About the Property
Lake Front Two Bedroom Home. Located in Holiday FL on Lake Conley with over 14 miles of meandering shoreline. Waterfront Living at its Best, Bring the fishing gear for the lake, enjoy the Kayaks, or just Enjoy Tranquil Florida Lifestyle Hanging out in the Vinyl Enclosed porch or on the Wooden Dock Watching the Birds and Wildlife. Close to Beaches, Shopping, Golf Courses etc.
Check Calendar for Dates currently Available:
SPECIAL DISCOUNTS for month of September with 2 week min stay..
Come enjoy my cozy little old school late 70's Florida home filled with a lot of nautical charm.
Super Close to Tarpon Springs famous Sponge Docks, Newport Richey, golfing and numerous Gulf Coast beaches...
Or, just stay at the house and enjoy yourself there.
The Lake-Front views are so relaxing and tranquil from most every room in the house.
Herons, White Cranes, Ibis', and King Fisher are a few of the many wild birds seen daily in or from the back yard and are a wonder and enjoyment to watch.
Enjoy lake-front fishing and access right from the back yard or from the recently renovated dock which extends beyond the sea-wall and above the lake.
Hope you can come enjoy my place between my trips and time away.
Your vacation get-away is awaiting you here.
Hope to see you soon for your next Holiday in Holiday FL at may Lake-Front Holiday Cottage on Lake Conley.
Located in Holiday FL approx.. 45 min NW of Tampa FL airport.
If this is your first visit to the area, you are in for a treat as there is so much to see and do:
Anclote Beach, Park and Marina (Alt 19 to Anclote Blvd – go to end and make rt – then 1 block).
Miss Vicki’s on the River – local’s restaurant at marina on the Anclote River. Fresh Key Lime Pie!
Captain Jack’s Seafood restaurant on the Anclote River – great daily food and drink specials.
The Sponge Docks of Tarpon Springs – incredible shopping, souvenir stores, dining, Gulf fishing charters, Island boat trips with Dolphin watching, and the famous Sponge Diving tour boat trips.
Mykonos – my favorite Greek restaurant at the Sponge Docks with flaming Saganaki cheese.
Old town Tarpon Springs off Alt 19 on Tarpon Rd – quaint shops and eateries and location is used for many street fairs including "First Friday" street festival every month.
Howard Park – wooded waterfront cook-out pavilions and at back of the park is a causeway to the beautiful public Beach island (kayak rentals, water bikes, sandy beach and amazing sunsets).
Sunset Beach of Tarpon Springs – public park and beach front music pavilion.
Honeymoon Island of Dunedin – my all-time favorite beaches for swimming and Shelling (most of the shells in the house came from there). Fun to spy on the beach-front weddings too.
Caladesi Island State Park – day trips by ferry from Honeymoon Island / wildlife sanctuary, quiet sandy beach w/ chair and umbrella rentals, picknick areas, restaurant and great shelling.
Port Richey Casino Boat Cruises off US 19.
Thai Bistro – great little local Thai restaurant on Main St in New Port Richey.
Weeki Wachee Springs State Park – 45min north– Mermaid shows, Kayaking with Manatees…
All these above are just a few of the local things to see, taste and do. You are also not too far for daily trips to see all there is to offer in Tampa (try the beaches, Dali Museum, Ybor City, Bush Gardens or Big Cat Rescue), or go to Clearwater Beach (check out the beach or Clearwater Aquarium where they filmed “Dolphin Tale”) and the list just keeps growing. This has been my favorite vacation destination for over 30 years! I hope you will love it here at much as I do.
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
May 01 2020 - Sep 30 2020
Oct 01 2020 - Apr 30 2021
Cleaning Fee: $125
Refundable Deposit: $200
Tax Rate: 11%
1. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT - A damage/reservation deposit of $200.00 is required. This must be received within 7 days of booking the reservation. The deposit automatically coverts to a security deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however the $200 is refundable within (14) days of departure.
2. There is a $125.00 cleaning fee
3. Payment - An advance payment equal to 100% of the rental rate, deposit, taxes and fees is required 30 days before arrival date.
4. Moderate Cancelation Policy: If a daily/weekly traveler cancels up to 30days before their stay, they are given a 100% refund and are not charged any booking fees. For the bookings canceled up to 14 days in advance, the traveler receives a 50% refund and is charged 5% booking fees on that portion. No refunds given for cancelations less than 14 days in advance. You may choose to purchase Travel Insurance separately.
5. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELATIONS - monthly renters must cancel twenty one (21) days prior to a check-in. A 50% refund is given for bookings canceled up to 14 days in advance. No refunds for cancelations less than 14 days in advance. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortening stay must be made at least seven (7) days prior to check-in. You may choose to purchase Travel Insurance separately.
6. PROCESSING FEE - there will be a $50.USD processing fee for any applicable refunds processed on cancelations. This applies only to cancelations made in advance of deadlines to receive any refunds.
7. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A SEVEN (7) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY and No DAILY MAID SERVICE offered/nor provided.
8. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY – (home is located in a Florida Coastal Lake-Front area – Storm/Flood Zone A): No Refunds will be given; we HIGHLY recommend you purchase travel insurance.
9. TRAVEL INSURANCE – We HIGHLY recommend you purchase travel insurance. If you wish to purchase travel insurance, one option is to go to: for details and to purchase.
Last updated on August 11, 2020
About the owner: I grew up on the coast of Virginia. Been living in the Atlanta area for 15 years prior to securing this home. I have been in the air line and hotel business since graduating Collège - which has allowed me great opportunities to travel all around the USA and abroad for most of my life. This area is still at the top of my list for all-time favorite destinations. I have always loved being close to the sea and marine life. I have been on boats since diapers and can not get enough of the sea, dolphins and manatees. This will be apparent once you see all the nautical décor I have in the house. Swimming with the dolphins and being around manatees have been among my favorite pass-times for decades. And this area is perfect for that. I hope you will get time to go on one of the Dolphin tours from Tarpon Springs during you visit and see the local manatees near by or at Weeki Wachee Springs.
Why this property? I fell in love with the Holiday and Tarpon Springs area on my 1st accidental visit while on a driving trip down the Gulf coast of FL over 30 years ago. I have vacationed there almost every year since. The quiet laid back atmosphere, great weather, beautiful parks and beaches, boating, barrier keys, incredible Greek community and food, countless annual local community events, and the amazing friendly people of this area made this the number one place for me. I bought this home with the plan to relocate and stay for good. Due to some family and job matters, I have to commute in and out a lot. Because of this I decided to rent the home out to vacationers to use in-between my time in and out of the home. The incredible sense of peace and tranquility I get from just sitting on the back patio or dock watching the lake and wild life melts all my stress and worries away. This place is just too enjoyable to keep to myself, so I am allowing others to partake in my experience during my time out of the house.
Calendar last updated: August 11, 2020
Wonderful Lake house to Experience FL
Nice rental, very clean and well cared for. It was great to roll out of bed and head into the backyard to fish every morning before breakfast. A white heron and 3 ibises were daily visitors, as well as a couple of small alligators that swam over and seemed to be rooting for us to catch some fish. I don't fish that often, but caught a nice-sized crappie and had a small snook that gave me a good fight but ended up winning the day and freeing itself from my hook. I caught both using lures. The property is within 3 to 5 miles of the sponge docks and several nice beaches. We look forward to returning.
Stayed: August 2020Submitted: August 30, 2020
Robert, Thanks so much for the review. I am so happy you all liked my place and enjoyed your stay so much. You are welcome back anytime to get a chance to see even more of what the area has to offer. And I am sure the heron and ibises will be glad to see you again as well - "smile". There is an adventure around almost every corner from here. Most sincerely, Lewis