About this rental
The Hidden Mickey BnB is the perfect spot for your Florida vacation! Located just 5 miles from the Walt Disney World Resort in a beautiful resort community.
The house has EVERYTHING you need for your dream vacation:
* Private Pool
* Private Hot Tub (Heat Included)
* Covered and Screened in Patio
* Smart TVs in Every Room
* 4 Burner Propane Grill (No Extra Fee)
* Fully Equipped Kitchen
* Keyless Entry
* Hi-Speed WiFi
This 3,000 sq/ft home provides ample space for everyone to relax, unwind and have fun. Not only will you have your own private pool and hot tub, but you will also have access to all of the community amenities. This includes a beautiful zero-entry resort pool, poolside bar and grill, game room, movie theatre, fitness center, and sauna.
The house has 5 bedrooms and 5 full bathrooms:
BR 1: One King Bed, hall bathroom with shower/tub combo.
BR 2: One King Bed, bathroom with double vanity, and walk-in shower.
BR 3: One King Bed, large bathroom with double vanity, walk-in shower, and luxurious garden tub.
BR 4: One Queen Bed, dedicated hall bathroom with shower/tub combo.
BR5: One Queen and One Full Bed, dedicated hall bathroom with shower/tub combo.
We also have a large upstairs loft area with a sleeper sofa.
- Entrance: As you walk in, you are greeted by a custom, lighted mickey art piece!
- Kitchen: Fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances and Keurig coffee machine. It is fully stocked with utensils, pots/pans, plates/bowls/cups, and more. There is a Mickey breakfast bar complete with a Mickey waffle maker for you to enjoy! (Food items not included due to Florida law)
- Dining Area: A dining table that seats 8, plus 4 barstools at the kitchen bar top. Plenty of seating for everyone to enjoy meals. There is also a giant greenery wall with a custom neon sign. This wall is ideal for snapping social-media-worthy photos to create a memorable trip with family and friends. (Tag us with #TheHiddenMickeyBNB)
- Living Room: This is a cozy space with a large sectional sofa to enjoy morning coffee, gather with family, and watch your favorite show on the 75" Smart TV with cable TV included!
- Loft Area: The upstairs loft area features a large TV with 2 sofas, bean bag chairs, an Xbox with games, a DVD player with movies, and a popcorn machine! (Food items not included due to Florida law)
** OUTSIDE **
- Private Pool and Hot Tub complete with privacy screen, facing the resort’s conservation area (no neighbors behind!), 3 lounge chairs, and bistro lights hanging above. This is a magical experience to hang out and relax with your family and friends!
- Covered patio and screened-in lanai to keep those pesky Florida bugs out. This includes two chairs, perfect for enjoying a morning coffee, and also has an outdoor dining table with 4 chairs. There is a large 4-burner propane grill available.
*Zero-Entry Resort Pool: Enjoy a relaxing time in Paradise! Featuring waterfalls, a spa and a grotto spa, and a slide and splash pad for the little ones.
*Poolside Bar & Grill - Enjoy a variety of frozen and fresh cocktails and a menu of quick bites, salads, sandwiches, and pizzas. Paradise Palms Bar & Grill is the perfect place for lunch or dinner during your stay!
*Movie Theater- Enjoy free movies daily!
*Fitness Center - Get your sweat on! Featuring a variety of free weights, treadmills, bikes, weight machines, and a sauna!
*Arcade - Experience a large arcade with pinball machines, a ping pong table, racing games, and more!
*Marketplace - Grab those items that will make your stay a little more enjoyable. Snacks, drinks, everyday essentials, and so much more.
*Sports Courts - Basketball, Tennis, and Volleyball courts are available. The front desk has basketballs, volleyballs, and racquets you can borrow!
THIS HOUSE IS SELF-CATERING. Please stop by your nearest supermarket to purchase personal toiletries and desired meals.
A starter of complimentary toilet rolls, paper towel, hand soap, dishwasher tabs, trash bags, body wash, shampoo and conditioner are provided for your initial convenience only.
FOOD: As per Florida law, we are not allowed to leave open food in the refrigerators or kitchen closets, hence, all food items will be removed after the guest checks out and no supply of items such as condiments, coffee powder, pepper and salt will be provided prior to check in.
The house is nestled in a quiet and peaceful family-friendly resort, perfect for escaping the everyday hustle and bustle and relaxing with your loved ones while still being a short drive away from major attractions and landmarks. Numerous restaurants, shops, and grocery stores can be found within a two-mile radius.
Here are some attractions you will be looking to visit during your stay.
- Walt Disney World Resort (10 min away)
- SeaWorld Orlando (20 min away)
- Universal Studios Florida (25 min away)
- Orlando International Airport (30 min away)
- Downtown Orlando (35 min away)
- LEGOLAND Florida Resort (55 min away)
- Downtown Tampa (1 hour away)
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 15% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Dec 01 2022 - Dec 31 2025
Cleaning Fee: $249
Tax Rate: 12.5%
**Pricing listed is an average rate, but varies based on dates.
Last updated November 30, 2022
Hosted by Tyler Miller
Member since 2022
About the owner: Hi, I am Tyler. My wife and I are originally from Louisiana, have lived in NYC, and now in Orlando Florida!
If you are looking to rent our vacation home, we look forward to hosting you for your Florida trip!
Links to more information:
CLICK HERE -
Guestbook comments from the host:
Very responsive host … a wonderful stay !!
Tyler was so far the best person to communicate over all the experiences I’ve ever had! Totally recommend it
We loved our stay here. The house was very clean, had everything we needed and we loved the subtle Disney touches. The private pool and spa was great to have after a long day. The resort it is located in is very nice as well. Tyler replied very quickly whenever we needed anything, would recommend.
Hosted by Tyler Miller