About the Property
Welcome to Paradise! Remodeled 4th floor Luxurious CONDO with SPECTACULAR OCEAN VIEWS from Master Bedroom and Living Room. See the SUNRISE rise over the ocean or watch the SUNSET over the river. Beautifully furnished with tropical motif and all the amenities you need. Whether you prefer to sun bathe, fish, surf or just relax on the balcony, we have it all. Only one hour (50 miles) from Palm Beach International Airport.
COME SPEND YOUR PERFECT FLORIDA VACATION WITH US!
*******ONE MONTH MINIMUM RENTAL**********
Jensen Beach Condo Accommodation and Amenities
• Property Type: Condo 4th Floor of 7
• Floor Area: 1050 sq. ft.
• MAX OCCUPANCY: 4 people
• NO PETS
• NO SMOKING
• Ocean View
• Water View
• Washing Machine
• Clothes Dryer
• Air Conditioning
• Linens Provided
• Hair Dryer
• Iron & Board
• Towels Provided
• Living Room
• Kitchen Dishes & Utensils
• Coffee Maker
• Pantry Items
• Dining Area
• seating for 4 people
• 2 Bathrooms
• Bathroom 1 - toilet , combination tub/shower , jetted tub
• Bathroom 2 - toilet , shower
• 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
• Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
• Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single , Extra long single beds
• DVD Player
Game Room ...
• Pool Table
• Satellite / Cable
• Outdoor Grill ...
• Tennis ...
• Heated Pool
• Outdoor Pool
• beach shell combing
Sports & Adventure Activities:
• Basketball court
• Scuba diving or snorkeling
Indoor: * Walk in closets in both bedrooms * Large Jacuzzi tub in master, all glass shower in second bathroom * Travertine Marble floors throughout * Granite countertops and all stainless steel appliances in Kitchen * Washer/ Dryer in unit * Cable TV- 37" flat screen w/DVD in Living room, TVs in both bedrooms. * High speed WIRELESS Internet * Complete with all linens and kitchen supplies. Outdoor: * Table and chairs on Ocean view balcony ready for your cocktails * Two heated pools * Two Tiki Huts on beach with fish cleaning station * Tennis * Basketball * Shuffle board * Club Room with Pool table, TV sitting area, Bar area, Large Washer/Dryers and outdoor BBQ
Top Thing to do in City:
* Mulligan's Beach House Restaurant.
* Downtown Jensen Beach Art Gallery shopping.
* Jammin Jensen on Every Thursday Eve...
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* Snorkling at Bath Tub Reef.
* Fishing right on the beach.
* Surfing in view of your balcony.
* Friday night social in the club room..
Top Thing to do in Family:
* Nearby Ice cream at Strawberry's.....
* NEW Elliot Museum (Dont miss this unique modern museum with an antique car collection)
* Florida Oceanographic (outdoor aquarium)
* House of Refuge Museum
* Fishing - beach and charter boat
* Downtown Jensen Beach art gallery and restaurant area
* Shopping at Treasure Coast Mall
* Orlando attractions only 2 hours away
Favorite Places To Eat
Mulligans Beach House and Grill
Farm to Table
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Jun 01 2020 - Aug 31 2020
Sep 01 2020 - Nov 30 2020
Dec 01 2020 - Dec 29 2020
Jan 01 2021 - Mar 30 2021
Apr 01 2021 - May 30 2021
Condo Application Fee: $100
Cleaning Fee: $125
Tax Rate: 12%
Monthly Rates: $2250 - $3250
* Wireless Internet
* Cable TV
* $75 electric allowance /month (overage taken out of deposit post stay)
* Additional Fees and Taxes:
* Application Fee ($100)
* Cleaning Fee ($125)
* Local (5%) and State (7%) taxes
* 50% Advanced deposit required to hold reservation
* Full payment one week prior to arrival.
* $500 Security/ Damage deposit required. Returned after post stay condo inspection
Last updated on June 24, 2020
Calendar last updated: June 24, 2020
The most relaxing stay ever!
We have been coming to this condo for the past 5 years! It is luxurious and has everything you need! The views are spectacular and the other guests are very friendly! There always seems to be some festivals in the area, as well as being close to several museums and parks! Arlene and Eli are the best! They have furnished and stocked everything you need while you are there. I would give this place a 10 if I could!
Stayed: December 2017Submitted: August 08, 2019
We have enjoyed this condo for the past 4 years.Eli and Arline greet you upon your arrival and ensure all is ready for your stay. The condo itself has all you can possibly need for a successful stay. Clean, well furnished and with everything you need to enjoy your time. Shopping and great restaurants, are within a short ride, Neighbors are friendly and welcoming.The view from the balcony is relaxing and serene. Beach is right outside your door. All in all this has been a perfect retreat for us.
Stayed: February 2019Submitted: March 23, 2019