About the Property
**SORRY - NO PETS ALLOWED DUE TO ALLERGIES
Wonderful Waterfront-Gulf Access Newly Built 3 bedroom 3 bath Town home located on an exclusive Caribbean-style waterfront Community. It boasts a 4-Star Private Hotel Resort with Spa & Beauty Saloon services at Bahia Beach, Tampa Bay.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, Hotel-Resort, 2 Waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bar & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, 2-outdoor Jacuzzis, 4-Tennis courts, Volleyballs Court, 2-full service Marina's with 260 boat slips, and 250- foot long fishing pier.
This Townhouse has 4 balconies, which 2 are large balconies with a view of the Waterways & Tampa Bay. Close by at our Private Beach, there is a view of the St. Pete Skyline along with a stunning view of the Sunset setting over the Tampa Bay.
While we provide a start-kit (rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, paper towel roll in kitchen, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher pods) for guests to settle in, this unit is a self-serve home and we advise bringing additional consumables. :)
The Town House is fully equipped for 10 people, but sleeps 9 comfortably. Towels, beach towels and linens included.
- Living Room with sofa group, 1 Queen sofa bed, 50 inch LCD-TV, DVD-CD player, high speed wireless Internet, and a large Balcony #1 with patio dining set & view of Mangroves & Waterways
- Fully equipped Kitchen for 10 and includes Granite counter-tops, Breakfast bar, solid wood Cabinets & stainless steel appliances.
- Dining Area with table and chairs for 8
- Bedroom #2 with a large queen size bed LCD-TV
- Bathroom #2 with a Full Bath, Tub & Walk in Shower & vanity with Balcony #2 with partial view of Waterway & Street-side Community view
- Laundry Room with Washer & Dryer
- Master Bedroom with King size bed, LCD-TV with Balcony #3 with view of Marina, Waterways & Tampa Bay
- Master Bathroom with Tub & separate walk-in shower and vanities
- Bedroom #3 has 1 full size bed & 1 twin size beds, LCD-TV, Balcony#4 with Waterway, Mangroves & Street view
- Bathroom #3 with Tub & shower
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult & Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
25 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
45 Minutes drive to St.Pete
35 minutes to Bush Garden
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
22 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental listings site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Dec 01 2017 - Apr 30 2018
May 01 2018 - Aug 31 2018
Sep 01 2018 - Nov 30 2018
Last updated on March 16, 2018