travelling with older children or teenagers. It has a pool table, air hockey table, & table football. There's also a beer fridge, bar and 32” TV.
There is plenty of off-road parking.
The south facing pool deck with views of conservation and woodland to the rear of the property has a good-sized pool and a spa, an undercover, outdoor dining table seating six people, a high-top table with an umbrella and bar stool seating for two people, a WC serving just the pool deck and plenty of patio space to relax in the Florida sun. This home also comes with a complimentary gas grill.
Complimentary Welcome Basket on your arrival
Enjoy the Complimentary gas BBQ outside by the private pool
Why Kids Love It
TV's in all bedrooms to enjoy time out from Disney
Games room with pool table, air hockey & foosball
Children's play area in the resort
WATERSONG RESORT / LOCAL AREA
The beautiful gated community of Watersong has been built around wildlife conservation areas, and features a number of lakes. Community facilities include swimming pool, spa, children’s play area, fitness centre, computer room, TV lounge and many others. All Orlando attractions, including Disney and Universal, are approximately 30 minutes drive. Shops, restaurants and golf courses are all reachable within 10 minutes.
Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
Disney's Hollywood Studios - 15 - 20 Minutes
Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
Seaworld - 25 - 30 Minutes
Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes.
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental listings site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Feb 05 2018 - Mar 22 2018
Mar 23 2018 - Apr 15 2018
Apr 16 2018 - May 24 2018
May 25 2018 - Sep 02 2018
Sep 03 2018 - Sep 30 2018
Oct 01 2018 - Oct 28 2018
Oct 29 2018 - Nov 15 2018
Nov 16 2018 - Nov 25 2018
Nov 26 2018 - Dec 13 2018
Nov 27 2018 - Dec 14 2018
Dec 14 2018 - Jan 06 2019
Dec 15 2018 - Jan 07 2019
Jan 08 2019 - Feb 04 2019
Cleaning Fee: $165
Booking Fee: $50
Damage Waiver: $65
Tax Rate: 12%
Pool and Spa Heat - $30.00 per day
Last updated on March 15, 2018
About the owner: Hey, I'm Lisa!
Together with my family we rent vacation homes in the Orlando and Central Florida area.
We love Florida and our ambition is to make the perfect vacation experience for our guests so you fall in love with this wonderful area too.
The attraction parks are amazing, of course, but there are so many other wonderful things to discover in Florida. Our aim is to help you discover these gems whilst enjoying a real vacation 'home away from home'.
Renting a villa gives you so much more space and freedom than a hotel and is often cheaper too. We will also help with all those little extra things that make your vacation extra special.
With my family on the ground in Kissimmee, help is available 24/7 & is never more than twenty minutes away. If you'd like to know more please get in touch.
I look forward to hosting you soon.
Calendar last updated: March 15, 2018
Links to more information:
View all my listings
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the pool be heated?
Yes, at an additional cost of $30.00 per day
Can I use the BBQ
Yes. The BBQ is for guest use but the Propane will need to be filled and the BBQ cleaned on departure
Can I check in early or check out late?
Yes, a guaranteed early check in or late check out can be arranged at an additional charge. This would be subject to availability