About this rental
Sol Mate, completed in 2017, was decorated in an elegant but comfortable beach style and thoughtfully stocked with an abundance of amenities. Situated at the north end of the Cape; it’s a short walk to St. Joseph Peninsula State Park, and just a few steps to the sand and water’s edge. Swim, kayak, paddle board and play in the Gulf and Bay.
The ground floor has parking for up to 5 cars, elevator access, an outdoor shower/restroom and locking storage for beach toys. The main level includes a spacious kitchen/living/family room. Ten foot ceilings and a wall of windows provide a bright, airy and open gathering space.
The decks provide a venue for relaxing and taking in the exceptional view. The dining table seats 10, with an additional 4 seats at a kitchen island. A fold out table is also available. The kitchen is loaded with prep and serving amenities; two dishwashers, a beverage fridge, a professional ice maker and more. There is a queen guest suite with a bath on this level, and a king suite with a bath as well.
The third level has the master king suite, a king guest room, and a guest room with 2 XL twin beds, and a full bath. Each room faces the Gulf with access to the balcony.
Bedroom 1: King Bed; private bath
Bedroom 2: King Bed; private bath
Bedroom 3: King Bed
Bedroom 4: Queen Bed; private bath
Bedroom 5: Twin Beds (2)
Twin Rollaway Beds (2)
* Outdoor shower with hot and cold water.
* Locking storage for your bikes, boards and beach toys.
* Parking for up to (5) cars.
* Kitchen w/range, side-by-side refrigerator, (2) dishwashers, beverage fridge, professional ice maker, water purification system, walk-in pantry. Traditional coffee maker (cone filters) and a Keurig.
* Large kitchen island w/seating for (4), granite counters tops.
* Laundry room w/front loading washer/dryer.
* Dining table w/seating for (10).
* Family room w/65" UHD TV, whole house sound system, Sonos system, UHD DVD, Verizon cellphone range extender, board games.
* King suite includes a king bed, single vanity bath w/tiled tub/shower and 43" HDTV.
* Queen guest room, single vanity bath w/tiled tub/shower and 50" HDTV.
* Large deck with seating casual seating, dining table and outdoor speakers.
* Premium propane Weber grill.
* Master king suite, with double vanity and large walk-in shower and 50" HDTV.
* Guest room w/(2) twin XL beds and 43" HDTV.
* King guest room w/walkin closet, 50" HDTV.
* Guest bath w/double vanity and large walkin tiled shower.
* Large deck w/outdoor sound system.
* All third level bedrooms are gulf front and have direct access to the deck via 8' sliding doorwalls.
* High chair
* Iron and ironing board.
* Hair dryers in each bathroom.
* Two HVAC units, one on each floor, separate thermostats.
* 1 Bath towel per person (based on max occupancy plus 1 extra)
* 1 Beach towel per person (based on max occupancy)
Beach Gear Closet:
*(2) kayaks (one double/one single)
*(1) paddle board
*(6) life preservers (multiple sizes, infant on up)
*corn hole game
*Plenty of beach chairs
*tons of water toys, sand toys, balls.
VayK gear is also included with this home. The only thing we typically recommend you order with your gear credit is bikes!
On select properties, we offer a $250 credit (included in the rental price) that guests can use toward beach gear from one of our partners. This rental is limited to a maximum of 14 days.
Standard Supplies Provided:
Coffee filters (1 package)
Dishwasher pods (large container)
Hand soaps at every sink
"All confirmed reservations require the signed acceptance of the Be Our Guest Vacation Homes rental contract. A sample of the contract can be viewed at
Minimum number of persons: 1
Maximum number of persons: 10
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Number of toilets: 1
Cooking basics (pots and pans)
House is suitable for horse riding
Located Near the Ocean
House is well suited to go fishing
House is well suited to go sailing
House is well suited to go surfing
No-pets version possible
House with access for wheelchairs
House is suitable for parties
Available for letting for a longer period
House is suitable for weddings
House has a romantic appearance
First Aid Kit
Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
Disinfectant is used when cleaning the property
Contactless check-in and checkout
ATM on site
Grocery shopping service
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 15% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Aug 11 - Aug 12 2022
Aug 13 - Aug 13 2022
Aug 14 - Aug 15 2022
Aug 16 - Aug 16 2022
Aug 17 - Aug 17 2022
Non-refundable damage protection waiver (Obligatory): $59
Linen (First set bed- en bath linen) (Included in rent): $135
Final cleaning (Included in rent): $350
Tax Rate: 12%
Reservation fee: 6.5%
County tax: 1%
District tax: 5%
State tax: 6%
Last updated August 10, 2022
Be Our Guest Vacation Homes
Member since 2020
Guestbook comments from the owner:
Our family has been to many beach homes and this by far exceeded our expectations! The house is absolutely beautiful and so immaculately clean. Not to mention the extras that are placed in each bathroom and kitchen. Another huge plus is the location...we could not have been any closer to the ocean. Every day was a paradise for all of us. The management company was extremely accommodating and thorough in their follow-up on our visit. We are so excited to come back to Sol Mate next year!!
What a view! This rental was hands down the best from the start. We arrived at a house that was clean and exactly as pictured. The fresh and bright decor paired perfectly with the beautiful sunrise and sunset. The kitchen was huge and was the absolute best for family meals. I would easily recommend this property for anyone flying, as it came equipped with beach chairs, paddle boards, kayaks, and sand toys for kids! Total easy living and not nearly as over populated as other beaches. Hands down would recommend this house again. Did I mention the views?
This property is absolutely fabulous! Our family has stayed in many beach properties and this is by far the best ever! The home was extremely clean and comfortable, not to mention the close proximity to the ocean. Every day was a wonderful experience in a super clean house! The management company was extremely courteous and helpful, particularly in their follow-up to our stay. We are so excited to visit Sol Mate next year!!
Hosted by Be Our Guest Vacation Homes