About the Property
Welcome to fabulous Daytona Beach Resort where guests can watch the sun rise from the Atlantic and set on the Intracoastal. You will remember fun moments spent poolside, beachside, and making new friends at the Tiki Bar. Spend the day splashing in one of three outdoor pools or diving into the sparkling waves of the Atlantic Ocean. The hotel features direct beach access and the unit have a private bedroom with 2 Queen size beds, a full bathroom, a living room, and a full kitchen for a comfortable stay.
The area has a wide variety of activities:
-Lighthouse Point Park– 5 miles down the beach. A beautiful 52-acre park that features a fishing pier, hiking nature trails, wildlife, an observation tower, swimming and picnicking. Over 2 miles of shoreline and beach. Nearby is a kayak nature trail.
- Ponce Preserve - 4 miles - a 41 acre nature preserve that includes a boardwalk out to the Halifax River with 3 covered gazebos, kayak and canoe launches and a fishing dock. Great area for bird watching, picnic areas and a new playground for children.
- Golf - The area has many nice golf courses. The renowned LPGA International Champions and Legends courses features 36 holes of championship golf – 16 miles. Golf Digest recently ranked Daytona Beach in the top 15 places to play in the nation.
- Shopping & Dining – Short beach walk to Sunglow Pier restaurant Crabby Joes; multiple waterfront restaurants within 5 minutes. Full range of shopping options nearby or consider a day trip to St. Augustine where there are many quaint shops and galleries.
- Daytona International Speedway – 10 miles
- Daytona 500 Experience – 10 miles
- Daytona Beach Boardwalk & Pier – 5 miles
- Ponce Inlet Lighthouse & Museum – 6 miles. Climb Florida's tallest light house that stretches 175 feet into the sky.
- Museum of Arts & Sciences – 8 miles
- Marine Science Center – 5 miles. Experience some of the rich marine life of the area, including sea turtle rehabilitation. Kid friendly.
- Daytona Lagoon - 7 miles. A family-focused water park offering go-kart racing, miniature golf, laser tag, and arcade.
- Jackie Robinson Ballpark – 6 miles
- Sugar Hill Botanical Gardens – 4 miles
Nearby Attractions – Day Trips:
- Blue Springs State Park (Manatee Refuge) – 37 miles
- Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge – 39 miles
- NASA Kennedy Space Center– 50 miles
- Orlando Attractions - Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World – 70 miles
- Historic St. Augustine – 65 miles
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 15% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Aug 01 2021 - Aug 31 2021
Sep 01 2021 - Oct 09 2021
Oct 09 2021 - Oct 16 2021
Oct 16 2021 - Oct 31 2021
Nov 01 2021 - Dec 31 2021
Prices includes taxes and cleaning.
HIGHER RATES FOR SPECIAL EVENTS.
$200. cash security deposit at arrival refunded if no issues when you leave.
SORRY NO PETS, NO SMOKING, NO TRAILERS OF ANY KIND ON PROPERTY,
MINIMUM AGE OF PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RENTAL IS 25 YEARS OLD
MAXIMUM 5 PERSONS.
Last updated on August 02, 2021
Calendar last updated: August 02, 2021
Links to more information:
View all my listings