About the Property
No Additional Fees! Free Parking (garage & carport) plus Free Wi-Fi!
*Hassle Free Check in & Check Out Procedures* We work with our guests to accommodate early check ins and late check outs when the calendar is open, just ask!
1: This home is only a 2 minute drive down to the Private Beach and all amenities, including Pools, Restaurants, Bars, Tennis Courts, etc. We offer Golf Cart Rentals for $30 a day! Please let us know if you are interested in advance.
2: If walking to the beach and amenities, it is about a 7-10 minute walk.
3: We offer cots, high chairs, Pack N Play, baby gates and Grill rentals!
4: Our homes are SELF-SERVE, guests are advised to bring their own consumables. What do we provide? We provide towels, linens, a fully equipped kitchen and all furnishings. Utilities, free Wi-Fi, free Parking and access to all amenities! Additionally, when we prepare the home for our guests, our cleaning crew leaves a roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, 1 paper towel roll in the kitchen, 3 trash bags, dish detergent, 1 sponge, hand soaps and 4 coffee packs.
5: How does check in work? We reach out to our guests a few days before arrival via email to walk them through the process and provide the door code. Once you enter the unit, you will receive 2 parking passes, 1 pool card, 1 garage remote and 1 Visit America Discount Gold Card! Our unit also has a binder filled with information about the area, emergency contact numbers, house rules, community rentals and Tampa Bay activities!
Luxury Direct Gulf Access Large 3 bedroom 3 bath Town home, located in an Exclusive Caribbean-style Waterfront Resort Community with Private Beach, 4 Star Hotel Resort with beauty salon and Day Spa, at Bahia Beach, Tampa Bay.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, Hotel/Resort with Spa and Beauty Salon, 2 Waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bar & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, 2-outdoor Jacuzzis, 4-Tennis courts, Volleyballs Court, 2-full service Marina's with 260 boat slips, and 250- foot long fishing pier.
This house has 4 balconies with 2 large balconies with views of the Mangroves & Waterways and at our Private beach you will explore a stunning view of the sunset over the Tampa Bay and the skyline of St Petersburg.
This home was recently updated with new solid wood cabinets, granite counter tops, new flooring, stainless steel appliances, electronic's and new designer furniture. While we provide a start-kit for guests to settle in, this unit is a self-serve home and we advise bringing additional consumables. :)
The Unit is a pleasant (7)-minute walk or (2) min car drive or golf cart ride (we rent golf carts, please inquire if interested) from the on-site beach, pool, amenities and waterfront restaurants.
This Town House is fully equipped for 8 adults & 1 child. Sleeps 9.
- Private Garage
- Living Room with sofa group, 1 queen sofa bed, 46 inch LCD-TV, DVD-CD player, high speed wireless Internet and a large Balcony #1 with view of Mangroves & Waterways
- Fully equipped Kitchen for 9 people with Breakfast Bar, Solid wood cabinets, Granite Counter tops, new stainless steel appliances & breakfast bar.
- Dining Area with table and chairs
- Bedroom # 1 with 1 KING size bed, LCD-TV & Balcony #2 with combined view of Mangroves, Waterways & Street-side Community
- Bathroom # 2 with Tub, Shower & Vanity.
- Master Bedroom with 1 KING size bed, LCD-TV, Large balcony w/ table & chairs , Balcony #3 view of Mangroves & Waterways.
- Master Bathroom with Walk in shower, Bath tub & Vanity
- Bedroom #3 with 1 QUEEN size bed, LCD-TV, Balcony #4 with view of Waterways & Tampa Bay.
- Bathroom #3 with bath tub & Vanity
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult & Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
25 Minutes from Top Golf, iFly Indoor SkyDiving, Brandon Mall and Restaurants
35 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
45 Minutes drive to St.Pete Beach or Ana Maria Island Beach
35 minutes to Bush Garden
30 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
30 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
85 Minutes to Clearwater Beach
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Sep 01 2019 - Dec 15 2019
Dec 16 2019 - Jan 06 2020
Jan 07 2020 - Apr 30 2020
Last updated on August 31, 2019
Very clean and excellent customer service
My family and I stayed here for a week and it was wonderful. The condo was very clean and spacious. The surrounding amenities kept us busy but close enough to run back for naps! Carmen is amazing, very helpful, anything that I needed or had questions about she was there. I would recommend renting with Carmen and Mark to anyone I know, they made everything easy and enjoyable.
Stayed: July 2018Submitted: July 09, 2018
Thank you so much Christy! You were a perfect guest and wed love to have you back. :)