About this rental
Make this your luxury resort style waterfront home for the winter season. 3 month minimum. This beautiful home has everything you need to enjoy a fabulous winter in Florida. It has direct access to the Gulf of Mexico sitting on a small lagoon just a few paddle strokes to the Gulf. The beautiful beaches are just a few minutes by bike or car away. Clearwater Beach - 20 minutes, Tampa Airport 30 min. It is a quite relaxing atmosphere where you will find peace and tranquility.
You winter home includes
- 5 Bed Rooms sleeps 10
- Bed room 1 - 3rd floor Master BR - King Bed (with master bath) walk in closet, private balcony, TV
- Bed room 2 - 3rd floor - Full Bed (private bath)
- Bedroom 3 - 2nd floor - Queen bed
- Bedroom 4 -2nd floor - Queen bed (opens to deck)
- Bedroom 5 - ground floor - Bunkbed (1 double bed, 1 single bed) opens to pool deck, TV, (private bath)
- 4.5 baths - Master bath with shower and hot tub, 3rd floor bath shower/tub, 2nd floor 1/2 bath, 2nd floor full bath shower/tub, ground floor full bath shower
- Family room - very comfortable couch with a big screen TV and theater sound system
- Living Room - relaxing - open the doors to the deck and soak in the beauty
- Dining room - stylish arrangement seating for 8
- Kitchen - fully equipped for the Chef in you. Recently renovated with Gas stove, convection oven, microwave, secondary oven with dehydrator, juicer, expresso coffee and conventional coffee makers, new pots and pans, and a wide variety of cooking and eating utensils and gadgets, variety of glasses and plates, etc., Walk in pantry, Quartz countertops, second refrigerator (ground floor) Wine cooler.
- Full Landry
- Heated pool with jacuzzi, pool screened (has new noseeum screen) with variety of pool side seating and umbrellas along with pond/pool side furniture for enjoying the great Florida winter weather. Gas Barbecue.
- 3 Decks - 3rd floor master bed room, 2nd floor - large deck with seating, table and umbrella, stairs to back yard deck and pool
- Lush tropical landscaping and pond with waterfalls
- Home is on lagoon that leads directly to Gulf of Mexico. Tandem and single kayak available. Paddle to Honeymoon Island Beach and Caladesi Beach some of the nicest beaches anywhere.
- Comes with a 2 car garage.
- Includes all utilities, pest control, yard service, and maid service every two weeks.
I was drawn to the Ozona area due to it's laid back life style, beautiful scenery, great schools, nice people and much more. It is quiet and off the beaten path. I has the small village by the seaside feel - which is just what it is. I found this unique lot on a cul-de-sac and built this dream home. It is close enough to the beach by bike, car or kayak without the hassle of being on the beach. I want to share it with you and your family.
Why Kids Love It
Great home for kids - they will love the pool and jacuzzi along with the adjacent playroom/bedroom. Has a large fenced back yard to play in. This is a bike friendly community with a safe 30 + mile bike trail a few hundred yards away. The kids can ride bikes to beach or kayak out the back door to explore, swim or fish
Located in the secluded gulf side community of Ozona, a quaint village with restaurants, bars, marinas, and golf cart friendly streets. The area includes;
- Located on Pinellas trail a 30+ mile bike trail.
- A few minutes bike ride to Honeymoon Island State Park and Caladesi Beach - some of the nicest beaches anywhere
- Brew Pubs galore - 15+ within 10 minutes
- Multiple restaurants with great food
- Convenient shopping
- 30 minutes to Tampa Airport
Attractions Within Walking Distance
- multiple restaurants, Honeymoon Island
Jolly Trolley runs to all the local dining areas in Ozona, Palm Harbor, Dunedin, and Clearwater Beach. Great way to get around without the responsibility of droving.
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 15% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Nov 01 2022 - Mar 31 2023
Security deposit: $5,000
Final Cleaning fee: $300
Tax Rate: 6%
Hosted by patrick winkelman
Member since 2022
Year Purchased: 2002
About the owner: I am retired after a long career in business development in the technology sector. I am a car guy by heart but also one of those guys that can fix anything - almost. So I have taken good care of the house.
Why this property? I built this beautiful home and raised a family here. All of the landscaping you see I did myself. Even though it is just me living here now, I so much love the home and the area I have decided not to sell it but instead share it with others on a limited basis. I am retired and decided that I should travel and see the world while I still can. The home is very well maintained and updated.
It has an exceptionally large garage which I have secured a section for my personal stored items leaving you a 2 car garage for your use. Also one small room and walk-in closet on 3rd floor will be secured for my personal items - not listed as a room.
Hosted by patrick winkelman