About this rental
Welcome to Magic Sunrise by Shine Villas at Sunridge Woods!
This home is gorgeous and a home we are proud to share with our guests. The combination of an interior beautifully put together by the owner, placed on a premium conservation plot, with views out to water, really does make this home a wonderful oasis.
Special Features of this home include:
* Oversize pool deck, incorporating covered Lanai and outdoor seating for you and your family to sit and cool off whilst gazing at the conservation area behind.
*Conservation views, beautifully peaceful community.
*Open plan living with multiple seating areas (including WINE CHILLER!)
*Single Storey Home
All Bedrooms have smart TVs with Cable in the living area TV.
“Breeze”. Master Queen Bedroom Suite Private bathroom with large walk-in shower, oversize garden tub and walk in closet. Sleeps 2.
“Magic”. Twin Bedroom. 2 x Twin Beds. Sleeps 2.
“Tidal”. Queen Bedroom. With tranquil rear views. Sleeps 2.
LIVING AREA 1
When you enter the home, you are drawn towards the quiet, open oasis of the First Sitting area with couch and individual reading chairs. You can then wander left to the dining area or right to the kitchen living areas.
LIVING AREA and Kitchen
Find your peace here, with windows out to the views behind you have a large TV and fully equipped kitchen.
Just off the living area there is the second family bathroom with very large walk in shower.
There is a full-size washer and dryer, iron and ironing board, and pool towels available.
Loved by all is the outdoor living space. Take advantage of the private conservation-facing pool and relax on the 2 loungers or covered seating. Sock in the Sun and view.
A grill is available to rent. We have a brilliant rental partner who can deliver a serviced, safe, and clean grill to you with a full tank of propane. Please contact us to confirm the current size options and prices.
Pool Heat Description
* The pool and spa (if applicable) can be heated on request and for an additional charge.
* Pool Heat is recommended during winter, early spring and during cooler weeks in summer.
* Pool heat is necessary if your home has a spa interconnected with the pool and you want to have the spa hotter than the pool temperature.
* Pool heat is set to 88 degrees F and if there is a spa, the spa will function is set to 100-102 degrees F. The achieved temperature will vary according to the weather conditions of the day/night and is not guaranteed.
* The pool heater runs for approximately 12-15 hours each day and will turn off overnight.
Pool Heat Pricing
* The pool in this home can be heated on request and is an optional extra. It can be heated for a minimum of 5 consecutive days ($175 plus tax) and the cost for heat is $35 for each night plus tax. If during the course of your stay, you decide to purchase pool heat, then there is an additional charge to cover the cost of sending out a technician to activate the system which is $40.
* Once activated, pool heat must remain on for the duration of your stay.
* Pool heat must be requested and paid for at least 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid an additional activation fee of $40. This fee is payable to enable an engineer to attend to the activation of the system.
* Example: Pool heat will cost $245 including tax for a 7-night stay if requested and paid for 48 hours prior to arrival.
Upon arrival, you will find an initial startup of supplies for your use. Supplies provided are:
* 1 x roll of paper towels
* 1 x dish sponge
* 2 x dishwasher tablets
* 1 x small dish soap
* 1 x trash bag per bin
* 1 x toilet roll in each bathroom
* Sachet of laundry soap
* Small hand soaps in each bathroom
* For all of your other needs, there are grocery stores locally. Including Walmart, Publix and Aldi)
* In addition to your groceries, we highly recommend purchasing additional items to the startup list above - especially extra toilet paper, paper towels, and trash bags.
Check in from: 4pm
Check out by: 10am
UPON BOOKING, GUESTS ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE:
- Identification in the form of Driver’s License or similar
- ID selfie
- The names and ages of all adults who will be attending the property
- Signed rental agreement
- We reserve the right to require all adult guests to provide identification. All these items must be completed within 24 hours of placing the reservation or before arrival (whichever is sooner). Where this is not completed, the booking is liable to cancelation without further notice or refund.
The occupancy limit for this property applies 24 hours a day and all reservations require completion of an electronically signed rental agreement, agreeing to the conditions of the rental which includes that no parties are permitted at this home.
Please note. We welcome seasoned primary bookers/travelers aged 25 and over and their young families in this truly amazing family home! Groups largely consisting of those close to or under 25 or living in the local area are not able to rent this home. A selfie ID is required to rent this home.
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Health Beauty Spa
Extra Pillows & Blankets
Long Term Stays Allowed
Private Living Room
Room Darkening Shades
Dishes & utensils for kids
Accessible Height Bed
Accessible Height Toilet
Flat Smooth Pathway to Front Door
Lanai Gazebo Covered
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
Mar 01 - Mar 01 2024
Mar 02 - Mar 02 2024
Mar 03 - Mar 03 2024
Mar 04 - Mar 04 2024
Mar 05 - Mar 05 2024
Accidental Damage Waiver: $80
BBQ Grill 2 Burner Per Week: $75
BBQ Grill 5 Burner Per Week: $110
Cleaning Fee: $165
Pool Heat : $35
Florida State Sales Tax- Polk County: 7%
Polk County TDT: 5%
Last updated on February 27, 2024
Hosted by Shine Villas
Hosted by Shine Villas