About this rental
Welcome to our charming Island Hideaway, located in the heart of Indian Rocks Beach. Just a short 2-minute stroll away from the sugary sand beaches and warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico, this 2-bedroom, 1-bath ground floor bungalow is the perfect place to create unforgettable vacation memories.
Equipped with 3 Smart TVs and your very own enclosed, private outdoor living space complete with a gas grill, this cozy abode has everything you need to relax and unwind. The fully fenced-in yard is perfect for your furry friend (40 lbs or less with a $200 non-refundable pet fee).
The master bedroom boasts a comfortable Queen size bed, ceiling fan, and Roku smart TV. The second bedroom features 2 Twin size memory foam beds, a ceiling fan, and Roku smart TV. The coastal cute living room is the perfect place to kick back and relax, with a large Roku smart TV, and ceiling fan for added comfort.
Central AC and a utility room with a washer/dryer provide even more comforts of home. The fully appointed kitchen has everything you need for a family meal or beach picnic, including a dishwasher. The bathroom features a tub/shower and a door to the backyard for easy access.
With a spacious feeling 725 sq. ft. interior and additional outdoor living space, this bungalow is the perfect home base for exploring the area. You'll find a variety of restaurants, beach shops, ice cream and coffee shops, and a great little produce store just a stone's throw away.
And if you're bringing a boat or RV, don't worry - there's plenty of parking available right on the property. Book your stay at our Island Hideaway today and experience the best of Indian Rocks Beach!
Ask your rental manager about FREE weekday bicycle use and unlimited FREE DVD movies.
2 Bedroom/1 Bath - Near Beach - Pet Friendly
Queen, 2 Twins.
3 Smart TVs: Livingroom, Master and Guest Bedroom.
** NO SMOKING **
* FREE Plumlee Perks included!
* FREE Daily Beach Cruiser Bicycles for your entire party; pick up bikes for one day or each day from Plumlee Vacation Rental’s main office on Indian Rocks Beach.
* Unlimited FREE DVD movies! That’s right we have our own movie box filled with hundreds of DVD’s and each of our condos have at least one DVD player!
* Need a place to store your RV or Boat trailer? We have FREE over-sized parking spaces at the main office on Indian Rocks Beach.
* For your convenience Beach Umbrellas, Beach Chairs and Big Beach towels are available at check in for a nominal fee.
Why Kids Love It
Kids love the beach! Where do I begin about all the fun stuff there is to do in the Tampa Bay Area?
• There is a fenced in backyard for kids and a dog to play in.
• There’s a playground and skateboard park at Kolb Park.
• Kids love attractions like Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, and Clearwater Marine Aquarium. Splash Harbour Water Park is the closest water park to the beaches and it’s right here in Indian Rocks Beach.
• Go fishing with Hubbard’s Marina. Let the staff of Hubbard’s Marina do all the messy stuff. Kids and parents can enjoy some time on the water together and laugh about the one that almost got away.
• Beach Art Center in Indian Rocks Beach has art classes for kids and adults.
• Adventure! Go on a snorkeling tour. Rent a kayak or a boat and explore nearby islands. Go parasailing.
There’s a lot to explore within a half-hour’s drive from your vacation rental. John’s Pass Village is only minutes away, where you can enjoy shopping, dining, or take a boat tour from Hubbard’s Marina. You could visit Pier 60 on Clearwater Beach for its nightly sunset festivals. Visit the historic sponge docks in Tarpon Springs and take a plunge into its unique Greek culture. Go on an ecotour with Clearwater Marine Aquarium. St. Petersburg’s downtown waterfront has plenty of museums, restaurants, and shopping.
Attractions Within Walking Distance
Indian Rocks Beach Accesses
Guppy's on the Beach restaurant
Beach Art Center
Favorite Places To Eat
Caddy’s Waterfront restaurants, Indian Shores and Madeira Beach
The Original Crabby Bill’s, Indian Rocks Beach
Guppy’s on the Beach, Indian Rocks Beach
Sweet Sage Café, North Redington Beach
TJ’s Italian Café, Indian Rocks Beach
VIP’s Mexican American Cuisine, Indian Rocks Beach
There’s a skateboard park at Kolb Park in Indian Rocks Beach where kids can hone their skills for skim boarding. Go to Nekton’s Surf Shop or the Island Surf Shop and find out about the local skim board surfing scene.
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Gas Grill in Common Area
Shared Laundry in Garage
Free Long Distance
Free Long Distance to Canada
Beach Chairs - weekly rental
Beach Towel - weekly rental
Beach Umbrella - weekly rental
Beach Cart - weekly rental
Basket - Happy Hour reg beer
Basket - Happy Hour red wine
Basket - Happy Hour Light beer
Basket of Love
Bucket - Picnic Bucket diet coke
Bucket- Picnic Bucket water
Bucket - Picnic Bucket coke
Golf Clubs - Daily Rental
Golf Clubs - Weekly Rental
Linen exchange - sheets OR towels - DELIVERED
Linen exchange - sheets OR towels - PICK UP
Linen exchange - full set - DELIVERED
Midstay clean -1 bedroom - linens extra
Pickle Ball Set - weekly rental
Pickle Ball Set - daily rental
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Nov 26 - Dec 23 2023
Dec 18 - Dec 31 2023
Dec 24 - Dec 30 2023
Jan 01 - Jan 28 2024
Jan 29 - Mar 18 2024
Cleaning/Departure Fee: $185
Damage Deposit Waiver: $59
Pet Fee: $200
Tax Rate: 13%
Optional Travel Insurance is available.
Last updated December 09, 2023
Hosted by Plumlee Vacation Rentals
Hosted by Plumlee Vacation Rentals