About this rental
Light House of Miracles was completely renovated in 2021 and is fully stocked with everything for you to embrace all the miracles the Cape has to offer. Situated at the north end of the Cape; this house is one of the CLOSEST homes to the Gulf of Mexico. Having completely unobstructed views to the South and the West your living room has you surrounded by the beauty of nature. Being so close to the water, you have cruise ship views of the ocean as you relax in your living area. As you step out onto a fully furnished deck you feel as if you are one with the sea. The open deck is partially covered so it is a perfect spot to meditate, honor your yoga practice or simply enjoy a coffee and good book.
Enjoy all the sunbathing, swimming, kayaking, and paddle boarding your soul desires during the day. Prepare your fire on the beach as you enjoy the always stunning sunsets. As the night sky darkens, the cosmos open up and the star gazing begins. This is an amazing vantage point for anyone looking for a quiet beach with all the conveniences of home (and then some!)
The ground floor has parking for up to 5 cars, elevator access, an outdoor shower and locking storage for beach toys. The main level includes a spacious kitchen/living/family room. The decks provide a venue for relaxing and taking in the exceptional Gulf Front views. The outdoor table seats 8, with an additional three seat high bar and a fold out table. The kitchen is loaded with prep and serving amenities and a professional ice maker for the ultimate “cocktail hour and dinner with a view”.
Bedroom 1: King Bed; private bath
Bedroom 2: King Bed
Bedroom 3:Queen Bed
Bedroom 4: Twin over Full Bunk Bed with Twin Trundle
Queen Sleeper sofa in living room
* Outdoor shower with hot and cold water.
* Locking storage for your bikes, boards and beach toys.
* Parking for up to (5) cars.
*Premium propane grill and grill cooking set
* Kitchen, dishwasher, professional ice maker, pantry, fully stocked cookware. Traditional coffee maker (cone filters) and a Keurig.
* Large kitchen island w/seating for (4), granite counters tops.
* Laundry room with washer and dryer
* Dining table w/seating for (8) plus additional table in living room for (4) and fold out table with 4 chairs available.
* Family room w/55" UHD TV, sound bar system, gas fire place, UHD DVD, Verizon cellphone range extender available, numerous board games and puzzles, books, and 2 internet service providers.
* King suite includes a king bed, TV, DVD, on suite includes double vanity bath w/tiled shower and jetted tub with ocean view window for the ultimate hot tub massage and soaking.
* Queen room with TV, DVD, and unobstructed gulf front ocean views with a zen vibe.
* Twin over full with trundle is perfect for adults or children. Play station with 20 preloaded games, TV, and DVD player, ocean view.
* Large deck with casual seating, dining table and outdoor speaker hook up.
* Telescope and binoculars!
* Yoga matts
* There are two premium rollaway twin XL beds available upon request. This allows for flexibility with respect to sleeping location. It is nice to be able to place these beds as best suits your group.
* Pack-n-play available upon request
* High chair available upon request
* Iron and ironing board.
* Hair dryers in each bathroom.
* 1 Bath towel per person (based on max occupancy plus 1 extra/bath)
* 1 Beach towel per person (based on max occupancy)
Beach Gear Closet:
*(1) paddle board
*(4) life preservers
*corn hole game
*Multiple beach games
* Adjustable net for beach tennis, badminton, soccer, volleyball etc….
*tons of sand toys, balls.
This property includes a $250 beach gear credit. We recommend bikes!
Standard Supplies Provided:
Treseme’ shampoo and conditioner
Bunk room is a twin over full with a roll-out twin trundle
Minimum number of persons: 1
Maximum number of persons: 9
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Number of toilets: 1
Fireplace or heater
Cooking basics (pots and pans)
House is suitable for horse riding
Located Near the Ocean
House is well suited to go fishing
House is well suited to go sailing
House is well suited to go surfing
House with access for wheelchairs
Available for letting for a longer period
House has a romantic appearance
Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
Disinfectant is used when cleaning the property
Contactless check-in and checkout
ATM on site
Grocery shopping service
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 15% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Nov 30 - Nov 30 2022
Dec 01 - Dec 01 2022
Dec 02 - Dec 05 2022
Dec 06 - Dec 06 2022
Dec 07 - Dec 07 2022
Non-refundable damage protection waiver (Obligatory): $59
Final cleaning (Included in rent): $225
Linen (First set bed- en bath linen) (Included in rent): $122
Reservation fee: 6.5%
County tax: 1%
District tax: 5%
State tax: 6%
Last updated November 29, 2022
Hosted by Be Our Guest Vacation Homes
Hosted by Be Our Guest Vacation Homes