About the Property
Luxury Waterfront-Gulf access 3-story, 3 bedroom 3 bath Townhouse located in an exclusive Caribbean-style Waterfront Community at Bahia Beach, Tampa Bay.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, 4-Star Resort, 2-Waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bar & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, 2-outdoor Jacuzzis, 4-Tennis courts, Volleyballs Court, Playground, 2-full service Marina's with 260 boat slips, and 250 foot long fishing pier.
The unit boasts 2 large balconies with view of waterways, the yacht club & partly view of the beach and the skyline of St .Petersburg with evening sunsets over the Tampa bay.
The home was recently complete updated with new flooring, solid wood cabinets, appliances, electronics and all new designer furniture. While we provide a start-kit for guests to settle in, this unit is a self-serve home and we advise bringing additional consumables. :)
The Townhouse sleeps 7 with 6 comfortably:
- Private Car Garage
- Living room with sofa group, 48 inch LCD-TV, DVD-CD player, high speed wireless internet, and a large balcony with view of waterways includes patio dining set.
- Fully equipped kitchen for 8, with granite counter tops, breakfast bar, solid wood cabinets.
- Dining area with table and chairs.
- Bedroom # 1 with combined Bedroom & Office with 1 Queen size sofa bed, LCD-TV, fax , printer.
- Bathroom # 1 with tub & shower.
- Balcony #2 & bistro patio set.
- Laundry Room with Washer & Dryer.
- Master Bedroom with 1 King size bed, LCD-TV, large balcony with view of Mangroves, Waterways & Tampa bay.
- Master Bathroom with Walk-in shower & a separate tub, + Vanities.
- Bedroom # 3 with 2 twin size beds that could be converted to 1 king size bed. LCD-TV, Balcony with partial view of beach & full-view of yacht club /harbor& Tampa Bay.
- Bathroom # 3 with Tub & shower & vanities.
** This Home are the closest located town house to the beach Approx. 200 yards, or a short 2 minutes walk
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult &-Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
25 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
45 Minutes drive to St.Pete
20 minute boat/jet ski ride to St. Pete and Secluded Beer Can Island!
35 minutes to Bush Garden
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
22 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental listings site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
May 01 2018 - Aug 31 2018
Sep 01 2018 - Nov 30 2018
Dec 01 2018 - Apr 30 2019
Last updated on April 29, 2018