About this rental
This is a luxurious 3 bedroom 3 bathroom villa with private pool with conservation view on 5 Star Eagle Pointe Resort, Kissimmee, Orlando.
The villa was recently refurbished and now benefits from ceramic tile and wood flooring throughout. The villa is furnished to a very high standard. Uniquely the villa offers unlimited free phone calls worldwide.
The villa sleeps 6 guests and is fully air-conditioned.
The lounge provides formal dining for 6 guests along with comfy sofas, wall mounted 40" cable TV with multiple channels, DVD and video players, stereo music centre plus a library of DVD's, CD's, videos and books.
An open plan kitchen/diner is fully equipped for your use with oven, hob, fridge/freezer/ice maker, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, waste-disposal, washer and dryer. Everything and chef would need.
Your first master bedroom features a King sized suite with cable TV, en-suite bathroom, twin vanity unit, tub, shower and pool access.
The second master bedroom features a Queen sized suite with cable TV, en-suite bathroom with large walk in shower, vanity unit and pool access.
The third bedroom has twin beds,cable TV and an adjacent bathroom with shower tub and vanity unit.
Outside we have a private pool with an extended pool deck and with chairs and sun loungers for your use. Free use of the Weber Gas BBQ, great for lunch or dinner on the extended pool deck.
The pool faces south west, catches the sun almost all day, and faces the conservation area, to add additional privacy.
A large sundeck and pool area offers you privacy whilst the covered lanai provides shade for your outside dining. The large private pool with lighting can be heated during winter months and luxury pool furniture invites total relaxation.
The villa is located just 15 minutes from Disney and close to many shops and restaurants in the area.
NO SMOKING and NO PETS allowed within the villa
POOL & LANAI
- Private pool w/lighting
- Screen enclosed pool
- Pool heat available
- Large Sundeck
- Covered Lanai w/table, chairs, ceiling fan
- Pool/Beach Towels
- Master King with en-suite, twin vanity unit, tub, shower and pool access
- Master Queen with en-suite, large walk in shower, vanity unit and pool access
- Third bedroom has twin beds, cable TV & adjacent full bathroom
- Linens & towels provided
- Flat-Screen cable TV
- Sliding glass door access to Lanai area
- DVD & CD Player
KITCHEN & DINING
- Full kitchen facilities include: An open plan kitchen/diner with breakfast area, fully equipped with oven, hob, fridge, freezer, ice maker, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, waste-disposal
- Formal dining area (seats 6)
- all utensils, dishes & cookware
- WiFi internet
- All long distance & international calls
- Cable TV in all bedrooms & Great Room
- Cleaning pre & post vacation (7+ Days)
- Air conditioning throughout villa
- Lake Fishing within walking distance
- Use of Stroller/High Chair
CLOSE TO DISNEY & AMENITIES
- 12 mins to Disney, 20 mins Sea World & 25 mins Universal
- Less than 5 mins to 24-hr Walmart, 24-hr Walgreen & numerous Restaurants/Shops
EAGLE POINTE COMMUNITY
- Quiet & safe community
- New washer & dryer
- Iron & ironing Board
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 15% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Jan 07 2022 - Dec 31 2023
Tax Rate: 13.5%
Rates are between $99 and $150 per night plus tax.
Clean fee is $70
Pool heat is optional.
Please enquire for detailed quote.
Last updated December 02, 2022
Hosted by Stephen Brown
Great Homely Villa
The villa was perfect for our stay. Great location to travel to the parks but also great to have some chill days by the pool. The villa had all the facilities we needed and the hosts were more than accommodating with any extra requests we had. They allowed to have a late check out on the day of departure which made our journey home a lot smoother. Couldn’t recommend this villa enough. Will definitely be rebooking when we come back next year.
Stayed: April 2022Submitted: May 18, 2022
Hi David/Rachel and family many thanks for your 5 Star review, it is most appreciated. We are really pleased you enjoyed your stay and our Management Company looked after your needs. We hope we can rent to you again in one of the villas we manage. johanna and stephen
Hosted by Stephen Brown