About this rental
Relax with family and friends in our fantastic 4 bedroom pool house. Swim in the pool, enjoy the pool-side Tiki bar w/ mini fridge. Play a little put put right in backyard while you grill & chill. Business stays will enjoy our dedicated private office with Futon bed and large window.
Ask about our Special Package Options!
1. Old South Mini Bar - Use your imagination!
2. Sunset Romance Baskets - Inquire for more info. This package is as simple as Chocolates & Roses or as Complex as dinner reservations, evening dinner cruises, etc.
3. Special Occasion Deco - Personalized to fit your special occasion
4. Tis the Season - Holiday Deco; Champagne; Sweet Seasonal Treats ready on arrival.
5. Chef’s Request - Grocery shopping done for you to order and stocked prior to check in.
Our home is west of 275 & US 19 so you get to be near the beaches, but close enough to the Highways to make getting to Tampa or Down town St. Petersburg a 20 minute drive
Why Kids Love It
Pool, Trampoline, Huge HiDef TV, Put Put, Beach Chairs, Towels, Beach & Pool Toys
One of the best neighborhoods in Clearwater for evening walks, and best of all were a straight shot to the beaches! Just take EastBay (the main road to our home) right to the Belair Causeway. We are near everything!
Attractions Within Walking Distance
Publix, Chilis, Apple Bees, Long Horn Steak, Taco Bell, Wendy’s, First Watch, TJ Max, LA Fitness (Esporta)
Favorite Places To Eat
LongHorn - 1/4 mile
Sushi Kabuki - 3 miles
Outback - 1/2 mile
Shepards - 7 mile
For those who love the Caribbean take a 1.5 hour Ferry-ride from Deerfield Beach on Ballerea Fast Ferry to Bimini Bahamas or Ferry to Key West. Most Floridians don’t even know about these Ferries. You can literally get to the keys or Bahamas for a day just to shop or for weekend excursion within your vacation.
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Small put put golf course in back yard
Garden in back yard
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 15% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Oct 01 2022 - Nov 14 2023
Nov 28 - Dec 27 2022
Pet fee: $1,000
Tax Rate: 14.5%
Refundable damage security deposit of $500 is required. Fee is waived with proof of re years insurance.
Last updated on November 02, 2022
Hosted by Crystal Rodriguez
Member since 2022
Year Purchased: 2017
About the owner: Crystal is a full time Mother, Wife, Vacation Rental Expert, & Optivia Life Coach. She was born and raised in Saint Petersburg, Florida. Crystal is passionate about God and serving People up with an excellent vacation experience so they get refreshed.
Guestbook comments from the host:
Beach like a Native!
Owner secrets to easily enjoying the best beaches: (A little truth: Covid produced a historical influx to Florida beaches, that means parking nightmares and potential frustration for vacationers, well here’s a little help from a Native….
• Clearwater Beach! for people that don’t want to pack much and just want to get there already!
Follow these steps:
1. GPS Clearwater beach Hilton. If equipped with handicapped permit Park free & get on beach in seconds!
2. Pull in and park to the right directly in front of hotel (not in garage), if there isn’t an open spot there you’ll park in the open temp parking out front. (The Resort’s Garage is your last resort, no pun intended…get it last “resort”!) ok, moving on….
3. Go through resort to outdoor Tiki bar and beach. Eat with toes in the sand, near clean bathrooms, shower, games and live music! (Southern Rock, 80’s Country, a little Reggae). Walk right down to the ocean as you please! Go for a jet ski rental or just sit and dream.
****(If they asked if your a hotel guest just explain that your there for the restaurant).
****Park in the garage or larger outdoor parking area at low cost if you don’t have handicapped permit.
****Spotted Donkey, located in front of Hilton…good Mexican!
_______________________________________________________________________Sunset Beach - Best Sunsets in Pinellas -a little harder parking on weekend but more hidden so typically not bad. Eat at Caddy’s with toes in the sand as you watch the ocean. Usually calmer water.
-Pass-a-grille beach - beautiful and quaint…(This is our most beautiful “slow beach”, meaning less in your face typical annoying behavior - beach nonsense….just think about it)
Extra: John’s Pass is a beautiful location for shopping with parking garage, boat rental, fishing, etc…
Thank you again for allowing us to stay at the Sand Dollar. Everything was such a blessing, from the pool to the game room! The home is so clean and fun feeling, and best of all the neighborhood was perfect for my early morning runs. It was also nice having the beach supplies on hand - saved us a ton!Thanks Caty
Stayed: August 2022Submitted: August 04, 2022
Thank you! You’re so welcome to come anytime!
Hosted by Crystal Rodriguez