About the Property
Saltwater and Sand resides on North Cape San Blas. This is considered a first tier property, but enjoys unobstructed views of the gulf as the lot in front of it has not been built on. The home resides north of "the rocks" and south of Scallop Cove on the gulf side. You have direct gulf/beach access as well as direct bay access right across the street! The home was built in 2016 so the construction, décor and amenities are modern and new.
The entry level offers a private drive with plenty of parking. There is a hot/cold outdoor shower along with plenty of storage for beach gear. Upon entering the home you are greeted by a spacious foyer and access to the elevator (which services all floors). The second level is comprised of three bedrooms and two baths along with a large gulf facing deck. The third level hosts the main living space, master suite and large gulf facing deck and a "coffee deck" on the bayside to take in the spectacular sunrises. The decks offer plenty of seating to enjoy the gulf and bay breezes. The living room and all bedrooms enjoy HDTV and Wifi.
Bedroom 1: King Bed; private bath (master, 3rd floor)
Bedroom 2: King Bed; private bath (second master, 2nd level)
Bedroom 3: King Bed, shared bath (2nd level)
Bedroom 4: Bunk bed (full size, lower is a futon couch as well), shared bath (2nd level)
* Outdoor shower with hot and cold water.
* Parking for up to (7) cars and boat parking area.
* Large closet with plenty of room for suitcases, coolers, etc.
* (Second) master king suite, with granite vanity and walk-in rain shower, HDTV, gulf view.
* Guest king room, gulf view, shared bath w/double vanity and HDTV.
* Bunk room (two full size beds), shared bath, walk-in shower and HDTV.
* Large gulf facing deck w/seating
* Laundry room
* Kitchen w/stainless appliances, granite counters. Traditional coffee maker (basket filters).
* Large kitchen peninsula w/seating for (4).
* Dining table w/seating for (6).
* Family room, HDTV, Wifi.
* King suite includes a king bed, large bath w/walk-in shower, direct access to the deck, HDTV.
* Large deck with dining area (seating for 6), additional seating.
* Pack-n-play (available upon request)
* High chair (available upon request)
* Iron and ironing board.
* Hair dryers in each bathroom.
* Two HVAC units, one on each floor, separate thermostats.
* 1 Bath towel per person (based on max occupancy plus 1 extra/bathroom)
* 1 Beach towel per person (based on max occupancy)
Beach Gear Closet:
*Plenty of beach chairs
VayK gear is also included with this home. Look for your invite after booking. Kayaks, paddleboards, bikes, etc!
"All confirmed reservations require the signed acceptance of the Be Our Guest Vacation Homes rental contract. A sample of the contract can be viewed at
Minimum number of persons: 1
Maximum number of persons: 11
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Number of toilets: 1
Cooking basics (pots and pans)
House is suitable for horse riding
Located Near the Ocean
House is well suited to go fishing
House is well suited to go sailing
House is well suited to go surfing
House with access for wheelchairs
Available for letting for a longer period
House has a romantic appearance
Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
Disinfectant is used when cleaning the property
Contactless check-in and checkout
ATM on site
Grocery shopping service
House is suitable for pets
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 15% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Jul 02 2022 - Jul 02 2022
Jul 09 2022 - Jul 09 2022
Jul 16 2022 - Jul 16 2022
Jul 23 2022 - Jul 23 2022
Jul 30 2022 - Jul 30 2022
Non-refundable damage protection waiver (Obligatory): $59
Final cleaning (Included in rent): $225
Pets (Mandatory for pets): $100
Tax Rate: 12%
Reservation fee: 6.5%
County tax: 1%
District tax: 5%
State tax: 6%
Last updated June 26, 2022
Be Our Guest Vacation Homes
Calendar last updated: June 22, 2022
Links to more information:
View all my listings