About the Property
Lake Front Two Bedroom Home. Located in Holiday FL on Lake Conley with over 14 miles of meandering shoreline. Waterfront Living at its Best, Bring the fishing gear for the lake, enjoy the Kayaks, or just Enjoy Tranquil Florida Lifestyle Hanging out in the Vinyl Enclosed porch or on the Wooden Dock Watching the Birds and Wildlife. Close to Beaches, Shopping, Golf Courses etc.
Check Calendar for Dates of currently Available...:
Super Close to Tarpon Springs' famous Sponge Docks, Newport Richey, golfing and numerous Gulf Coast beaches...
The Lake-Front views are so relaxing and tranquil from most every room in the house.
Herons, White Cranes, Ibis', and King Fisher are a few of the many wild birds seen daily in or from the back yard and are a wonder and enjoyment to watch.
Enjoy lake-front fishing and access right from the back yard or from the recently renovated dock which extends beyond the sea-wall and above the lake.
Hope to see you soon for your next Holiday in Holiday FL at may Lake-Front Holiday Cottage on Lake Conley.
Located in Holiday FL approx.. 45 min NW of Tampa FL airport.
If this is your first visit to the area, you are in for a treat as there is so much to see and do:
The Sponge Docks of Tarpon Springs – incredible shopping, souvenir stores, dining, Gulf fishing charters, Island boat trips with Dolphin watching, and the famous Sponge Diving tour boat trips.
Mykonos – my favorite Greek restaurant at the Sponge Docks with flaming Saganaki cheese.
Anclote Beach, Park and Marina (Alt 19 to Anclote Blvd – go to end and make rt – then 1 block).
Miss Vicki’s on the River – local’s restaurant at marina on the Anclote River. Fresh Key Lime Pie!
Captain Jack’s Seafood restaurant on the Anclote River – great daily food and drink specials.
Old Town Tarpon Springs off Alt 19 on Tarpon Rd – quaint shops and eateries and location is used for many street fairs including "First Friday" street festival every month and the annual wine walks.
Howard Park – wooded waterfront cook-out pavilions and at back of the park is a causeway leading to a beautiful Island & Beach (kayak rentals, water bikes, sandy beach and amazing sunsets).
Sunset Beach of Tarpon Springs – public park, beach and beach front music pavilion.
Honeymoon Island of Dunedin – my all-time favorite beaches for swimming and Shelling (most of the shells in the house came from there). Fun to spy on the beach-front weddings too.
Caladesi Island State Park – day trips by ferry from Honeymoon Island / wildlife sanctuary, long quiet sandy beaches w/ chair and umbrella rentals, picnic areas, restaurant and great shelling.
Port Richey - Sun Cruz Casino Boat Cruises off US 19.
Thai Bistro – great little local Thai restaurant on Main St in New Port Richey.
Weeki Wachee Springs State Park – 40min north– Mermaid shows, Kayaking down the crystal clear spring fed river with Manatees …
All these above are just a few of the local things to see, taste and do. You are also not too far for daily trips to see all there is to offer in Tampa (try the beaches, Dali Museum, Ybor City, Bush Gardens or Big Cat Rescue), or go to Clearwater Beach (check out the beach or Clearwater Aquarium where they filmed “Dolphin Tale”) and the list just keeps growing. This has been my favorite vacation destination for over 30 years! I hope you will love it here at much as I do.
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 15% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Oct 01 2021 - Apr 30 2022
May 01 2022 - Sep 30 2022
Cleaning Fee: $125
Refundable Deposit: $200
Tax Rate: 11%
1. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT - A damage/reservation deposit of $200.00 is required. This must be received within 7 days of booking the reservation. The deposit automatically coverts to a security deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however the $200 is refundable within (14) days of departure.
2. There is a $125.00 cleaning fee
3. Payment - An advance payment equal to 100% of the rental rate, deposit, taxes and fees is required 30 days before arrival date.
4. Weekly Reservation CANCELATIONS: If a renter cancels up to 30 days before their stay (and a written request is received by the homeowner 30 days before the stay), they are given a 100% refund minus $75 processing fee. For the bookings canceled up to 14 days in advance, renter receives a 50% refund minus $75 processing fee. No refunds for cancelations less than 14 days in advance. Separate Travel Insurance is urged.
5. MONTHLY Reservation CANCELATIONS - monthly renters must cancel 30 days prior to a check-in to be given a 100% refund (written cancellation request must be received by the homeowner 30 days before stay). A 50% refund is given for bookings canceled between 14 to 29 days in advance. The $75 processing fee applies to all cancelations. No refunds for cancelations less than 14 days in advance. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortening stay must be made at least seven (7) days Prior to check-in. Separate Travel Insurance is urged.
6. PROCESSING FEE - there will be a $75 USD processing fee for any applicable refunds processed on cancelations. This applies only to cancelations made in advance of deadlines to receive any refunds.
7. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A SEVEN (7) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY and No DAILY MAID SERVICE offered/nor provided.
8. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY – (home is located in a Florida Coastal Lake-Front area – Storm/Flood Zone A): No Refunds will be given for no show or for early departures / check-out due to weather, health, family ..
Last updated on October 10, 2021
About the owner: I grew up on the coast of Virginia. Been living in the Atlanta area for 15 years prior to securing this home. I have been in the air line and hotel business since graduating Collège - which has allowed me great opportunities to travel all around the USA and abroad for most of my life. This area is still at the top of my list for all-time favorite destinations. I have always loved being close to the sea and marine life. I have been on boats since diapers and can not get enough of the sea, dolphins and manatees. This will be apparent once you see all the nautical décor I have in the house. Swimming with the dolphins and being around manatees have been among my favorite pass-times for decades. And this area is perfect for that. I hope you will get time to go on one of the Dolphin tours from Tarpon Springs during you visit and see the local manatees near by or at Weeki Wachee Springs.
Why this property? I fell in love with the Holiday and Tarpon Springs area on my 1st accidental visit while on a driving trip down the Gulf coast of FL over 30 years ago. I have vacationed there almost every year since. The quiet laid back atmosphere, great weather, beautiful parks and beaches, boating, barrier keys, incredible Greek community and food, countless annual local community events, and the amazing friendly people of this area made this the number one place for me. Due to some family and job matters, I have to commute in and out a lot. Because of this I decided to rent the home out to vacationers to use in-between my time in and out of the home. The incredible sense of peace and tranquility I get from just sitting on the back patio or dock watching the lake and wild life melts all my stress and worries away. This place is just too enjoyable to keep to myself, so I am allowing others to partake in my experience during my time out of the house.
Calendar last updated: October 10, 2021
Cute little cottage
It was a wonderful little house for our family. My Sisters two sons and their family live close by so that was perfect for us. Lewis was such a great host. He answered all my questions and was super nice. We decided to stay an extra night and he was so nice to let us do that with no problem! Our family for sure will be back. Love the area!!!
Stayed: December 2020Submitted: December 30, 2020
It was a pleasure having you all stay at and enjoy my Cottage on the Lake. I was very happy to do everything possible to answer all questions and give recommendations for the area. It makes me so very happy to know my home and the lakefront are being enjoyed while I am not able to be there. I will be honored to welcome you back anytime ! Lewis
Wonderful Lake house to Experience FL
Nice rental, very clean and well cared for. It was great to roll out of bed and head into the backyard to fish every morning before breakfast. A white heron and 3 ibises were daily visitors, as well as a couple of small alligators that swam over and seemed to be rooting for us to catch some fish. I don't fish that often, but caught a nice-sized crappie and had a small snook that gave me a good fight but ended up winning the day and freeing itself from my hook. I caught both using lures. The property is within 3 to 5 miles of the sponge docks and several nice beaches. We look forward to returning.
Stayed: August 2020Submitted: August 30, 2020
Robert, Thanks so much for the review. I am so happy you all liked my place and enjoyed your stay so much. You are welcome back anytime to get a chance to see even more of what the area has to offer. And I am sure the heron and ibises will be glad to see you again as well - "smile". There is an adventure around almost every corner from here. Most sincerely, Lewis