About the Property
The Location - Florentine Gardens is located on the south end of the island less than two blocks from the public entrance to south beach. NO PARKING ISSUES from here, you can walk it in less than 10 minutes. Want to catch a sunrise? Take a left out of the parking lot and head about 3 blocks to Caxambas Park to take in the sunrise or watch a few fisherman try their luck. Want to catch a sunset? Take a right out of the parking lot and stroll the short two blocks to the Sunset Grille and have a sunset dinner overlooking our beautiful beach. This property offers a serene homelike feel with no weekly rentals and only 43 units in the entire complex. Quiet, but close to everything you need.
The Unit - This is not an investment property, but our home away from home. We are excited to share it with you during the months we are away. We don’t rent this often, so there are very few families using this and we expect the items below to remain in great condition. Due to allergies, this is a NO PET and NO SMOKING Unit.
• Bedrooms - The beds are very comfortable. Back or neck issues? The master bedroom has a split king ADJUSTABLE bed with new plush pillow top mattresses. So, if you like to sleep flat and they like to sleep with their head and/or feet elevated. NO PROBLEM. The guest bedroom has a king size bed with an additional 3" foam topper. Talk about comfortable! The den has bunk beds with foam toppers as well.
• Bathrooms – The guest bath is newly remodeled and has a "Jack and Jill" bathroom shared with the den. Although the master bath isn't remodeled yet, the toilet is new and the tub and sinks are all in working order. The water is hot and there is adequate room for everyone to get ready for that special night out.
• Kitchen – Kitchen is stocked with new, higher end pots and pans and cooking utensils. The appliances are new as is the blender, air fryer, toaster, personal blender, and coffee maker.
• Entertainment – 65” smart TV w/DVR in the Living room, new 55” Smart TV in the Master, and a new 43” Smart TV in the Guest Bedroom. Stream if you have accounts, if you don't then cable is available on all three TV's. Free WiFi for all your binge watching needs (or if you just have to catch up on a few work emails…let’s try to keep that to a minimum while you are here in paradise!) There are some card games and books available (in unit and the social room) as well for you to enjoy.
• Living/Dining – With 1988 square feet there is plenty of room in this open concept condo for everyone to relax and catch a movie on their favorite streaming service after a nice dinner on the lanai overlooking the pool and canal. There is room for six at the indoor dining table and room for six at the lanai dining, so take your choice!
• Supplies – You will find plenty of supplies to get your vacation started, including pickleball paddles and beach supplies (beach bag, towels, umbrella, umbrella anchor, chairs, and a wagon to pull them in for the short walk to the beach – all you need to bring are your shades, a good book, and suntan lotion)
• Washer/Dryer – a newer, full size washer and dryer is located in the unit.
The Amenities – Don’t want to put your feet in the sand? Enjoy the heated pool or take a dip in the hot tub. Play a game of tennis or pickle ball on our on-site court. Throw the fish you caught off our docks on the gas grills and kick back and relax as the sun goes down. Rent a kayak and drop it in the canal right here and head to one of the many islands for a day of shelling.
Enjoy the beach or Everglades by day and take a short drive or walk to a nice restaurant or catch a movie or live entertainment in the evening. Come back to a quiet, low density complex that feels more like a house than an in/out condo with new people coming in everyday.
Take a trip to Key West by car or the Key West express. Want a little city life? Head a few hours south to Miami or a few hours north to Tampa. Either way, you can catch a spring training baseball game. Want to head to Orlando - just a short trip for a couple of days stay. Either way, you can head back to Marco Island and get back in the Marco Mindset. This is a wonderful place to use as a home base for all that Florida has to offer.
On the Island itself - There are so many wonderful restaurants, entertainment and arts opportunities. You can go for a run/walk on the beach or head down to the local racquet club for a fun game of tennis or pickleball. Golf more your style? There are dozens of great golf courses within a short distance. Want to get on the water? You can rent a kayak, boat or jet ski or hire a local captain to take you to that secret fishing or shelling spot. Or....you could just do nothing and enjoy the wonderful weather that Marco offers year-round.
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 15% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Jan 02 2022 - Feb 28 2022
Mar 01 2022 - Mar 31 2022
Apr 01 2022 - Apr 30 2022
May 01 2022 - May 31 2022
Jun 01 2022 - Aug 31 2022
Refndble Damage Deposit: $350
Cleaning Fee: $160
Tax Rate: 12%
Per Condo Association Rules - Total occupancy of unit must not exceed 6, including children
Minimum age of 25 to rent condo.
PayPal , Zelle, Venmo and check for exact amount accepted (Condo is considered booked when check clears)
50% rental deposit + damage deposit with executed Lease Agreement is required to book the condo.
Final Payment due 30 days before check-in
Cancellations must be made at least 30 days prior to check-in. Cancellations less than 30 days will incur a calendar hold fee of 20% of total rental amount.
$160 Departure Cleaning Fee
12% Florida Tourist Tax Required
Check-in Time is 4pm
Check-out Time is 10am
Due to allergies NO PETS and NO SMOKING is allowed. All renters are responsible for their guests as well. Any evidence of smoking and/or pets will result in immediate removal from the property with no refund and forfeiture of the damage deposit.
All Rates Subject to Change Without Notice but will not effect any signed lease agreements.
Last updated on January 18, 2022
Shawn and Kim
Year Purchased: 2020
About the owner: We are from Branson, Missouri and we are beach people. She loves the sand and I love to be in the water snorkeling or on the water fishing. We have rented in several places in the Gulf and Caribbean, but when we made it to Marco Island, we knew this was the place for us. We are happy to share a little bit of paradise with you.
Why this property? This condo offers the best of both worlds for us. It is such a short walk to the beach and we have the ability to hop on a boat in our backyard and be on the gulf in a few short minutes. We chose the south side of the Island because it is so quiet here, but still very close to all amenities. It is a small island after all! We hope you love this place as much as we do.
Calendar last updated: January 18, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this property have a boat slip w/ lift available?
There isn’t a boat slip available, but you can make arrangements to be picked up at our canal and you are a short five minute ride to the pass and then onto the gulf.
The condo is very nice. They have it stocked with even a pack and play for little ones. The owner is very nice and quick to respond. It is a short walk to South Beach. The condo is larger than the pictures show. The people at the complex were very friendly. It is a great home for a vacation!
Stayed: April 2021Submitted: May 06, 2021
Thank you Mary Ann, it was a pleasure hosting you. We hope to have you back with us again.
Everything about this rental was perfect Shawn, the owner is very nice and very responsive. The unit was nice and clean when we arrived. All the appliances are new and washer and dryer in the kitchen was wonderful.
Stayed: March 2021Submitted: April 10, 2021
Thank you Nancy, you and your family were wonderful guests and we were so happy to host you. Please come see us again
The Perfect Stay!
The condo is clean and huge! It is certainly bigger than any other condo I have been in. Honestly it feels more like a house than a condo. The beds were comfortable (the master even has an adjustable king!) I am an avid chef so having an updated and well-stocked kitchen was great! One of my favorite aspects of the condo is its location. I had direct access to the canal, a pool, and tennis/pickleball courts . And just an easy walk away was the beach and several restaurants! All of this, while still sitting on the quieter side of the island. You can tell that this house is a loved home and I can't wait to come back and experience it again!
Stayed: January 2021Submitted: February 24, 2021
Thank you for staying with us. We were happy to share our piece of paradise with you.