About the Property
This Newly Built Waterfront Town house with balconies and stunning view of the sunset over the Tampa Bay.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, 4-Star Resort, 2 Waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bar & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, 2-outdoor Jacuzzis, 4-Tennis courts, Volleyballs Court, 2-full service Marina's with 260 boat slips, and 250 foot long fishing pier.
The 2 bedroom 1.5 bath town house was recently complete updated with stainless steel appliances, electronic's and all new designer furniture. While we provide a start-kit for guests to settle in, this unit is a self-serve home and we advise bringing additional consumables. :)
The home is fully equipped for 7 people - Specifically Sleeps 6 adults & 1 Child.
- Private Car Garage
- Living Room with sofa group with Queen-sofa bed, 40 inch LCD-TV, DVD-CD player, high speed wireless Internet and a large balcony with view of forest & waterways.
- Kitchen with fully equipped Kitchen with granite counter tops, breakfast bar, solid wood cabinets and stainless steel appliances.
- Dining Area with table and chairs.
- Bathroom #2 with vanities.
- Master Bedroom #1 with Large California Queen-size bed, LCD TV and a large balcony with a wonderful view of forest, waterways & partly view of the Tampa Bay.
- Master Bathroom #1 with Tub & walk in Shower, vanities.
- Bedroom # 2 with 1 Full-size bed + 1 Twin Size bed, LCD-TV & Balcony w. view of Resort & street.
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult &-Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
25 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
23 Minutes drive to St.Pete
35 minutes to Bush Garden
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
22 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental listings site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Dec 01 2017 - Apr 30 2018
May 01 2018 - Aug 31 2018
Sep 01 2018 - Nov 30 2018
Last updated on Jan 21, 2018