About this rental
This quaint Floridian ranch style home features an ample garden with a heated pool and 180'' of waterfront, providing spectacular views of the waterway. Located in one of the most exclusive neighborhoods, the beach, cruise port and hottest event areas are easily accessible.
Savor serene nights in lighter-than-cotton bedsheets, bath rituals with natural Pure Fiji products and opulent towels.
Enhanced cleaning practices implemented.
Paradise Point Key can accommodate up to 6 adults and 4 children (under 13) for a total of 10 guests.
This quaint bungalow offers:
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Living room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room with a table set for six
- Laundry room
There is a Smart TV in the living room and each bedroom.
Gigabit WI-FI is available throughout the property.
- Heated pool
- Outdoor dining area fit for six
- Driveway can hold up to 4 vehicles
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
Street Legal Golf Carts – book it for the entirety of your stay for $150 per day.*
All reservations over Christmas require a minimum of 5 nights and New Year's Eve require a minimum of 7 nights and must cover the following dates: December 21th to 26th or December 26th to January 1st (+/-1 day). Please contact the host before making your reservation.
Our Guest Relations Managers will be at your service every day from 9 am to 11 pm. In case of emergencies, our support staff is available 24/7.
Our curated properties are in highend quiet neighborhoods. Guests will be expected to be respectful of the property, neighborhood and neighbors.
By making a reservation you are confirming you have read, understood and accepted local rules, regulations and policies regarding vacation rentals. Full terms and conditions can be found in the Rules Section. Please contact us prior to booking with any questions or concerns.
TRUST AND SAFETY: The SafelyStay, Inc. Trust and Safety Fee (already paid during booking) includes up to $10,000 of accidental coverage for contents damage and up to $100,000 coverage for accidental property damage and bodily injury. Complete terms regarding the Trust and Safety coverage can be found at safely.ai/latitudekey . The Trust and Safety Fee is refundable only if the reservation is canceled in writing at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the arrival date. Any deductible or minimum claim amount will be the responsibility of the Guest, and the Manager will process using the form of payment on file for Guest.
GUEST VERIFICATION: by booking, the renter gives permission to SafelyStay, Inc., to verify their identity, and check criminal databases in order to confirm their reservation. Complete terms regarding Safely's guest verification can be found at /terms. Please contact Safely at Concierge@, or go to www., if you have any questions.
AGE RESTRICTIONS: The reservation owner is required to be at least 25 years old
NUMBER OF GUESTS: The reservation must list the exact number of guests. Maximum occupancy is 6 adults and 4 children under 13. Any more than the maximum occupancy or than listed on the reservation residing at the property will result in immediate dismissal, and no refund will be given. After the 6th guest, there is a $50 per night per guest charge added to the reservation. This fee is already included in the price when booking as long the guest count is listed correctly as required.
PETS: Approved pets are welcome; a non-refundable $150 pet fee shall apply. Please observe the following pet rules: No pets on any furniture or bedding; remove all pet hair to avoid additional cleaning time/charges; All waste must be picked up and placed in the garbage cans tied securely in trash bags; No pets in hot tubs, bath tubs or pools; Pets should not be left unattended unless in a crate / cage; Guests agree to pay for all additional pet related cleaning or damages in addition to the pet fee.
EARLY ARRIVALS / LATE CHECKOUTS: Should you request an early arrival (before 4 pm) or a late checkout (after 10 am) please do so at least 48h ahead to receive information about fees and availability. In the event the request falls short of 48h ahead, additional fees may apply. Some services may not be completed prior to early check-in and guests should expect staff or vendors to continue servicing the home during this time.
SECURITY: The property includes a camera at the front of the property for security purposes and NoiseAware sound level monitoring system.
PARKING. Vehicles must be parked in the garage, carport or designated spots in the driveway. No off-street parking or in neighbors' driveways, swells or lawn is permitted.
NO SMOKING: All properties have a strict No Smoking inside policy. Any evidence of smoking or smell of smoke inside the property will incur a minimum $500 fee.
SWIMMING FACILITIES: Renters and guests voluntarily assume full responsibility for any risks of loss, property damage or personal or emotional injury, including death, that may be sustained by them as a result of using the Swimming Facilities – Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Spa, Dock/ Waterfront, Dock Ladders Ocean and Beach Usage.
AMENITIES: Renters and guests voluntarily assume full responsibility for any risks of loss, property damage or personal or emotional injury, including death, that may be sustained by them as a result of using these amenities - Baby Gear, Bikes, Kayaks, & Paddle Boards and any other amenities.
3RD PARTY SERVICES: Any third-party services (such as: chef, masseuse, golf cart rentals etc.) arranged by the managing host are not affiliated with the property's owner or managing host. Booking these add-ons implies the renter's understanding of the lack of affiliation and agreement to release, indemnify, and hold harmless the property owner and host from any claims related to third-party activities.
Approval is necessary for any third-party vendor not arranged by the managing host. Once approved, renters must provide insurance certificates to the host, with a minimum liability limit of $1,000,000 per occurrence, before checking in.
CANCELLATION, no show and Refund POLICY: A rental prepayment is due at booking which confirms your reservation. Once confirmed, any cancellations or change requests will invoke the Cancellation Policy.
∙ Guests can cancel at least 60 days before check-in and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate and the cleaning fee, but not the credit card service fee (6% of the total payments refunded).
∙ For a 50% refund of the nightly rate, the guest must cancel 60 full days before the listing's local check in time (shown in the confirmation email).
∙ If a guest has paid 50% to make the reservation, none of this payment is refundable since he refund is only 50% of the total trip price.
∙ If the guest cancels less than 60 days in advance, the nights not spent are not refunded.
∙ If guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded.
∙ Refunds will be processed upon cancellation.
No shows are not eligible for refund of deposit and will be charged the total amount due for the entire reservation.
Refunds for cancellations or shortened stays due to actual or anticipated hurricanes, tropical storms, other inclement weather or Acts of God will not be issued by the Manager under any circumstances. We recommend all guests purchase travel protection insurance from a 3rd party company, as Latitude Key does not offer travel protection.
The City of Fort Lauderdale requires that Sec. 15-278 be disclosed for vacation rental standards, rules and regulations:
1. Maximum occupancy in the rental unit shall be strictly enforced. There shall be only two persons per bedroom room staying on the property. This means no additional guests are staying on couches or air mattresses.
2. Parking, vehicles must be parked in garage, carport or designated spots in driveway. No off-street parking or in neighbors driveways, swells or lawn is permitted. If in doubt, the info book has photos of these locations.
3. Trash and Recycle days can be found in the information book and in the App. Bins shall remain in set location until appropriate pickup days. Bins should be rolled out after 6 pm the day before scheduled pick-up and shall be removed before Midnight of pickup day. Should you forget, trash days and bins are overflowing on your departure a $250 fee will be charged for trash removal.
Please note that Latitude Key takes care of placing the correct bins at the street for pickup on the correct day as a complementary service to guests.
4. Noise – Audible loud noise (i.e., music, socializing and the like) is not permitted 25 feet from the property line between the hours of 10 pm and 7 am daily and more than fifty feet 7 am to 10 pm.
Should Management be called out due to a noise complaint, a $500.00 fine will be imposed and charged.
5. It is the responsibility of all guests to be mindful of swimming pools, hot tubs, and waterways. Be mindful to watch toddlers infants and children. Pool and Water Safety is YOUR responsibility.
6. Emergency and after hours contact information can be found in the App and information. This includes Police, Fire Department, Hospital and Property Management Company. In the event of an emergency, all exits are plainly marked as are the locations of fire extinguishers.
7. It is unlawful for any known sex offenders to be in 1, 400 feet a school, park, playground daycare or any place that children congregate or play which includes residential neighborhoods and streets.
8. Visitors shall be mindful of all rules and regulations at public beaches and parks. This includes turtle nesting seasons. DO NOT DISTURB WILDLIFE.
9. Any guests or visitors associated with guests in the rental unit is required and expected to follow all rules and regulations. Anyone in violation of these rules and regulations will result in immediate removal from the property with no refund. Any citations or fines for violation will also be at your guest's expense.
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Minimum Age (25)
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
Feb 25 - Feb 25 2024
Feb 26 - Feb 26 2024
Feb 27 - Feb 27 2024
Feb 28 - Feb 28 2024
Feb 29 - Feb 29 2024
Guest fee: $50
Check-out Cleaning Fee: $295
Safely Damage Insurance: $13
Tax Rate: 13%
Last updated on February 25, 2024
Hosted by Latitude Key Vacations
Hosted by Latitude Key Vacations