About this rental
Fall in love with the Sunshine State in this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Indian Rocks Beach. Located just 2 houses from the sand and surf, this 1,000-square-foot home for 4 is truly a beach lover's paradise. Whether you spend your days riding the rides at Busch Gardens, exploring Clearwater Beach, or simply relaxing under the home's soaring ceilings, you're sure to have a relaxing stay in this luxurious home-away-from-home.
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. There is a Ring doorbell security camera, located next to the front door facing out. It does not look into any interior spaces.*
Indian Rocks Beach Florida BTR #1611
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed
Boasting high ceilings, stone and wooden finishes, and decorative glass, this home has one-of-a-kind charm and a truly elegant ambiance.
After a day at the beach, retreat into the living room, melting into the plush couch. As you stream a Netflix original series on the flat-screen cable TV, you'll be steps away from your group's chef slicing and dicing in the fully equipped kitchen.
Whether you're traveling with a culinary klutz or an Iron Chef, the kitchen's stainless steel appliances and expansive granite countertops make it easy to whip up 5-star fare that's sure to impress.
Once you've taken your final bites at the dining table for 4, pour yourself a nightcap and head out onto the deck. Overlooking the large yard, the deck is the perfect place to enjoy the fresh ocean air while marveling at the star-speckled sky.
No matter which bedroom you choose to retire to, you'll drift effortlessly to sleep in your top-of-the-line bed. In the morning, watch the news on the guest room's flat-screen cable TV until it's time to head out for another day of adventures.
-- THE LOCATION --
No trip to Florida is complete without a day at the beach! Luckily, this home sits just 2 houses away from the Gulf of Mexico. You'll be able to swim, beachcomb, paddle board, and fish, without ever having to step foot in the car.
If you're traveling with kids, be sure to check out Busch Gardens, a 335-acre African-themed animal theme park. With over 300 different animals species and a plethora of unique attractions, this amusement park is sure to entertain the young and the young at heart.
Located just 6.5 miles from the property, Clearwater Beach has something for everyone. You'll find gorgeous beaches, delicious dining at Pier 60, and the Clearwater Marine Aquarium, home to the dolphin that inspired the movie 'Dolphin Tales,' in this acclaimed beach town.
For even more outdoor fun, head 20 minutes down the road to John's Pass Village and Boardwalk. Whether you're looking for a memorable meal, unique family attractions, or fun water sports, you'll find it all at John's Pass.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, a large deck, stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, complimentary linens, towels, and toiletries, central heat, driveway parking for 4 vehicles, boat trailer parking, and more!
- Unbeatable Indian Rocks Beach location - 2 houses from the beach, less than 40 miles from Busch Gardens, 6.5 miles from Clearwater Beach, and 20 minutes from John's Pass Village and Boardwalk
- Nearest Major Airport: St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport (~11 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: Your safety matters. There is a Ring doorbell security camera, located next to the front door facing out. It does not look into any interior spaces
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Check-in is after 4:00 PM and Check-out is 10:00 AM. If you would like to check in earlier or later, we suggest you book the day before or the day after so that you can start your vacation as early as possible. Early check-ins and late check-out are not possible due to the cleaning schedule, so please plan accordingly.
Check-in time: 16:00
Check-out time: 10:00
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Deep Sea Fishing
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
Mar 01 - Mar 01 2024
Mar 02 - Mar 02 2024
Mar 03 - Mar 03 2024
Mar 04 - Mar 05 2024
Mar 06 - Mar 06 2024
Cleaning Fee: $185
Tax Rate: 13%
Last updated on March 01, 2024
Hosted by MRVR LLC
Member since 2022
About the owner: In 2006 Max and Rita Pineiro were on business in Indian Rocks Beach and fell in love with the sand, sun, and family-friendly vacation community of Indian Rocks Beach. On a chance drive down Gulf Boulevard, they stumbled onto what would later become their first property in IRB.
Fast forward to 2020 and the Pineiro’s own five properties in IRB, hosting families from across the world, sharing their little slice of paradise all year long. Short term and seasonal rentals are available and they invite you to experience the ambiance, community and the people that made them trade in their New Jersey winters for the beach life that can only be found in Indian Rocks Beach, Florida.
Hosted by MRVR LLC