About the Property
The location is perfect, 4 minutes from the privat-beach access and own access to the wonderful and idyllic lake, ideal sun and Ligth. Close to Best Shoping and Dinning, such as Venetian Village and the Waterside Shops - Philharmonic and Museum
On the spacious, south - southwest oriented 4500 sqft sun deck with pool 30.00 x 15.00 ft and in the large tropical garden right on the lake you can enjoy the many hours of sunshine in Florida. With fully air-conditioned rooms, an entertainment system, flatscreen televisions, washer and dryer, fully equipped kitchen and beach chairs, this home offers many amenities to make your stay a memorable one!
and we have new hurrican windows
Park Shore is one of the best addresses in Naples
Notes on Naples:
Naples is one of the richest and safest cities in the world today. You can enjoy the good sea climate with many recreational opportunities such as fishing, boating, golf, tennis or sunbathing on the endless sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. The white beach is more than 10 miles long and was voted Best Beach in America by the Travel Channel in 2005. With more than 80 championship golf courses, Naples is referred to as the golf capital of the world.
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Jan 01 2021 - Mar 31 2021
Apr 01 2021 - Apr 30 2021
May 01 2021 - May 31 2021
Jun 01 2021 - Sep 30 2021
Oct 01 2021 - Dec 17 2021
Cleaning - for 2 p: $250
smal Pet: $100
Tax Rate: 12%
Minimum age of primary renter:24
all Price per day and for 2 Pers., for each additional person 15.- €
Last updated on February 26, 2021
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: JVG - Homerental
purchased this House in 2012
Why this property? - 53 excellent Reviews, Villa 4771, in just 6 Years
speak for themselves
- Superbly maintained through constant renovations and improvements
- Best location between sea and 41 and not miles from the beach
- Private beach access with private car park - shower and restroom
- South / southwest facing and no shade house
- Short distance to shopping and dining - Waterside Shops - Venetian- Village
What makes this House unique
- Best location, south - west, sun from morning until sunset and who does not like so much sun, found in our tropical garden and beautiful places in the shade. Spacious pool villa, exclusive in Naples villa estate 'Park Shore " Nov - March the pool can be heated with the pool - heating pump . To the sandy beach you can walk or a 4 min drive where there is the Park Shore -. Are Private Beach Private - beach access free parking and use of the facility for free Toilets, changing and showers are also available and clean Alone,
Calendar last updated: February 26, 2021
Guestbook comments from the owner:
We stayed at this beautiful home in Naples for a week and simply loved it. The house has 3 large bedrooms, a well appointed kitchen, a beautiful pool and patio overlooking the lake and is only a short bike ride to the beach. I would highly recommend this house as your vacation rental in Naples.
Published Nov 13, 2018
This is a lovely house beautifully decorated and very clean. There is everything you need, the kitchen is well equipped with electrical appliances and glasses etc. The appliances are all excellent quality. We found plenty of beech towels and pool towels, our daughter even found a yoga mat in the garage.
However it is the location that is exceptional. The views over the lake are stunning at all times of day, with plenty of bird-life to watch. The sun comes onto the pool area at about 10 am and stays there all day, the covered outside area also offers shade all day. The grounds are immaculate and it is peaceful around the whole lake.
The situation is also fantastic, with the beach private beach only a short walk away and the added bonus of a well stocked Publix and Walgreens within a 5 minute walk.
We all had a wonderful holiday and would highly recommend this property.