About the Property
These are WEEKLY VACATION RENTALS, if you desire multiple weeks please use weekly pricing schedule, we do NOT do monthly rates. For avail and other questions, best to call us vs email- phone is best as availability changes constantly.
Welcome to our warm and welcoming Sea Breeze of Madeira condo which sits directly facing the Gulf of Mexico and has one of the largest white sugar powdered sandy beaches. Sea Breeze is the only building in Madeira Beach where you have a full unobstructed view of the beach and Gulf from the pool, hot tub or tiki huts.
This 2 bedroom, 2 bath Gulf-front unit with private balcony access from the living area. The master bedroom has 1 King size beds and a private bath with a walk-in shower. The second bedroom holds a 2 queen beds. The 2nd bathroom offers a tub/shower combination.
Exterior pictures were taken from our balcony. Enjoy spectacular sunsets and witness dolphin antics, try to identify different sea birds in the water or on the beach, or play or walk in the sand. You can grill a meal, play bocce ball (bring your own), swim in the heated rebuilt pool or Gulf or relax in the new large spa like hot tub adjacent to the beach.
The beach is so inviting for taking long walks any time. This is a great place for children, adults, or families to do as much or as little as they desire. Great for a Romantic getaway. We have found everyone to be warm and welcoming and very friendly. Security cameras on property. Coded access to pool and beach.
There are direct Gulf views from the LR and MBR balcony so you can continuously hear the softly lapping water. Sunsets are constantly changing from here. There is plenty of parking under the building or outside and the building has an on-site laundry for your convenience. All linens, except beach towels, are provided.
You can walk to famous John's Pass fishing village with its numerous shops, restaurants, boat tours, charter fishing and live entertainment. Nearby are art museums, live theater, festivals, aquariums and the new Salvatore Dali museum. Disney World is 90 minutes away and Fort De Soto Park (one of the world's best beaches) and Bush Gardens are an easy drive. You will never run out of restaurants to choose from in the area or you can simply walk across the street to a convenience store. Major grocery stores are nearby. The homemade ice cream from Candy Kitchen is outstanding and there is a public trolley that travels Gulf Blvd. from Clearwater to St. Petersburg Beach.
This is a non-smoking unit and pets are not allowed due to condo restrictions in its bylaws.
* Rates and terms are subject to change until reservation is confirmed
* Visa/Mastercard/Discover accepted!
* Should this unit not be available, we have access to many other units in the building and several other buildings
* Rates shown are in US $ and do not include Cleaning fee, linen fee and 13% Florida tax
* Weekly rentals are from Saturday to Saturday, we do NOT do monthly rates .
* Must be over 25 years of age to rent. This is a family oriented resort property
* Sorry, no pet policy mandated by association
** We also have OCEANFRONT units in Panama City Beach, FL at THE DUNES OF PANAMA
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 15% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Aug 14 2021 - Dec 17 2021
Dec 19 2021 - Jan 01 2022
Jan 02 2022 - Jan 22 2022
Jan 23 2022 - Feb 12 2022
Feb 13 2022 - Mar 05 2022
Linen and Cleaning Fee: $195
Resort Fee: $45
Tax Rate: 13%
* Rates and terms are subject to change until confirmed
* Visa/Mastercard/Discover accepted
* Rates shown are in US $ and do not include linen fee, departure cleaning fee and 13% Florida tax
* Weekly rentals are from Saturday to Saturday, we do NOT do monthly rates.
* If this specific unit is booked, we have access to other units on property.
* Must be over 25 years of age to rent. This is a family oriented resort property.
* Sorry, no pet policy mandated by association.
Last updated on July 30, 2021
Calendar last updated: July 30, 2021
Links to more information:
View all my listings
Certainly a BE BACK
Our family of 7 stayed all together in this condo plenty of space for all Beach was great pool was great cant say enough of great things about it.
Stayed: June 2019Submitted: March 10, 2020
Karen, thank you so very much for the great review- we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Please do not hesitate to reach out anytime you want to return.Todd