About the Property
PLEASE NOTE SAT-SAT CHECK IN CHECK OUT ONLY DURING HIGH SEASON
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances and Granite
Hardwood Floors in Living Area and Tile in Bathrooms
Private Screened Porched
Towels and Bed Linens
Telephone with FREE Local Calls
42 Flat Screen With Basic Cable T.V. in Living Room & T.V.'s in 2 Bedrooms
Neighborhood Swimming Pool Located 2 Minute Walk Away
1248 Square Feet
Beach Access Located Just Across 30A
Home sleeps 6 people-(this includes infants and children)
Only 2 cars allowed to park in the driveway-street parking is not allowed
25+ Year Old Age Requirement to Rent Property
Magnolia By The Sea -An upscale cottage community located just 5 miles East of Seaside. Magnolia By The Sea has quickly become one of the most desired beach destinations on 30A. The home is very well appointed which includes Kohler fixtures, hardwood floors in the great room, kitchen, and bedrooms. There is tile in all the bath's, along with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. You will also enjoy the world famous beaches which are a 3-4 minute walk from the home, or the neighborhood resort style swimming pool which is just a minute walk away. This 3 bedroom cottage can accommodate up to 6 guests.
Come stay in this wonderfully designed resort where you’ll enjoy luxury living at its finest. Whether you want to escape for peace and quiet, or would rather explore for a bit of adventure, Magnolia By The Sea can fulfill all of your desires. Magnolia By The Sea was developed with the discerning vacationer in mind offering privacy, and peace all just minutes away from Seaside, Rosemary Beach, Panama City Beach, and Destin.
Why rent from us?
Head for Orlando (and the beach!) is lead by Melodie Pullen and her small, hardworking team who focuses on customer service.
Open daily from 8AM-10PM EST (including weekends and holidays), we strive to promptly help our guests.
When you inquire about a home, you will receive information about the homes along with payment information. We try to be as transparent as possible with the reservation process.
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
• To Access the Beach, walk down the main street of the neighborhood and cross East County Highway 30A. The deeded beach access is located there. The walk time is between 3 to 5 minutes.
• For your enjoyment, there is a Community Swimming Pool. It is heated from November until March. Pool heat is not in effect from April until October, or if the temperature drops below 60°F during the months of November until March. The pool is controlled by the homeowners association and we cannot offer any refunds if the pool is not operational.
• Seaside is located 5 Miles west of Magnolia By The Sea on East County Highway 30A.
• Groceries: The closest supermarkets are located 5.5 minutes away by car. To get there, turn left at the stop sign leaving the neighborhood and travel 2.5 miles. Turn right onto US-98 and travel 2.8 miles. Turn left at the traffic light and Publix is on the left; Winn Dixie is on the right.
• Bike Rentals: We recommend Big Fish Bike Rentals. Their telephone number is or .
• Fishing: We recommend Yellowfin Ocean Sports. Their telephone number is .
• Baby Furniture: We recommend Crib Connection. They rent baby items and will deliver them to the home. Their telephone number is .
• We provide a charcoal grill for your use. We request that you please clean the grill after each use.
• Umbrella services are not available on the beach. Guest will need to bring their own umbrella and beach chairs.
• BEACH CHAIR & UMBRELLA RENTALS: We recommend The Beach Chair Company: or . Please note rentals are on a first come first serve basis.
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 15% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Apr 11 2021 - May 21 2021
May 22 2021 - Aug 14 2021
Aug 15 2021 - Oct 31 2021
Nov 01 2021 - Nov 18 2021
Nov 19 2021 - Nov 27 2021
Protection Plan: $99
Cleaning Fee: $250
Tax Rate: 12%
DATES WITH A 7 NIGHT MINIMUM ALSO REQUIRE SATURDAY - SATURDAY BOOKINGS!!!
Stays under 90 nights require a $250.00 Cleaning fee.
If stay is 90 nights or longer, the cleaning fee is waived.
Pool heat is an extra $0.00 per day.
Tax/Service fee is 12.00%
*Do not have more guests at the property than the property accommodates (includes friends & family visiting only).
*Lead guest must be in the home for the entire stay, and must be 25 years of age or older.
*No pets allowed unless service animal (must be approved BEFORE arrival).
*No smoking or underage drinking; no noise disturbances.
*You will be charged for careless action and known damage occurred during the stay.
$200 is due after reserving, it is applied to the total rent. The remaining balance is due 35 days prior to check in.
Last updated on April 28, 2021
About the owner: Head for Orlando (and the Beach) is a family-owned business, offering vacation rental homes in Seacrest Beach, Fl and the Orlando area. We have a variety of well-appointed properties that can accommodate almost any length of stay, group size, and budget. All conveniently located near the parks. Going on 16 years or serving others, we can provide you and your guests with the comfort, amenities, and service you deserve on your vacation including:
– Years of happy guests!
– Prompt and friendly customer service.
– Online photos are exact photos of your vacation property.
– Keyless entry allows you to check in directly at your vacation property.
– On-site management for your vacation experience and satisfaction.
– Well-maintained, clean homes in safe communities. Many are brand new!
– All of our properties are smoke-free and pet-free.
– Great locations that are close to Disney World, grocery stores, pharmacies, golf, etc.
– Beautiful, cozy cottages in the Panhandle. Just a short walk to the beach and local shops!
I know you and your guests will be very happy if you decide to rent one of our properties. Our ultimate goal is customer satisfaction.
Calendar last updated: April 28, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I check in?
In your confirmation email, you will receive a 4 digit random code. You will use this code to enter the property. There is not a need to visit our onsite location. This is great for late night arrivals!
What is provided in the home?
All our homes are EXECUTIVE homes. The EXECUTIVE homes have all the extra amenities included at no additional charge. All linens, towels, and washcloths are provided. Fully equipped kitchens with all the modern conveniences (microwave, dishwasher, disposal, refrigerator with icemaker, etc.), dishes, cookware, cutlery, coffee maker, blender, toaster.
Is anything not provided?
The initial setup includes – toilet tissue in each bathroom, paper towels, a trash can liner, and small bars of soap for the baths (all items are economy brand). After you arrive, you will need to shop for the above supplies to last for your entire stay. You will also need to bring beach towels for the pool area.
How do I pay for my rental?
After you complete the reservation form, You will receive a confirmation by email. All payment amounts and information will be in that email. The initial $200 toward payment of the rental is due within two weeks, with the balance due 35 days in advance. You can pay by check, money order or credit card. If you make a reservation inside 35 days, then the full payment will be due immediately. If you cancel outside of 35 days before arrival then there is a $200 administration fee. If you cancel within 35 days before arrival then your stay is non-refundable.