About the Property
**SERVICE PETS ONLY**
No additional fees, all inclusive pricing, onsite property management, easy entry-code check in, hassle free process.
Luxury waterfront-Gulf Access 3 bedroom 3 bath located in an exclusive Caribbean-style Waterfront Community with a Private Beach and a Private 4 Star Hotel Resort complete with beauty saloon and Spa services.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, Hotel/Resort with Spa and Beauty Salon, 2 Waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bar & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, 2-outdoor Jacuzzis, 4-Tennis courts, Volleyballs Court, 2-full service Marina's with 260 boat slips, and 250-foot long fishing pier.
This Townhouse has 4 balconies with 2 large balconies having views of the Mangroves & Waterways and a partial view of Tampa Bay. This house was recently updated with solid wood cabinets, new flooring, stainless steel appliances, electronic's and new designer furniture. While we provide a start-kit for guests to settle in, this unit is a self-serve home and we advise bringing additional consumables. :)
The Town House is fully equipped for 10 people. Sleeps max 10 people. .
- Private Garage
- Living Room with sofa group, 1 Queen sofa bed, 46 inch LCD-TV, DVD-CD player, high speed wireless Internet and Balcony #1 with view of Waterways.
- Fully-equipped Kitchen with solid wood cabinets, Granite counter-tops, Breakfast bar for 10
- Dining Area with table and chairs
- Bedroom # 1 with 2 Full size beds LCD-TV,
- Bathroom #1 with tub, Shower & vanity and Balcony#2 with partial views of Mangroves, Waterways & Street-side Community
- Laundry Room with Washer & Dryer, Iron Board + Iron
- Master Bedroom with 1 King size bed, LCD-TV, Large Balcony #3 with view of Mangroves, Waterways and Tampa Bay
- Master Bathroom with tub, walk in shower and vanity
- Bedroom # 3 with 1 Queen size bed, LCD-TV,
- Bathroom 3 with tub, shower & vanity with Balcony #4 with partial view of Mangroves, and Waterways
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult & Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
25 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
45 Minute drive to St.Pete
20 minute boat/jet ski ride to St. Pete and Secluded Beer Can Island!
35 minutes to Bush Garden
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
22 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
May 01 2018 - Aug 31 2018
Sep 01 2018 - Nov 30 2018
Dec 01 2018 - Apr 30 2019
Last updated on August 18, 2018