About the Property
Oceanfront, 1st-level Condo - Amazing location and view in highly requested condominium complex.
Perfect rental for happy, vacationers who enjoy a pool outside their patio door and a beautiful beach to look at as they relax in a newly furnished condo.
Located just minutes from all of the amenities of Daytona, but far enough south to enjoy a quiet and relaxing stay. This section of the beach does not allow vehicles on the beach.
Private, gated condo with secure parking.
King bed in master. Bunk bed and twin bed with trundle in second bedroom. Two full baths. Currently sleeps 6 (2 in King and 1 per twin bed)
Free wifi. Roku TVs with free standard Spectrum cable.
Multiple-month rental discounts available
Why Beachside Sandcastle?
- Fantastic location in quiet Ponce Inlet, yet minutes from all amenities of Daytona
- 1st level condo. No waiting on elevators. Walk right outside to pool and beach
- Gated building with security code entrance
- This section of beach does not allow cars
- Brand new furnishings (newly, cosmetic remodeled) as of April 2022
- Covered garage parking and additional, open parking right outside of unit
- Large patio to relax next to the pool
- Reflective film on window so nobody can see in condo during the day
- Washer and dryer in unit
- Roku TVs, Cable, & Internet
- Keurig coffee maker
- Filtered water and ice from fridge
- Microwave and range
- Full size, refrigerator with freezer
- Dishware, utensils, glasses, and settings for 8+
- 6 person dining table
- Cooking items
- Toddler potty
- Central AC/Heat
- Outdoor dining table for 6 and 2 Adirondack chairs
This condo is currently booked January 21st through March 30th, 2023
Ponce Inlet is a quiet community on the southern tip of the barrier island that includes Daytona Beach. It is far enough south of Daytona to have a quiet, peaceful stay yet close enough to visit any amenities you would like.
The road does not go south to any other destinations, so there is no through traffic with people speeding to their destination.
This area does not allow vehicles on the beach.
Also, there are not multiple high rise condos next to each other. And this condo is next to the nature preserve. So it is not crowded and you feel like you have the entire beach to yourself.
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 15% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
May 28 2022 - Jun 18 2022
Jul 31 2022 - Sep 03 2022
Sep 03 2022 - Oct 01 2022
Oct 23 2022 - Oct 30 2022
Nov 12 2022 - Dec 31 2022
Cleaning fee: $125
Tax Rate: 12%
Cleaning fee is for one time at end of stay
Frequently Asked Questions
How fast is the internet?
400 Mbps through Spectrum