This property is no longer available, but please browse our additional Placida vacation rentals
About the Property
AVAILABLE THIS YEAR - APRIL 1 to November 30th-2020
(SPECIAL RATES - 2020 *** ONLY $1475 usd (all in) per month ($49 per month)
NOTE: I can not book days or weeks (minimum one month booking)
NOTE: Winter 2021
Jan 1 to End of March = BOOKED ((Sorry ))
April 15th -to end of December 31st - 2021 ((ONLY $1475 per mth )) **all in
DON;T MISS OUT ON A GREAT PROPERTY / GREAT PRICE!! / GREAT LOCATION!!
Up for grabs and being offered to a mature family or couple is my beautiful And well appointed Cape Haze Condo (Townhome).
My home is located in a wonderful area surrounded by beaches, shopping, restaurants, tourism, and golf courses.
Explore the beautiful island of Gasparilla, which is simply incredible, which is only minutes away from my home. Deep-sea fishing is at your doorstep.
At 12 minute walk to the grocery store, or ride in one of our bicycles.
My home has everything you need for a wonderful safe and quiet vacation. We are in part of Florida that has not really been discovered, and we welcome you to enjoy a wonderful stay in a quiet and safe well-kept residential neighbourhood.
Venice is 22 minutes to the north, Englewood is about eight minutes away, Port Charlotte is around 22 minutes away.
Beaches beaches and more beaches are within minutes!
Features of my home:
* over 1500 ft.² of well-kept well decorated living space
* 2 oversized bedrooms (Master suite / Guest Bedroom)
* Lania - overlooking a nature
* Heated swimming pool 30 seconds away within the complex
* washrooms and changing rooms at the pool with picnic tables
* well-equipped modern kitchen with everything you need
* elegant comfortable furniture
* lots of original artwork
* halogen lighting with dimmer switches throughout ( great ambience)
* walk-in closet in master bedroom
* breakfast bar with stools
* elegant dining table in dining section
* washer and dryer included in suite for your convenience
* oversized double car garage ( remote control garage door opener)
* linen closet (Towels provided / linens provided)
* flatscreen TV and master bedroom
* flatscreen TV in the living room with two way surroundsound speakers
* bicycles in the garage
* lounge chairs in the garage
* Open concept modern living
* second bathroom with tub
* And more.... !!
All you need to do is bring your good spirit, your clothes, pick up your food, and you're all set for a wonderful holiday and one of the most beautiful parts of Southwest Florida.
Looking for a quiet single or couple ( non-smokers / no pets)
*** preferably I would like to rent the place at a very fair and affordable price starting April 1, until December 31-2020)
To arrange a showing, please respond back or give me a phone call
* Golf course seconds away
* award-winning beaches on Gasparilla Island
* safe and quiet neighbourhood with bike trails through the golf course
* bicycles available for your use
* beach chairs available for your use
* fully equipped kitchen
Why Kids Love It
* Kids love it because of the Heated Pool
* because of the proximity to the warm Gulf of Mexico
* lots for them to do like mini putt, shell collecting, bike riding
* Some great restaurants are very close by (New Faull Inn) ** incredible pizza
The area is known for its beautiful beaches, friendly people, and well Manicured residences. The streets are quiet and safe, it is a retirement area which is well-kept and in a very beautiful part of Southwest Florida.
If you drive to minutes to the south, you will come to the causeway at Boca Grande , which is an incredible island to visit for the day or for an overnight with some incredible beaches ( award-winning beaches in fact), wonderful restaurants, shops, bars, and much more...
If you drive 10 minutes to the north, you will be in Englewood, where you can visit old town Dearborn Street, Englewood Beach, Manasota Beach, with tons of stuff to do and some really great restaurants, many of them on the water.
Attractions Within Walking Distance
* Shopping plaza including a grocery store - Publix
* golf courses a few minutes away by foot or bicycle
* walking trails through the golf course which is absolutely beautiful in the morning or evening
* pizza shop
* Deep-sea fishing
* ferryboats to private islands
* ecology kayaking tours
* wine and alcohol store
* gas station
Favorite Places To Eat
* Loverocks (A beautiful restaurant overlooking the water)
* New Faull Inn ( an amazing place for wings or award-winning pizza)
* Sharky;s On the Pier - Venice
*** there are too many restaurants to mention, come and visit and find your special culinary favourite place to dine.
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
* Boat Tours ( Sunset Tours)
* Ecology Kayak Tours
* Three golf courses
* Restaurants everywhere
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
Please inquire about the rates.
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: I am a single dad living in Ontario. This is a beautiful home which I plan on living in full-time when I retire in five or six years.
Although I am doing some rentals, I do not consider this to be my rental property, it is my home which I am renting out only to certain people.
I hope you will find someone great to rent my place, take care of it as if it was my own.
I did all the professional decorating myself, and yours to enjoy
Why this property? I purchased this property because it is located in such a beautiful pristine quiet and safe ( relatively undiscovered), part of Southwest Florida.
This area is known for fishing, boating, beaches, and just enjoying the Florida lifestyle.
Of course not to mention the many great restaurants located minutes away.
My dad lives in Venice, which is only 22 minutes away, which is another reason why I purchased in this beautiful location.