About this rental
Sunrise to Sunset. This direct Gulf front three bedroom, two bath Penthouse corner unit condo with wrap around balcony gives you front row seats to both amazing sunsets on the Gulf of Mexico and sunrises over the Intracoastal Waterway. The living room features a wide sliding glass door to private balcony and extra windows viewing Northward, as well as a 50" Flat screen and DVD player for extra entertainment. The fully upgraded kitchen is perfect for making memorable family vacation meals. The Master bedroom has a King size bed, TV and DVD player and sliding glass door to the balcony directly on the Gulf. Two queen size beds and TV in the 2nd bedroom, and two Twins in the 3rd bedroom. All rooms have a ceiling fan including the balcony. There is a full size washer and dryer right in the unit for your convenience. Free long distance to US and Canada and free secure WiFi in the condo. The property features a Heated Pool, Hot Tub, and Gas Grills to use. This condo has a covered Assigned Parking space. There is a 7 Day Minimum and this condo can only be booked Saturday to Saturday.
3 Bedroom/ 2 Bath - Gulf Front - Heated Pool
King, 2 Queens, 2 Twins
3TVs: Livingroom, Master, and Queen room
** NON SMOKING - NO PETS **
* FREE PERKS included!
* FREE Daily Beach Cruiser Bicycles for your entire party; pick up bikes for one day or each day from Plumlee Vacation Rental’s main office on Indian Rocks Beach.
* Unlimited FREE DVD movies! That’s right we have our own movie box filled with hundreds of DVD’s and each of our condos have at least one DVD player!
* Need a place to store your RV or Boat trailer? We have FREE over-sized parking spaces at the main office on Indian Rocks Beach.
* For your convenience Beach Umbrellas, Beach Chairs and Big Beach towels are available at check in for a nominal fee.
*Need a rental car from Tampa or Clearwater airport? Save big by using this discount code at rental cars: PJ3108
Why Kids Love It
Island Marine Rentals and Tours is right across the street and can set your family off on an island adventure. Lu Lu's Ice Cream Shop is nearby.
Where do I begin about all the fun stuff there is to do in the Tampa Bay Area?
• Kids love attractions like Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, and Clearwater Marine Aquarium. Splash Harbour Water Park is the closest water park to the beaches and it’s right here in Indian Rocks Beach.
• Go fishing with Hubbard’s Marina. Let the staff of Hubbard’s Marina do all the messy stuff. Kids and parents can enjoy some time on the water together and laugh about the one that almost got away.
• Beach Art Center in Indian Rocks Beach has art classes for kids and adults.
• Adventure! Go on a snorkeling tour. Rent a kayak or a boat and explore nearby islands. Go parasailing.
There’s a lot to explore within a half-hour’s drive from your vacation rental. John’s Pass Village is only minutes away, where you can enjoy shopping, dining, or take a boat tour from Hubbard’s Marina. You could visit Pier 60 on Clearwater Beach for its nightly sunset festivals. Visit the historic sponge docks in Tarpon Springs and take a plunge into its unique Greek culture. Go on an ecotour with Clearwater Marine Aquarium. St. Petersburg’s downtown waterfront has plenty of museums, restaurants, and shopping.
Attractions Within Walking Distance
Island Marine Rentals & Tours
Caddy's Waterfront Restaurant
Lu Lu's Ice Cream Shop
Tampa Bay E-Bikes
Favorite Places To Eat
Caddy’s Waterfront restaurants, Indian Shores and Madeira Beach
The Original Crabby Bill’s, Indian Rocks Beach
Guppy’s on the Beach, Indian Rocks Beach
Sweet Sage Café, North Redington Beach
TJ’s Italian Café, Indian Rocks Beach
VIP’s Mexican American Cuisine, Indian Rocks Beach
Slow down at the bridge to the beach, and do the speed limit at the beach. There are people walking, riding bicycles, golf carts, and other funky street vehicles on Gulf Blvd. You can get a ticket for not stopping when someone is in a crosswalk. You’re at the beach. Time to take it easy and relax!
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Corner Unit with sweeping views of the beach
Gas Grill in Common Area
Beach Chairs - weekly rental
Beach Towel - weekly rental
Beach Umbrella - weekly rental
Beach Cart - weekly rental
Basket - Happy Hour reg beer
Basket - Happy Hour red wine
Basket - Happy Hour Light beer
Basket of Love
Bucket - Picnic Bucket diet coke
Bucket- Picnic Bucket water
Bucket - Picnic Bucket coke
Golf Clubs - Daily Rental
Golf Clubs - Weekly Rental
Linen exchange - sheets OR towels - DELIVERED
Linen exchange - sheets OR towels - PICK UP
Linen exchange - full set - DELIVERED
Midstay clean -1 bedroom - linens extra
Pickle Ball Set - weekly rental
Pickle Ball Set - daily rental
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 15% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Apr 23 - Jul 01 2023
Jul 02 - Jul 08 2023
Jul 09 - Aug 12 2023
Aug 13 - Nov 18 2023
Nov 19 - Nov 25 2023
Departure/Cleaning fee: $210
Damage Deposit Waiver: $59
Tax Rate: 13%
Last updated May 30, 2023
Hosted by Plumlee Vacation Rentals
Member since 2018
Links to more information:
View all my listings
Hosted by Plumlee Vacation Rentals