About this rental
Pack your bags and get ready to relax at this 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental house in Indian Rock Beach. Just steps from the water and boasting terrazzo floors, new furnishings, and a lanai overlooking the enclosed backyard, this cozy house has accommodations for 4 guests. Stroll the nature preserve boardwalk, meander Pier 60 at Clearwater Beach or rent a boat to visit Honeymoon Island and Johns Pass with ease. Busch Gardens is only 35 miles away, promising countless days of fun in the sun. This property is pet friendly with a max weight of 30 pounds. There is a $150.00 pet fee for the entire stay.
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. There is a Ring doorbell security camera, located next to the front door facing out. It does not look into any interior spaces*
Indian Rocks Beach Florida BTR #1613
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed
Blissful beach days await at this cozy house, where you can take it easy in the lanai overlooking the grassy backyard or lounge beside the water at Indian Rock Beach. With a sunny interior full of comfortable furnishings and a convenient location near the water, this house is an ideal retreat!
Bring your favorite book out to the screened-in patio to read as you sip your morning coffee. Your furry friend will love romping around in the fenced-in backyard while you get ready for the day.
Prepare a breakfast feast in the well-equipped kitchen where you're sure to find everything you need. The cabinets have ample storage space for all of your cooking needs and a breakfast bar with 2 stools so you can grab a quick bite on your way out the door. Through the detailed doorway, the dining nook has a wood table with benches to comfortably fit your whole group.
Take a break from your adventures and recline on the comfortable couches in the living area. Spend an afternoon watching movies on the flat-screen Smart TV using the cable and wireless internet access.
The Indian Rocks Beach Nature Preserve has a boardwalk to a dog park and beach that everyone in your group is sure to enjoy during an evening stroll after dinner. When you return, go into either one of the serene bedrooms and cuddle into the plush bedding for another restful night of sleep.
-- THE LOCATION --
The Indian Rocks Beach Nature Preserve has a boardwalk that winds through lush mangroves. McGough Nature Park is 1.6 miles away and is home to dozens of native species you can encounter up close.
Pier 60 in Clearwater Beach has great fishing, a park, and unbeatable sunsets celebrated with daily festivals. Located 9 miles away along the waterfront, Johns Pass Village is accessible by boat and car, and the quaint turn-of-the-century fishing village boasts over 100 merchants with shopping and dining.
Three miles from the house, the Florida Botanical Gardens offers an urban oasis with tropical flora and fauna. Busch Gardens is 35 miles away, promising hours of fun in the sun. Get out on the water in a rental kayak or a boat chartered from one of the many local guides to go deep sea fishing or spot some friendly dolphins.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, 3 flat-screen Smart TVs with cable access, free WiFi, washer and dryer, fenced-in backyard, lanai, provided beach towels, gas grill, covered parking for 1 vehicle, driveway parking for 2 vehicles and more
- Unbeatable Indian Rocks Beach location within walking distance of the water and with easy access to area attractions in the nature preserve, at Pier 60 in Clearwater Beach, Johns Pass Village, Florida Botanical Gardens and Busch Gardens
- Nearest Commercial Airport: St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport (~3.2 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $150.00 per pet, per stay fee (maximum 1 allowed, 30-pound weight limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: Your safety matters. There is a Ring doorbell security camera, located next to the front door facing out. It does not look into any interior spaces
- Check-in is after 4:00 PM and Check-out is 10:00 AM. If you would like to check in earlier or later, we suggest you book the day before or the day after so that you can start your vacation as early as possible. Early check-ins and late check-out are not possible due to the cleaning schedule, so please plan accordingly.
Check-in time: 16:00
Check-out time: 10:00
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Deep Sea Fishing
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
Mar 01 - Mar 01 2024
Mar 02 - Mar 02 2024
Mar 03 - Mar 03 2024
Mar 04 - Mar 05 2024
Mar 06 - Mar 06 2024
Cleaning Fee: $185
Pet fee (applies per pet per stay): $150
Tax Rate: 13%
Last updated on March 01, 2024
Hosted by MRVR LLC
Member since 2022
About the owner: In 2006 Max and Rita were on business in Indian Rocks Beach and fell in love with the sand, sun, and family-friendly vacation community of Indian Rocks Beach. On a chance drive down Gulf Boulevard, they stumbled onto what would later become their first property in IRB.
Fast forward to 2022 and they have become full-time residents and own 6 properties in IRB, hosting families from across the world, and sharing their little slice of paradise all year long. Short-term and seasonal rentals are available and they invite you to experience the ambiance, community, and the people that made them trade in their New Jersey winters for the beach life that can only be found in Indian Rocks Beach, Florida.
Hosted by MRVR LLC