About the Property
Sol Mate, completed in 2017, was professionally decorated in an elegant but comfortable beach style and thoughtfully stocked with an abundance of amenities. Situated at the north end of the Cape; it’s a short walk to St. Joseph Peninsula State Park, and just a few steps to the sand and water’s edge. Swim, kayak, paddle board and play in the Gulf and Bay.
The ground floor has parking for up to 5 cars, elevator access, an outdoor shower and locking storage for beach toys. The main level includes a spacious kitchen/living/family room. Ten foot ceilings and a wall of windows provide a bright, airy and open gathering space.
The decks provide a venue for relaxing and taking in the exceptional view. The dining table seats 10, with an additional 4 seats at a kitchen island. A fold out table is also available. The kitchen is loaded with prep and serving amenities; two dishwashers, a beverage fridge, a professional ice maker and more. There is a queen guest suite with a bath on this level, and a king suite with a bath as well.
The third level has the master king suite, a king guest room, and a guest room with 2 XL twin beds, and a full bath. Each room faces the Gulf with access to the balcony.
Bedroom 1: King Bed; private bath
Bedroom 2: King Bed; private bath
Bedroom 3: King Bed
Bedroom 4: Queen Bed; private bath
Bedroom 5: Twin Beds (2)
Twin Rollaway Beds (2)
* Outdoor shower with hot and cold water.
* Locking storage for your bikes, boards and beach toys.
* Parking for up to (5) cars.
* Kitchen w/range, side-by-side refrigerator, (2) dishwashers, beverage fridge, professional ice maker, water purification system, walk-in pantry. Traditional coffee maker (cone filters) and a Keurig.
* Large kitchen island w/seating for (4), granite counters tops.
* Laundry room w/front loading washer/dryer.
* Dining table w/seating for (10).
* Family room w/65" UHD TV, whole house sound system, Sonos system, UHD DVD, Verizon cellphone range extender, board games.
* King suite includes a king bed, single vanity bath w/tiled tub/shower and 43" HDTV.
* Queen guest room, single vanity bath w/tiled tub/shower and 50" HDTV.
* Large deck with seating casual seating, dining table and outdoor speakers.
* Premium propane Weber grill.
* Master king suite, with double vanity and large walk-in shower and 50" HDTV.
* Guest room w/(2) twin XL beds and 43" HDTV.
* King guest room w/walkin closet, 50" HDTV.
* Guest bath w/double vanity and large walkin tiled shower.
* Large deck w/outdoor sound system.
* All third level bedrooms are gulf front and have direct access to the deck via 8' sliding doorwalls.
* There are two premium rollaway twin XL beds available. This allows for flexibility with respect to location. It is nice to be able to place these beds as best suits your group.
* High chair
* Iron and ironing board.
* Hair dryers in each bathroom.
* Two HVAC units, one on each floor, separate thermostats.
* 1 Bath towel per person (based on max occupancy plus 1 extra)
* 1 Beach towel per person (based on max occupancy)
*Plenty of beach chairs, umbrellas, misc toys.
*(2) kayaks (one double/one single)
On select properties, we offer a $250 credit towards beach gear included with the rental price.
Golf Cart is available to Rent for our guests. Reservations are necessary.
Small bottle of Shampoo/Conditioner
Make up wipes
Coffee filters (1 package)
Laundry Detergent (6 loads)
Dryer Sheets (1 package of 10)
Garbage bags (5)
Package of Coffee (1 pot)
Toilet Paper (2 rolls per bath)
Paper Towels (1 roll)
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Water Sports Gear
Indoor/outdoor sound system
Nearby Medical Services
scuba diving or snorkeling
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 15% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Apr 10 2021 - May 28 2021
Apr 18 2021 - May 22 2021
May 30 2021 - Jun 26 2021
Jun 27 2021 - Jul 04 2021
Jul 05 2021 - Aug 07 2021
Pet Fee: $100
Tax Rate: 12%
Rates include cleaning fee. 3% transaction fee for credit card payments
Last updated on April 28, 2021
Be Our Guest Vacation Homes
Calendar last updated: April 28, 2021
Guestbook comments from the owner:
Our family has been to many beach homes and this by far exceeded our expectations! The house is absolutely beautiful and so immaculately clean. Not to mention the extras that are placed in each bathroom and kitchen. Another huge plus is the location...we could not have been any closer to the ocean. Every day was a paradise for all of us. The management company was extremely accommodating and thorough in their follow-up on our visit. We are so excited to come back to Sol Mate next year!!
What a view! This rental was hands down the best from the start. We arrived at a house that was clean and exactly as pictured. The fresh and bright decor paired perfectly with the beautiful sunrise and sunset. The kitchen was huge and was the absolute best for family meals. I would easily recommend this property for anyone flying, as it came equipped with beach chairs, paddle boards, kayaks, and sand toys for kids! Total easy living and not nearly as over populated as other beaches. Hands down would recommend this house again. Did I mention the views?
This property is absolutely fabulous! Our family has stayed in many beach properties and this is by far the best ever! The home was extremely clean and comfortable, not to mention the close proximity to the ocean. Every day was a wonderful experience in a super clean house! The management company was extremely courteous and helpful, particularly in their follow-up to our stay. We are so excited to visit Sol Mate next year!!