About this rental
Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and top-notch amenities of Casa Leone with a tropical garden view. This property has 4 Bedrooms & 3 full baths and can accommodate up to 10 Guests. Casa Leone is located less than a 5 minute drive to Siesta Key Village and Siesta Key Beach, voted #1 Beach in the USA. Practice your short game on your private putting green or relax and take a dip in the crystal clear heated pool. When you take your trips to the beach, use your golf cart to experience Siesta Key to the fullest!
Cross the drawbridge from Sarasota to enter the serene island escape of Siesta Key, Florida! With clear blue gulf waters and powdery white sand, Siesta Key's world-renowned beaches are the perfect spot for wading in the warm, glassy waters or soaking up the sun. When you're not relaxing on the many miles of beaches, you can head toward the north or south villages for a local meal or a refreshing drink. Whether you are looking to vacation in a quiet suburban neighborhood or are looking to be near all the action, Siesta Key offers access to so many amenities for you and your family to enjoy.
Exclusive Amenities Include:
• Private Heated Pool & Hot Tub
• Golf Cart Included At No Additional Charge (Additional Signed Agreement Required)
• Less than 0.6 miles to Shell Beach
• Less than 3 miles to Siesta Key Village and Beach
• 4 Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths
• 1 King Bed, 3 Queen Beds, 1 Bunk Bed with 2 twin beds (Sleeps 10) with linens provided
• Outdoor Lounge Area That Includes Private Putting Green, Dining Area, and Pool Chairs
• Private 2 Car Garage
• Free WiFi & 6 HDTV's
• Regular & Keurig Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Washer & Dryer, and Kitchen Essentials Provided
• Beach Towels, Chairs, Cooler, & Caddy Provided
• Gas Grill
• Screened Outdoor Dining Area
• Spacious Master Bedroom Balcony
• Enhanced Cleaning Protocols Provided by our CottageClean Team
• Island Shuttle Transportation Available
• Dog-Friendly with a Fee (1 dog up to 25lbs)
Casa Leone can accommodate up to 10 guests with a bedding configuration as follows:
• Bedroom # 1: King Bed (1) - Sleeps: 2
• Bedroom # 2: Queen Bed (1) - Sleeps: 2
• Bedroom # 3: Queen Bed (1) - Sleeps: 2 + Bunk Bed - Twin Bed (2) - Sleeps: 2
• Bedroom # 4: Queen Bed (1) - Sleeps: 2
We go above and beyond the industry standard for cleanings with our multi-tiered cleaning protocol within our CottageClean Program. After our six hour in-depth cleaning of your home, we complete a 35 point property inspection to ensure that you feel tremendously safe and happy with this amazing home. This allows you to vacation worry free regarding the cleanliness of your home and truly relax as soon as you arrive. Our goal is to have you feel like you are walking into a brand new vacation home that no one has ever stayed at before!
PLEASE NOTE: This property is registered as a vacation rental with the City of Sarasota with a Registration Number of VR22-00008. Due to City of Sarasota vacation rental code, this property must be rented for a minimum of 7 nights and have a maximum occupancy of 10 guests.
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Minimum Age (26)
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 15% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
Tax Rate: 12%
Administrative Fee: 10.70%
Florida Sales Tax: 7.00% (for stays between and 180 nights)
Sarasota County Tourism Development Tax: 5.00%
Sarasota County Tourism Development Tax: 6.00%
Last updated August 13, 2022
Casa Tegula Review...
We LOVED Casa Tegula!!! The house was very clean and stocked with everything we needed. Location was wonderful, only a short walk to the ocean and shops. Sara at The Cottages on the Key was AMAZING and we will definitely book through her again.
Stayed: June 2019Submitted: July 08, 2019
Sara,Thank you for your review of Casa Tegula! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us, from the amenities to the location. We can't wait to host your stay again the next time you are in beautiful Siesta Key. Until next time, #CottageON!With Love, The CottageCrew
Hosted by The Cottages on the Key