About the Property
Our charming, coastal home is located on the Gulf of Mexico side in the heart of the Florida vacation land. It’s about 30 minutes to world class white sand beaches at Ft. Myers Beach, Sanibel, Captiva, Pine Islands and many more. The area is also home to several protected parks with incredibly rich and diverse wildlife.
Our oversized corner lot property is located in a quiet, upscale neighbourhood within biking or walking distance to beautiful Cape Harbour Marina. There you can dine at waterfront restaurants, do some shopping and book a dolphin or sunset cruise. You can also rent kayaks, pontoon or motorboats and explore the diverse shoreline and islands on your own.
Dozens of restaurants, bars, grocery stores, liquor stores, and outlet malls are a short drive away.
The house is renovated and includes a heated plunge pool (with spa jets and LED lighting), and screened in patio. It’s well stocked with lounge chairs, two bicycles, kitchenware, linens, beach gear and everything you need for a fabulous sun holiday
It is about 25-30 minute drive from Ft. Myer's International Airport.
* 7 days minimum is usually required.
* No pets.
Day trips and things to explore in the area
* Beach combing! Southwest Florida’s white sand beaches are famous for shelling, spectacular sunsets and wildlife galore (dolphins, pelicans, manatees and more)
* Fishing in the Gulf of Mexico! The area has earned its reputation as a "fisherman's paradise." Many world record fish have been caught in its waters
* Golf! Southwest Florida is also known for great golf, ranking somewhere among the most holes per capita
* Nature lovers can explore the Everglades, with its exotic wildlife, alligators, birds, etc. a one-of-a-kind paradise, only an hour and a half drive
* Visit the Thomas Edison and Henry Ford Winter Estates in Ft. Myers
* Catch a Major League Baseball spring training game at JetBlue Park or Hammond Stadium
* Drive south to Naples for shopping and fine dining – 45 minutes
* Book the Key West Express to get to the Keys by boat
* Amusement parks and other family fun such as Busch Gardens in Tampa, Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral, Disney in Orlando, and Miami – just 2-3 hours by car
It’s an ideal holiday for anyone looking to slow down, get some sun, serenity and a taste of Southern life!
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 15% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Apr 01 2021 - May 01 2023
Cleaning fee: $150
Pool heating: $35
Tax Rate: 11.5%
Last updated December 08, 2021
Year Purchased: 2019
Calendar last updated: November 14, 2021
Live and work in Paradise!
Beautiful home! I needed a place to live and work while waiting for my new home to be ready to move. This rental provided all the comforts of home plus a beautiful office to work from. The owners have thought of every detail to make your stay perfect and comfortable!
Stayed: September 2021Submitted: October 20, 2021
Very nice place
The home was very nice as well as the pool.We all enjoyed!! Would recommend and would stay again. Thank you!
Stayed: July 2021Submitted: July 27, 2021
Thank you very much Zemina, it was a pleasure to have you and we look forward to hosting you again when you are in the area!
Excellent vacation retreat with everything you need to enjoy Florida
The house and property are very well maintained including the perfectly sized plunge pool. The owners have supplied everything needed to enjoy the beach, bikes for touring the neighborhood and comfortable furniture inside and on the patio and pool deck.The neighborhood is quiet and is great for walks each morning. We hope to return again to enjoy this beautiful property and location.
Stayed: February 2021Submitted: April 12, 2021
Thank you very much, Terry!Paul
Wonderful house very relaxing
very open, very spacious house, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living-room, open kitchen, nice pool and spy. Very nice located close to the water close to restaurants. I really recommend this house.
Stayed: March 2020Submitted: March 29, 2020
Thank you very much for your kind review!Paul