About this rental
Pack your bags and get ready to relax at this 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house in Indian Rock Beach. Just steps from the beautiful Gulf of Mexico beach. Direct access to the beach entrance located on the same street as this home. This beautiful home was completely renovated in 2023. It has all new furnishings and appliances, with a fenced-in backyard. This house has accommodations for 6 guests. Stroll the Indian Rocks Beach Nature Preserve boardwalk located directly behind the property, meander Pier 60 at Clearwater Beach or rent a boat to visit Honeymoon Island and Johns Pass with ease. Splash Harbor Waterpark is located 1 mile from the property. Busch Gardens is only 35 miles away, promising countless days of fun in the sun.
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. There is a Ring doorbell security camera, located next to the front door facing out. It does not look into any interior spaces*
Master Bedroom: King Bed with private bath and walk-in closet | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed. There is also a full-size sofa bed in the rear TV room.
Blissful beach days await at this beautiful beach house, where you can take it easy in the patio area, overlooking the grassy backyard or lounge beside the water at Indian Rock Beach. With a sunny interior full of comfortable new furnishings and a convenient location steps from the water, this house is an ideal retreat!
Prepare a breakfast feast in the well-equipped kitchen where you're sure to find everything you need. The cabinets have ample storage space for all of your cooking needs and a center island with stools so you can grab a quick bite on your way out the door.
Take a break from your adventures and recline on the comfortable couches in the large living room or family room. Spend an afternoon watching movies on the flat-screen Samsung Smart TV and high-speed wireless internet access.
The entrance to Indian Rocks Beach Nature Preserve is a short walk from the house with a boardwalk to the intercostal waterways. Take a stroll to the beach, after dinner, to see the amazing sunsets at Indian Rocks Beach where you may catch a glimpse of some dolphin . When you return, go into either one of the serene bedrooms and cuddle into the plush bedding for another restful night of sleep.
-- THE LOCATION --
The Indian Rocks Beach Nature Preserve has a boardwalk that winds through lush mangroves and is a short walk from the house. McGough Nature Park is 1.6 miles away and is home to dozens of native species you can encounter up close.
Splash Harbour Water Park is located 1 mile from the house, about a 20-minute walk or 4-minute drive.
Pier 60 in Clearwater Beach has great fishing, a park, and unbeatable sunsets celebrated with daily festivals. Located 9 miles away along the waterfront, Johns Pass Village is accessible by boat and car, and the quaint turn-of-the-century fishing village boasts over 100 merchants with shopping and dining.
Three miles from the house, the Florida Botanical Gardens offers an urban oasis with tropical flora and fauna. Busch Gardens is 35 miles away, promising hours of fun in the sun. Get out on the water in a rental kayak or a boat chartered from one of the many local guides to go deep sea fishing or spot some friendly dolphins.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs with cable access, free WiFi, washer and dryer, fenced-in backyard, provided beach towels, gas grill, covered parking for 1 vehicle, driveway parking for 2 vehicles.
- Unbeatable Indian Rocks Beach location within walking distance to the beach and with easy access to area attractions, Pier 60 in Clearwater Beach, Johns Pass Village, Florida Botanical Gardens and Busch Gardens
- Nearest Commercial Airport: St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport (~12 miles away). Tampa International Airport is 24 miles away, a 40 minute drive from the house.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: Your safety matters. There is a Ring doorbell security camera, located next to the front door facing out. It does not look into any interior spaces
- Check-in is any time after 4:00 PM and Check-out is 10:00 AM. If you would like to check in earlier or later, we suggest you book the day before or the day after so that you can start your vacation as early as possible. Early check-ins and late check-out are not possible due to the cleaning schedule, so please plan accordingly.
Check-in time: 16:00
Check-out time: 10:00
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Deep Sea Fishing
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Dec 06 - Dec 15 2023
Dec 16 - Dec 16 2023
Dec 17 - Dec 17 2023
Dec 18 - Dec 18 2023
Dec 19 - Dec 19 2023
Cleaning Fee: $185
Pet fee (applies per pet per stay): $150
Tax Rate: 13%
Last updated on December 05, 2023
Hosted by MRVR LLC
Member since 2022
About the owner: n 2006 Max and Rita were on business in Indian Rocks Beach and fell in love with the sand, sun, and family-friendly vacation community of Indian Rocks Beach. On a chance drive down Gulf Boulevard, they stumbled onto what would later become their first property in IRB.
Fast forward to 2023 and they are full-time residents of Indian Rocks Beach and own six properties in IRB, hosting families from across the world, sharing their little slice of paradise all year long. Short-term and seasonal rentals are available and they invite you to experience the ambiance, community, and the people that made them trade in their New Jersey winters for the beach life that can only be found in Indian Rocks Beach, Florida.
Hosted by MRVR LLC