About this rental
CDC RECOMMENDED CLEANING PRACTICES ARE IN PLACE! Paradise Point Key allows up to 6 adults and 4 children under 13 for a total of 10 guests! Please make sure you have read and understand local rules and regulations regarding vacation rentals prior to making your booking. Check out our other listings by Searching Latitude Key Vacations in your browser! Pricing is updated every 12 hours so be sure to book instantly to prevent price changes!
The "Paradise Point Key" house is located in one of Ft. Lauderdale's most exclusive neighborhoods. With over 180" of waterfront, you will feel as if you are staying in your own private, waterfront resort. Ample privacy and amazing sunrise views really make this property stand out and best of all, the location is perfect for access to the areas hottest events, cruise port, and the beach. The property is fully equipped with everything you need to have a relaxing beach vacation.
The home has a large great room featuring 65" HDTV, DVD with library and free WIFI plus two queen size sleeper sofas. The huge gourmet kitchen features a natural gas stove and oven as well as all stainless appliances and is stocked with spices and all the cooking needs that one can imagine. The themed bedrooms are decorated to reflect the beach, ocean and South Florida lifestyle. The master "Shell Bedroom" features a king bed and ensuite bath plus HDTV. The second "Flamingo Bedroom" has a queen bed plus an HDTV. The third "Whale Bedroom" also has a queen bed and HDTV.
Outside take a refreshing dip in the crystal clear pool then work on your tan on one of chaise lounges as you gaze over the spectacular view of the waterway. Later throw some steaks or shrimp skewers on the gas barbecue grill while enjoying your favorite adult beverage. Watch your kids splash and play in the sparkling pool that is heated to 88 degrees year-round. This home is the perfect family vacation choice.
Enjoy an optional adventure by taking a leisurely wine and cheese excursion on our Duffy electric boat. Your captain will take you on a river and waterway tour of the Venice of America. View fabulous multi-million dollar waterfront properties that can best be seen from the water during evening hours. Ask about the reasonable rates.
Paradise Point Key is fully equipped with luxury bed linens and bath soaps, bath and beach towels, a basic supply starter kit and gigabit WI-FI throughout the property.
Street Legal Golf Carts available to add to reservation.
Baby/ Toddler Package Available for $45 per stay- Includes sanitized full size crib, luxury linen and high chair.
Bikes available for rent - $45 each for the entirety of reservation.
These are local, third-party services that the managing host is assisting to arrange and is NOT affiliated with the property owner.
By booking any of the available add-ons the renter understands they are not affiliated with the property owner, and the guest/renter agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless the property owner for any and all claims related to any third-party activities.
TRUST AND SAFETY: The SafelyStay, Inc. Trust and Safety Fee (already paid during booking) includes up to $10,000 of accidental coverage for contents damage and up to $100,000 coverage for accidental property damage and bodily injury. Complete terms regarding the Trust and Safety coverage can be found at safely.ai/latitudekey . The Trust and Safety Fee is refundable only if the reservation is canceled in writing at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the arrival date. Any deductible or minimum claim amount will be the responsibility of the Guest, and will process using the form of payment on file for Guest.
GUEST VERIFICATION: I give permission to SafelyStay, Inc., to verify my identity, and check criminal databases in order to confirm my reservation. Complete terms regarding Safely's guest verification can be found at /terms. Please contact Safely at Concierge@, or go to www., if you have any questions.
The minimum age for renters is 25 years of age.
The reservation must list the exact number of guests. Maximum occupancy is 6 adults and 4 children under 13 for a total of 10 guests. Any more than the maximum occupancy or than listed on the reservation residing at the property will result in immediate dismissal, and no refund will be given. After the 6th guest, there is a $50 per night per guest charge added to the reservation. This fee is already included in the price when booking as long the guest count is listed correctly as required.
Approved pets are welcome; however, a non-refundable $150 per pet fee shall apply.
Early Arrivals / Late Checkouts - Should you request an early arrival (before 4 pm) or a late checkout (after 10 am) a fee will be required. Early arrival/late checkout is based on availability.
The property includes a camera at the front of the property for security purposes and NoiseAware sound level monitoring system.
Guests use kayaks, bikes, paddle boards, pool toys, pool, pool equipment, docks, dock ladders and any other items at their own risk. Any swimming in pools or any water in or around the property is at your own risk.
The owner stores his boat at the dock and may access it from time to time, including during your reservation. You will not be bothered as he will enter through a back gate. The boat and lift are strictly off limits to guests- please do not touch or climb on or around the boat or lift.
The City of Fort Lauderdale requires that Sec. 15-278 be disclosed for vacation rental standards, rules and regulations:
1. Maximum occupancy in the rental unit shall be strictly enforced. There shall be only two persons per bedroom room staying on the property. This means no additional guests are staying on couches or air mattresses.
2. Parking, vehicles must be parked in garage, carport or designated spots in driveway. No off-street parking or in neighbors driveways, swells or lawn is permitted. If in doubt, the info book has photos of these locations.
3. Trash and Recycle days can be found in the information book and in the App. Bins shall remain in set location until appropriate pickup days. Bins should be rolled out after 6 pm the day before scheduled pick-up and shall be removed before Midnight of pickup day. Should you forget, trash days and bins are overflowing on your departure a $250 fee will be charged for trash removal.
4. Noise – Audible loud noise (i.e., music, socializing and the like) is not permitted 25 feet from the property line between the hours of
10 pm and 7 am daily and more than fifty feet 7 am to 10 pm.
Should Management be called out due to a noise complaint, a $500.00 fine will be imposed and charged.
5. It is the responsibility of all guests to be mindful of swimming pools, hot tubs, and waterways. Be mindful to watch toddlers infants and children. Pool and Water Safety is YOUR responsibility.
6. Emergency and after hours contact information can be found in the App and information. This includes Police, Fire Department, Hospital and Property Management Company. In the event of an emergency, all exits are plainly marked as are the locations of fire extinguishers.
7. It is unlawful for any known sex offenders to be in 1, 400 feet a school, park, playground daycare or any place that children congregate or play which includes residential neighborhoods and streets.
8. Visitors shall be mindful of all rules and regulations at public beaches and parks. This includes turtle nesting seasons. DO NOT
9. Any guests or visitors associated with guests in the rental unit is required and expected to follow all rules and regulations. Anyone in violation of these rules and regulations will result in immediate removal from the property with no refund. Any citations or fines for violation will also be at your guest's expense.
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Minimum Age (25)
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 15% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Dec 02 - Dec 15 2022
Dec 16 - Dec 16 2022
Dec 17 - Dec 17 2022
Dec 18 - Dec 18 2022
Dec 19 - Dec 19 2022
Guest fee: $50
VRMA Right to Rent: $1
Check-out Cleaning Fee: $349
Safely Damage Insurance: $13
Pet fee: $150
Payment Processing Fee: 3.50%
Weekly Discount: 5.00% (for stays between 7 and 27 nights)
Florida State Tax: 7.00% (for stays between and 179 nights)
Broward County Tourist Tax: 6.00% (for stays between and 179 nights)
Last updated on November 28, 2022
Hosted by Latitude Key Vacations
Hosted by Latitude Key Vacations