About this rental
Same Day Booking & Check IN Available:
Current Winter Availability:
Dec 1-Dec 12
Jan 3-31st through
Feb 24 through March 31st
+ all of April 2024
*Discounted Monthly Rates! All of JAN is STILL Available! As well as March & April.
Please Send Me An Inquiry If Interested!
Stays of 1 week or more - No Cleaning Fee ( $210 value)
This is a Gorgeous, Private House steps to Vanderbilt Beach..with a New 4th Bedroom!
4 Bedrooms & 2 1/2 Bathrooms.
Sleeps 7 Adults Comfortably.
+ 2-3 more children with extra bedding provided. Heated, Salt Water Pool & Hot Tub. Fenced back yard. Screened in Lanai w. dining table & chairs. loungers-outdoor shower, Gas Grill + Bikes. Ritz, Dining & Shopping. Golf, Delnor Wiggins State Park, Playgrounds & Gyms nearby.
Luxury Awaits…Always Fresh & Clean New White Pottery Barn Linens, Towels, Organic Soaps & Lotions. Delicious Coffee & Amazing Sunsets! Flexible Checkin times
Come Escape to a Tropical Paradise….this private Beach House has it All for your next vacation in Naples.
I have a handy-man that lives nearby and will be available for any last minute needs & for longer stays he is available at no extra charge to you. This home is an Amazing Seasonal Rental!! Everything is taken care of for you!!
All 5 Star Reviews on Airbnb & Vrbo
The Outdoor Space + Thoughtful Amenities Include:
Heated Pool/Hot Tub with Jets.
New pool heater & Weber Gas Grill to enjoy a BBQ. Propane Included.
Outdoor lighting + Dining with 6 chairs & beautiful table ALL in the beautiful screened in lanai. + 4 Bikes & locks.
The Indoor Space: Excellent Wifi
* New* 4 Bedrooms + 2 1/2 bathrooms + office space
* All beds include, sheets, white pottery barn linens with duvet & duvet covers:
- 1 King bed in the master bedroom with a private bathroom and large walk in closet. The master bathroom has a separate shower & deep soaking tub.
- 2 additional Guest bedrooms
with 1 King Bed & 1 Queen Bed which share a Jack and Jill Bathroom with double sink vanity, then a door to open to a private toilet and walk in shower area.
- The 1/2 bath is a lovely powder room - in the front of the home with toilet and vanity/sink.
Next to this 1/2 bath is The New 4th Bedroom. This sun filled room has a Twin Daybed w. memory foam mattress & Glass table w. seating for 2-4 people. This room can be closed off for privacy with the door & lock and also makes a nice place to work from the home As An Office.
* all rooms have window blinds for privacy.
- Laundry Room ~ w. pool/beach towels provided on the shelf above the washer & dryer + detergent provided.
- Self-controlled heating/cooling system * During the Hot Summer Months: June through Sept, sometimes the thermostat can only be adjusted between 70-75 degrees Cool so it does not freeze or break. please lmk if you have any questions about this.
- Large Fully Equipped Kitchen, Excellent for Entertaining your guests!
-Keurig Coffee Maker, Always Stocked w. pods! A Regular Coffee Maker is available as well AND plenty of fresh ground coffee! High End soaps, organic lotions & all the essentials you need to start your vacation!!
High ceilings, plentiful recessed lights, all granite countertops, tile throughout, flat screens in every bedroom plus the large, open family room, high speed internet...it's all here to enjoy.
There is a nice size comfortable couch in the family room that overlooks the pool / lanai area outdoors.
complimentary bikes & locks for your use during your stay.
* Extra Bed * an Italian twin
fold-out bed with mattress, suitable for a child or pre-teen
is available + linens provided in master closet.
* twin air mattress in master closet.
* Pack & Play travel crib available in master closet.
- heated outdoor shower to rinse off the sand from the BEACH
* New Pool Heater * the heated, salt water pool & hot tub - jets are so Nice! just push the blower button on the control panel mounted in the screened in lanai by the pool.
Extra Pool/Hot tub Heat option: $40 stay.
* This property has ADT surveillance cameras OUTSIDE of the home along the perimeter & garage, ** the 1 camera near the pool & hot tub Has Been Taped for Full Privacy **
Now Offering Complimentary early check in & late check out times so you can linger longer …
- Check-in time Flexible
- Check-out time Flexible
Cancellation Policy: December 2023-April 1, 2024
Must Cancel at least 14 days prior to your stay for full refund.
A deposit of 1 night is required to hold your dates but will be applied to your rent or returned if you cancel at least 14 days prior to your stay. All rent must be paid in full 2 weeks prior to your check in date.
* Your luggage may be stored in our locked garage prior to your check-in time & post checkout with advance notice.
Amazing Pool & Hot tub + Comfortable Beds
The location is close to everything in Naples
Why Kids Love It
Pool, beach & pool toys + books & games
Delnor Wiggins State Park
The Ritz Carlton Beach Resort
Excellent North Naples Location with Beaches 1 mile away and Dining & Shopping, Golf, Playgrounds & Gyms nearby.
Attractions Within Walking Distance
Vanderbilt Beach - 1 mile
Whole Foods, , Nordstrom Rack, Capital Grill + other Dining and Cafe options + Coffee shops only 1 mile from the home
Favorite Places To Eat
Jimmy P’s Charred
Fit & Fuel - has reopen as Bicyclette Cookshop
The Newly renovated Ritz Carlton Resort on Vanderbilt Beach is Open & has beautiful beachfront dining options available.
The Turtle Club at Vanderbilt Beach Resort has beachfront dining and is an amazing place to watch the sunset!
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Dec 01 2023 - Mar 01 2024
Mar 02 - Mar 31 2024
Apr 01 - Aug 31 2024
Sep 01 - Oct 31 2024
Nov 01 - Nov 30 2024
Tax Rate: 5%
Last updated on November 24, 2023
Hosted by Jenelle Previte
Member since 2023
Year Purchased: 2022
About the owner: We are a family of 5 from New England and we love to travel!
We hope you love our vacation home in Naples as much as we do!! This is my one & only rental and i’m happy to answer any of your questions. Thank you, Nelli FL Realty, LLC ~ Jenelle
Why this property? We love Naples and want to share our beautiful vacation home with others to enjoy!!
Hosted by Jenelle Previte