About this rental
Direct Gulf front, 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo in the very popular Sand Castle III building. Both the master bedroom and living room have access to the beachfront balcony. The master bedroom has a king bed, ensuite bathroom, and a flat-screen TV. The newly remodeled master bathroom has a step-in shower. The second bedroom has a double and twin bed and the third bedroom has two twin beds. The second and third bedrooms have views of the Intracoastal Waterway, beautiful sunrises daily. The hallway bathroom has a tub with shower. The living room offers a flat-screen TV, DVD, and amazing view of the beach. This condo has a fully equipped kitchen, perfect for preparing a family meal with all the comforts of home. Family game night around the dining table is the perfect way to end the day in the sun. No need to overpack with a washer and dryer right in your condo. FREE secure WiFi in the condo. Amenities on site include an assigned parking space, heated pool, hot tub, gas grills and an elevator. Ask your rental manager about FREE weekday bicycle use and FREE unlimited DVD movies.
3 Bedroom/ 2 Bath - Gulf Front - Heated Pool
King, Double and Twin, 2 Twins
2TVs: Livingroom, Master
** NON SMOKING - NO PETS **
* FREE PERKS included!
* FREE Daily Beach Cruiser Bicycles for your entire party; pick up bikes for one day or each day from Plumlee Vacation Rental’s main office on Indian Rocks Beach.
* Unlimited FREE DVD movies! That’s right we have our own movie box filled with hundreds of DVD’s and each of our condos have at least one DVD player!
* Need a place to store your RV or Boat trailer? We have FREE over-sized parking spaces at the main office on Indian Rocks Beach.
* For your convenience Beach Umbrellas, Beach Chairs and Big Beach towels are available at check in for a nominal fee.
Why Kids Love It
Kids love the beach! Where do I begin about all the fun stuff there is to do in the Tampa Bay Area?
• Kids love attractions like Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, and Clearwater Marine Aquarium. Splash Harbour Water Park is the closest water park to the beaches and it’s right here in Indian Rocks Beach.
• Go fishing with Hubbard’s Marina. Let the staff of Hubbard’s Marina do all the messy stuff. Kids and parents can enjoy some time on the water together and laugh about the one that almost got away.
• Beach Art Center in Indian Rocks Beach has art classes for kids and adults.
• Adventure! Go on a snorkeling tour. Rent a kayak or a boat and explore nearby islands. Go parasailing.
There’s a lot to explore within a half-hour’s drive from your vacation rental. John’s Pass Village is only minutes away, where you can enjoy shopping, dining, or take a boat tour from Hubbard’s Marina. You could visit Pier 60 on Clearwater Beach for its nightly sunset festivals. Visit the historic sponge docks in Tarpon Springs and take a plunge into its unique Greek culture. Go on an ecotour with Clearwater Marine Aquarium. St. Petersburg’s downtown waterfront has plenty of museums, restaurants, and shopping.
Attractions Within Walking Distance
Island Marine Rentals and Tours
Caddy's Waterfront Restaurant
LuLu's Ice Cream Shop
Favorite Places To Eat
Caddy’s Waterfront restaurants, Indian Shores and Madeira Beach
The Original Crabby Bill’s, Indian Rocks Beach
Guppy’s on the Beach, Indian Rocks Beach
Sweet Sage Café, North Redington Beach
TJ’s Italian Café, Indian Rocks Beach
VIP’s Mexican American Cuisine, Indian Rocks Beach
Slow down at the bridge to the beach, and do the speed limit at the beach. There are people walking, riding bicycles, golf carts, and other funky street vehicles on Gulf Blvd. You can get a ticket for not stopping when someone is in a crosswalk. You’re at the beach. Time to take it easy and relax!
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Gas Grills in Common Area
Beach Chairs - weekly rental
Beach Towel - weekly rental
Beach Umbrella - weekly rental
Beach Cart - weekly rental
Basket - Happy Hour reg beer
Basket - Happy Hour red wine
Basket - Happy Hour Light beer
Basket of Love
Bucket - Picnic Bucket diet coke
Bucket- Picnic Bucket water
Bucket - Picnic Bucket coke
Golf Clubs - Daily Rental
Golf Clubs - Weekly Rental
Linen exchange - sheets OR towels - DELIVERED
Linen exchange - sheets OR towels - PICK UP
Linen exchange - full set - DELIVERED
Midstay clean -1 bedroom - linens extra
Pickle Ball Set - weekly rental
Pickle Ball Set - daily rental
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Nov 25 - Dec 22 2023
Dec 23 2023 - Jan 05 2024
Jan 06 - Jan 26 2024
Jan 27 - Mar 15 2024
Mar 16 - Apr 05 2024
Tax Rate: 13%
Damage Waiver $59
Departure/Cleaning Fee $210
Last updated December 04, 2023
Hosted by Plumlee Vacation Rentals
Perfekt Location The condo was clean One bathroom needs a makeover Pool and spa perfekt Great service very friendly in the Office
Stayed: January 2022 Submitted: January 15, 2022
Marc,Thank you for your review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at Sand Castle III 402 and will pass along the comments about the bathroom. We hope to welcome you back soon.Plumlee Gulf Beach Realty
Would stay here again. Everything was as we expected it to be. Close to everything. All amenities that you could imagine. Just like being in your own home. Would highly recommend it
Stayed: November 2020 Submitted: December 05, 2020
Paula,Thank you for your review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and Sand Castle III 402 and look forward to welcoming you back soon.Plumlee Gulf Beach Realty
Hosted by Plumlee Vacation Rentals