About the Property
IMPORTANT GUEST SAFETY INFORMATION:
The safety and well-being of our guests, owners, employees and colleagues is always a top priority. We are following the recommended guidelines from the CDC in reference to Covid-19.
For our guest room:
- THERE IS A CLOSED LOOP A/C UNIT IN THE ROOM. (IT DOES NOT SHARE AIR WITH OTHER UNITS IN THE BUILDING). A/C filters changed after each guest.
- We use CONTACTLESS Entry, with a coded lock, no keys or key cards.
- We will be following the CDC guidelines each time the unit is cleaned including the following:
- We are taking extra sanitizing measures to thoroughly clean each unit.
- All equipment and supplies are wiped down and sanitized and vacuum filters are being changed out and/or washed.
- We are paying special attention to high touch areas such as door knobs, light switches and TV remotes.
- All soft materials are being sprayed with a neutral pH CDC approved disinfectant
- Sanitizing wipes will be provided for guests use, and hand sanitizer stations are provided throughout the property.
- Our laundry is always sent out for professional cleaning and sanitizing.
- Shower curtain liners are being replaced after each stay.
* This is a NON-SMOKING Unit.
* Sunset Vistas is a Gulf/Ocean Front Complex on beautiful Treasure Island Beach.
* This Unit has a fully renovated, fully equipped Kitchen with Quartz Counter Tops, Shaker Style Cabinets, Stainless Steel FULL size appliances, new Paint, Floors and Carpets.
* This unit is Direct Ocean-Gulf/Beach Front, facing the water.
* FREE WiFi, FREE under the building COVERED Parking, heated pool with Jacuzzi, and a separate Kiddie Pool area with another Jacuzzi.
* Check out the video in the photo section.
* This 2 Bed/2 Bath Condo sleeps 6. KING bed in the Master!
* The unit has a large Balcony with DIRECT Gulf/Ocean Beach Front views for viewing Beautiful Sunsets!
* You can access the Balcony from the Living room and Master bedroom.
* The unit also has a Breakfast Bar in the Dining room/Kitchen with LED under counter and bar lighting.
* The Living room has a 4K Samsung 55" flat screen TV, and a Natuzzi Leather Queen size Sofa Bed with upgraded mattress.
* The Master Bedroom has a 43" Roku TV, a KING size Bed and an en-suite full bathroom with a bathtub and shower combination.
* The 2nd bedroom has a Queen Bed, flat screen TV and a second full bath with a large shower right off of the Kitchen.
* A TV in each bedroom for a total of 3 TV's.
* A separate Child's play pool with fountains and an adult Jacuzzi on the other side of the complex.
* A Cafe' and a Beach front Tiki Bar are on site.
* The location of this complex is close to everything!
* Treasure Island is a 20-30 minute drive to America's #1 rated Beach, Clearwater Beach.
* There is an ice cream shop right next door, and a convenience store right across the street.
* Johns Pass is right over the bridge with shops, restaurants, water activities, shopping, boat rentals, jet ski rentals and much more!
* There are many restaurants within walking distance.
* The best part of being at the beach is watching the Sunset every night right from your balcony!
* ALL INTERIOR PHOTOS/VIDEOS ARE OF MY UNIT.
* A car is not necessary but recommended so that you can see and do all there is to see and do in the Bay area!
* Baby pac-n-play crib and High Chair available for a $35.00 fee, upon request.
* Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Viewing the Sunsets right from your private Balcony. Sunset Vistas is close to many restaurants, shops, bars, and everything in between!
Ice Cream store right next door!
Why Kids Love It
ICE CREAM shop right next door!!! Sunset Vistas is a very family friendly complex with lot's of THINGS TO DO and kids to meet!
When I discovered there was a brand new Gulf front complex being built on Treasure Island Beach, I wanted to buy a unit. At the time, buying pre-construction allowed a significant reduction in price so I bought one and watched as it grew into one of the most beautiful properties on the beach. Being an original owner has allowed me to watch how popular and family friendly Sunset Vista Condos has become over the years.
Location is close to literally everything! There is an ice cream shop right next door, and a convenience store right across the street. Publix Grocery Store is right down the street. Johns Pass is right over the bridge with shops, restaurants and water activities. There are many restaurants within walking distance. The best part is watching the Sunset every night right from your balcony!
Attractions Within Walking Distance
Johns Pass - A WATERFRONT Boardwalk with shops, restaurants, water activities, ice cream, fishing and a whole lot more!
Several other restaurants on the boardwalk in Treasure Island
Convenience store right across the street.
Ice Cream right next door.
Favorite Places To Eat
- Middle Grounds Grill
- Sloppy Joes
- Britts Pizza
- John's Pass -
12901 Gulf Blvd. (many restaurants!)
- Ricky T's Bar and Grill
- Sea Dogs -
- Guy Harveys - Rumfish Grill
St Pete Beach
- Shrimpy's - 9524 Blind Pass Rd
- Conch Republic - 16699 Gulf Blvd, North Redington Beach
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 15% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
May 01 2022 - Jun 30 2022
Jun 29 2022 - Jul 31 2022
Jul 01 2022 - Jul 08 2022
Jul 09 2022 - Jul 31 2022
Aug 01 2022 - Aug 31 2022
Cleaning Fee: $125
Guest Service Fee: $75
Tax Rate: 13%
Last updated on April 08, 2022
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: I'm currently a Realtor, and I've been buying and selling Real Estate Rental Properties since 1995 beginning on Clearwater Beach. After choosing to make Treasure Island Florida my home, I decided this was the perfect place to own a vacation rental because of it's white sandy beach and location to the many attractions, Downtown St Petersburg, ease of getting to the interstate, Airports and all the Beaches.
Calendar last updated: April 08, 2022