About this rental
Sunglow Resort in Daytona Beach Shores is a direct oceanfront condominium located on a beautiful beach. This 2-bedroom, 2-bath, 1000 sq. ft. condo is non-smoking and was recently updated with a new kitchen with granite counters, tile floors and new furniture. The condo is on the 7th floor direct oceanfront (not a side unit) and features spectacular ocean views from the 18 foot long balcony, master bedroom, living room and dining/kitchen. This condo is perfect for 2-4 adults, or a family up to 5 or 6. Sorry, no single night rentals - minimum weekly rental February-August. Monthly rates available September-January only.
All the amenities of home can be found here, including a flat screen TV with DVD in the living room, wireless Internet and TV's in both bedrooms. Linens and towels are provided. The facilities are well maintained with on-site managers. It is a very safe, family-friendly area. You will receive a parking permit to park right by the resort building. Sorry, no pets are allowed in Sunglow Resort.
Daytona Beach Ocean Views – This is what Florida vacation rental is all about! The best view at the condominium is from the large balcony that can be accessed from both the living room and master bedroom. It provides a panoramic view up and down the beach and out to sea. Dolphins are seen regularly and whales have been known to be sighted. Don’t feel like cooking? No problem – Crabby Joe’s restaurant is right next door on Sunglow Pier. They offer delicious breakfasts, lunch, dinner or go for just drinks & appetizers. You can also rent fishing poles & fish right off the pier – no fishing license is required.
The master bedroom has a king bed, ocean-front balcony, flat screen TV with DVD, walk-in closet and private master bath. The second bedroom has a queen bed, flat sceen TV with DVD, closet and an adjoining bath. This bedroom has a view of the Intracoastal Waterway. The kitchen is fully furnished with microwave, stove, toaster, refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, coffee maker, dishware and cookware. The living room, with its comfortable large sofa and leather recliner with ottoman, provides a nice conversation or TV viewing area. There is a flat screen TV with DVD and the queen sofa sleeper provides another option for additional sleeping room. There are coin-operated washers/dryers on the 2nd and 4th floors that guests may use.
Sunglow Resort offers a variety of activities. A heated swimming pool with large deck is located ocean-side. There is also a hot tub/Jacuzzi. There is also a common picnic area with charcoal BBQ grill for your use. All these amenities are under repairs.
The area has a wide variety of activities:
-Lighthouse Point Park– 5 miles down the beach. A beautiful 52-acre park that features a fishing pier, hiking nature trails, wildlife, an observation tower, swimming and picnicking. Over 2 miles of shoreline and beach. Nearby is a kayak nature trail.
- Ponce Preserve - 4 miles - a 41 acre nature preserve that includes a boardwalk out to the Halifax River with 3 covered gazebos, kayak and canoe launches and a fishing dock. Great area for bird watching, picnic areas and a new playground for children.
- Golf - The area has many nice golf courses. The renowned LPGA International Champions and Legends courses features 36 holes of championship golf – 16 miles. Golf Digest recently ranked Daytona Beach in the top 15 places to play in the nation.
- Shopping & Dining – Short beach walk to Sunglow Pier restaurant Crabby Joes; multiple waterfront restaurants within 5 minutes. Full range of shopping options nearby or consider a day trip to St. Augustine where there are many quaint shops and galleries.
- Daytona International Speedway – 10 miles
- Daytona 500 Experience – 10 miles
- Daytona Beach Boardwalk & Pier – 5 miles
- Ponce Inlet Lighthouse & Museum – 6 miles. Climb Florida's tallest light house that stretches 175 feet into the sky.
- Museum of Arts & Sciences – 8 miles
- Marine Science Center – 5 miles. Experience some of the rich marine life of the area, including sea turtle rehabilitation. Kid friendly.
- Daytona Lagoon - 7 miles. A family-focused water park offering go-kart racing, miniature golf, laser tag, and arcade.
- Jackie Robinson Ballpark – 6 miles
- Sugar Hill Botanical Gardens – 4 miles
Nearby Attractions – Day Trips:
- Blue Springs State Park (Manatee Refuge) – 37 miles
- Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge – 39 miles
- NASA Kennedy Space Center– 50 miles
- Orlando Attractions - Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World – 70 miles
- Historic St. Augustine – 65 miles
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Dec 11 - Dec 31 2023
Jan 13 - Jan 31 2024
Feb 01 - Feb 29 2024
Mar 02 - Mar 30 2024
Mar 30 - Apr 27 2024
Prices includes taxes and cleaning.
HIGHER RATES FOR SPECIAL EVENTS.
$200. cash security deposit at arrival refunded if no issues when you leave.
SORRY NO PETS, NO SMOKING, NO TRAILERS OF ANY KIND ON PROPERTY,
MINIMUM AGE OF PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RENTAL IS 25 YEARS OLD
MAXIMUM 5 PERSONS.
Last updated on November 22, 2023
Hosted by Ron Beauchamp
Wonderful beach vacation
This is a very functional 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit. The unit and building were clean and well maintained. The pool is heated, so can be used even on cooler days. I enjoyed using the BBQ's on the pool deck, overlooking the beach and ocean while grilling. Crabby Joes on the Sunglow pier, adjacent to the building, is a great place for breakfast, or a casual meal and a drink. The reservation process, payment and check-in/check-out procedure were all easy and convenient.
Stayed: November 2021 Submitted: December 09, 2021
Wow is the correct description of this oceanfront vacation paradise. Lay in bed or the couch and you can imagine being on a cruise ship. Unit manager Ron B. will make sure everything is going to be great as he has 18 years experience. Quit surfing the rental sites and book The Sunglow 7th floor. You will be glad the first time you enter the unit
Stayed: May 2021 Submitted: May 22, 2021
Hosted by Ron Beauchamp