About this rental
This Floridian bungalow is nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with dock access on the New River. Marvel at boats heading down the canal through French doors from all common spaces as well as the heated swimming pool. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, under 15mins from the Beach, Las Olas (the picturesque downtown with its galleries, boutiques, restaurant, bars) and the airport.
Enhanced cleaning practices implemented.
Citrus Key can accommodate up to 6 adults and 4 children (under 13) for a total of 10 guests.
This quaint bungalow offers:
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Living room boasting generous seating
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining room with a table set for six
- Laundry room
- Heated pool and hot tub (pool volleyball)
- Outdoor dining area fit for ten
- Lush yard with many games including cornhole, basketball and table tennis area
There is a Smart TV in the living room and each bedroom.
Gigabit WI-FI is available throughout the property.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
Bikes available for rent - $45 per bike for entirety of reservation.
Street Legal Golf Carts – book it for the entirety of your stay for $150 per day.*
Please make sure you have read and understand local rules and regulations regarding vacation rentals prior to making your booking.
Minimum renter age is 25 unless approved by management prior to reservation.
All of our properties are in high end, beautiful and quiet neighborhoods. Guests will be expected to act and treat the property as if it were their own home. Being respectful of the property, neighborhood and neighbors should be considered a top priority. Please contact us prior to booking with any questions or concerns.
All guests will be required to sign a simple rental agreement and be verified by SafelyStay in order confirm the reservation and occupy the property.
We welcome your pet but require pre-approval. A non-refundable $150 per pet fee shall apply.
All properties have a strict No Smoking inside policy. Any evidence of smoking or smell of smoke inside the property will incur a minimum $500 fee.
Point of contacts will be available 24/7 via phone, text, or email! We are available for all your questions or concerns.
No shows are not eligible for refund of deposit and will be charged the total amount due for the entire reservation.
No refund for early departure unless mandatory evacuation order due to hurricane.
*Any concierge services are local, third-party services that the managing host is assisting to arrange, and are NOT affiliated with the property owner. By booking any of the available add-ons the renter understands they are not affiliated with the property owner, and the guest/renter agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless the property owner for any and all claims related to any third-party activities.
** Please note: The owner's boat is parked at the dock, which they can access via side entrance. The boat is strictly off limits to house guests.
TRUST AND SAFETY: The SafelyStay, Inc. Trust and Safety Fee (already paid during booking) includes up to $10,000 of accidental coverage for contents damage and up to $100,000 coverage for accidental property damage and bodily injury. Complete terms regarding the Trust and Safety coverage can be found at safely.ai/latitudekey . The Trust and Safety Fee is refundable only if the reservation is canceled in writing at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the arrival date. Any deductible or minimum claim amount will be the responsibility of the Guest, and the Manager will process using the form of payment on file for Guest.
GUEST VERIFICATION: I give permission to SafelyStay, Inc., to verify my identity, and check criminal databases in order to confirm my reservation. Complete terms regarding Safely's guest verification can be found at /terms. Please contact Safely at Concierge@, or go to www., if you have any questions.
The minimum age for renters is 25 years of age.
The reservation must list the exact number of guests. Maximum occupancy is 6 adults and 4 children under 13. Any more than the maximum occupancy or than listed on the reservation residing at the property will result in immediate dismissal, and no refund will be given. After the 6th guest, there is a $50 per night per guest charge added to the reservation. This fee is already included in the price when booking as long the guest count is listed correctly as required.
Approved pets are welcome; however, a non-refundable $150 per pet fee shall apply.
Early Arrivals / Late Checkouts - Should you request an early arrival (before 4 pm) or a late checkout (after 10 am) a fee will be required. Early arrival/late checkout is based on availability.
The property includes a camera at the front of the property for security purposes and NoiseAware sound level monitoring system.
Guests use kayaks, bikes, paddle boards, pool toys, pool, pool equipment, docks, dock ladders and any other items at their own risk. Any swimming in pools or any water in or around the property is at your own risk.
The City of Fort Lauderdale requires that Sec. 15-278 be disclosed for vacation rental standards, rules and regulations:
1. Maximum occupancy in the rental unit shall be strictly enforced. There shall be only two persons per bedroom room staying on the property. This means no additional guests are staying on couches or air mattresses.
2. Parking, vehicles must be parked in garage, carport or designated spots in driveway. No off-street parking or in neighbors driveways, swells or lawn is permitted. If in doubt, the info book has photos of these locations.
3. Trash and Recycle days can be found in the information book and in the App. Bins shall remain in set location until appropriate pickup days. Bins should be rolled out after 6 pm the day before scheduled pick-up and shall be removed before Midnight of pickup day. Should you forget, trash days and bins are overflowing on your departure a $250 fee will be charged for trash removal.
4. Noise – Audible loud noise (i.e., music, socializing and the like) is not permitted 25 feet from the property line between the hours of 10 pm and 7 am daily and more than fifty feet 7 am to 10 pm.
Should Management be called out due to a noise complaint, a $500.00 fine will be imposed and charged.
5. It is the responsibility of all guests to be mindful of swimming pools, hot tubs, and waterways. Be mindful to watch toddlers infants and children. Pool and Water Safety is YOUR responsibility.
6. Emergency and after hours contact information can be found in the App and information. This includes Police, Fire Department, Hospital and Property Management Company. In the event of an emergency, all exits are plainly marked as are the locations of fire extinguishers.
7. It is unlawful for any known sex offenders to be in 1, 400 feet a school, park, playground daycare or any place that children congregate or play which includes residential neighborhoods and streets.
8. Visitors shall be mindful of all rules and regulations at public beaches and parks. This includes turtle nesting seasons. DO NOT DISTURB WILDLIFE.
9. Any guests or visitors associated with guests in the rental unit is required and expected to follow all rules and regulations. Anyone in violation of these rules and regulations will result in immediate removal from the property with no refund. Any citations or fines for violation will also be at your guest's expense.
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Minimum Age (25)
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 15% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Jun 03 - Jun 03 2023
Jun 04 - Jun 04 2023
Jun 05 - Jun 05 2023
Jun 06 - Jun 06 2023
Jun 07 - Jun 07 2023
Guest fee: $50
Check-out Cleaning Fee: $249
Safely Damage Insurance: $13
Pet fee: $150
Tax Rate: 13%
Payment Processing Fee: 3.50%
Weekly Discount: 5.00% (for stays between 7 and 27 nights)
Last updated on June 03, 2023
Hosted by Latitude Key Vacations
Member since 2021
Speaks: English, Spanish
Links to more information:
View all my listings
Hosted by Latitude Key Vacations