About this rental
Direct Gulf front balcony to enjoy spectacular sunsets! This one-bedroom condo features a California King bed with a ceiling fan for added comfort. There is a TV with cable in the bedroom as well. There is a TV with cable and DVD player in the living room for when you can pull yourself away from the beach. The fully equipped updated kitchen is perfect for preparing memorable meals and fun beach picnics. The updated bathroom has a tub with a shower. The property has an online application-operated laundry room on the 1st floor. The beachside heated pool is surrounded by a paver deck that has both open and covered areas, as you choose your sun exposure. There is an outdoor shower for rinsing off the sand before getting into the pool or coming into the building. There are also two restrooms in the gated pool area. The large built-in gas grill is perfect for the catch of the day watching the surf and sunset. This is a smoke-free condo and no pets are allowed. The condo has FREE secure WiFi and FREE long-distance to US and Canada. Assigned parking space. The putt-putt golf "Smugglers Cove" is just across the street, the kids always have fun feeding the little alligators. There are nearby restaurants within walking distance and many just up and down the beach within 2 miles. Please ask your reservations about FREE weekday bicycle use and FREE unlimited DVD movie discs.
1 Bedroom / 1 Bath - Gulf Front - Heated Pool
2 TVs: Livingroom, Bedroom
** NON-SMOKING UNIT AND NO PETS **
* FREE PERKS included!
* FREE Daily Beach Cruiser Bicycles for your entire party; pick up bikes for one day or each day from Plumlee Vacation Rental’s main office on Indian Rocks Beach.
* Unlimited FREE DVD movies! That’s right we have our own movie box filled with hundreds of DVD’s and each of our condos have at least one DVD player!
* Need a place to store your RV or Boat trailer? We have FREE over-sized parking spaces at the main office on Indian Rocks Beach.
* For your convenience Beach Umbrellas, Beach Chairs and Big Beach towels are available at check in for a nominal fee.
Why Kids Love It
Pirate-themed mini golf "Smugglers Cove Adventure Golf" is just across the street, and kids always have fun feeding the little alligators there.
Where do I begin about all the fun stuff there is to do in the Tampa Bay Area?
• Kids love attractions like Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, and Clearwater Marine Aquarium. Splash Harbour Water Park is the closest water park to the beaches and it’s right here in Indian Rocks Beach.
• Go fishing with Hubbard’s Marina. Let the staff of Hubbard’s Marina do all the messy stuff. Kids and parents can enjoy some time on the water together and laugh about the one that almost got away.
• Beach Art Center in Indian Rocks Beach has art classes for kids and adults.
• Adventure! Go on a snorkeling tour. Rent a kayak or a boat and explore nearby islands. Go parasailing.
There’s a lot to explore within a half-hour’s drive from your vacation rental. John’s Pass Village is only minutes away, where you can enjoy shopping, dining, or take a boat tour from Hubbard’s Marina. You could visit Pier 60 on Clearwater Beach for its nightly sunset festivals. Visit the historic sponge docks in Tarpon Springs and take a plunge into its unique Greek culture. Go on an ecotour with Clearwater Marine Aquarium. St. Petersburg’s downtown waterfront has plenty of museums, restaurants, and shopping.
Attractions Within Walking Distance
Smuggler's Cove Adventure Golf
Favorite Places To Eat
Caddy’s Waterfront restaurants, Indian Shores and Madeira Beach
The Original Crabby Bill’s, Indian Rocks Beach
Guppy’s on the Beach, Indian Rocks Beach
Sweet Sage Café, North Redington Beach
TJ’s Italian Café, Indian Rocks Beach
VIP’s Mexican American Cuisine, Indian Rocks Beach
Slow down at the bridge to the beach, and do the speed limit at the beach. There are people walking, riding bicycles, golf carts, and other funky street vehicles on Gulf Blvd. You can get a ticket for not stopping when someone is in a crosswalk. You’re at the beach. Time to take it easy and relax!
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Free Long Distance
Free Long Distance to Canada
Beach Chairs - weekly rental
Beach Towel - weekly rental
Beach Umbrella - weekly rental
Beach Cart - weekly rental
Basket - Happy Hour reg beer
Basket - Happy Hour red wine
Basket - Happy Hour Light beer
Basket of Love
Bucket - Picnic Bucket diet coke
Bucket- Picnic Bucket water
Bucket - Picnic Bucket coke
Golf Clubs - Daily Rental
Golf Clubs - Weekly Rental
Linen exchange - sheets OR towels - DELIVERED
Linen exchange - sheets OR towels - PICK UP
Linen exchange - full set - DELIVERED
Midstay clean -1 bedroom - linens extra
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Aug 13 - Nov 18 2023
Nov 19 - Nov 25 2023
Nov 26 - Dec 23 2023
Dec 18 - Dec 31 2023
Dec 24 - Dec 30 2023
Departure Fee: $185
Tax Rate: 13%
Optional travel insurance available.
Last updated September 27, 2023
Hosted by Plumlee Vacation Rentals
Hosted by Plumlee Vacation Rentals