About the Property
PAWS IN THE SAND is a beautiful new pet-friendly, private sparkling pool (photos coming!!) beach home located in North Cape San Blas. The home has extra-wide 12X30 comfortable decks and a 1/2 acre yard. LED TV in each room including the dining and kitchen area with a large DVD library. Hardwood floors throughout, no carpet! The Bay is only a 5 minute walk with deeded access. Beach is a 10 min walk from house. The bay access includes kayak launch or possibly a small boat. State park is within a 1/2 mile.
Paws in the Sand is a 3 bedroom home with 2½ baths. No need to worry about children sleeping on a different level from parents, all bedrooms are on the same floor. cable TV throughout the house.
The home is in a secluded area located in a very quiet, pet-friendly area with low noise and sparse traffic. No houses on all four sides gives complete privacy to enjoy a relaxing time by the sparkling pool.
- Covered parking with plenty of extra driveway space for a boat or RV
- Private Pool
- Park style charcoal grill
- 12 Foot Extra-large picnic table
- Outdoor shower
- Large deck and yard space
- Fish cleaning station
- Keyless house entry
- Full size refrigerator
- King master bedroom with en suite bath, walk-in-shower
- Walkout to deck with deck lounge chairs
- Bedroom 2 with Full over King with walkout to deck
- Bedroom 3 with Queen over Queen
- Hall bath is shared with bedrooms 2 and 3
- Easy Access Private Laundry Area
- Open concept great room with walkout to top deck
- Large sun deck with picnic table and deck chairs and partial Gulf views
- Large open kitchen with new appliances
- Dining area with walkout to top deck
- Half bath
Kayaks can be launched from our Private Bay Access area within walking distance from home. Those with larger boats, the State Park is only ½ mile away and provides a paved ramp and deep water access that can accommodate most trailered vessels.
No houses on all four sides gives complete privacy away from all the hassle being located on the beach and houses being stacked next to each other.
No events over the occupancy of the house and No Smoking.
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 15% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Jan 01 2022 - Feb 28 2022
Tax Rate: 13%
Last updated October 16, 2021
We had a perfect stay. We love the cape and have been coming for over 15 years. Home has a great location, close to state park. Very nice having the access to the bay and the gulf and really enjoyed the private pool! We had a great time scalloping. The home is beautiful with everything you need and plenty of room. Mattress was so comfortable we actually came back home and bought one. So convenient being able to bring our pups. The owners were great to work with. We will return.
Stayed: August 2020Submitted: August 30, 2020