About the Property
• What a beautiful lake view!! From second level walkup, 3 bedroom 2 bathroom unit in gator trace golf & country club, with two superb 9 hole golf courses and weekly activities
• This gem is a one-level Townhouse condo on 2nd floor, with private interior staircase from garage into condo, two private terraces, unique to the building
• Lovely open concept, spacious, light and airy, with high trey ceilings, all rooms with great views, over 1800 sq foot quality built concrete condo, tastefully decorated and furnished
• 3 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms all with tile floors and granite counters
• Master with king bed and large ensuite bath, walk in shower, soaker tub, plus large walk-in closet
• Two other bedrooms on opposite side of condo, each with double bed, with 2nd bathroom with walk-in shower
• In-suite laundry and all linens included. Wi-Fi included, Living room has a TV, with cable, DVD player.
• Air conditioning, plus ceiling fans in all bedrooms, living room, and back terrace.
• Watch wildlife from two private terraces, with beautiful views of water and 5th green
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite counters and backsplash, dishwasher, and quality small appliances includes blender, coffee maker, toaster, and juicer.
• Note that this is a pet free and smoke free condo
• Walk to the Country club from the condo, with a golf pro shop, restaurant and lounge, large pool and deck
• The Club offers a beautiful restaurant with lounge and bar, great food, events, with outdoor terrace overlooking large pool (not heated) and deck.
The community of Gator Trace is in high demand. It is beautifully kept with stunning flowers, greenery and palms. The location is a wow factor, so close to the water, and the gorgeous downtown gem of Fort Pierce and the ocean. Beaches are plentiful and uncrowded - a gem!
You will feel on vacation the moment you enter this Florida condo, from it's warm colors, beautiful views from both the spacious front porch to covered lanai. The beach is amazing, but being home for sunsets and cocktails with unique candles and lighting is special, and you will make many memories. All of the furniture is 'Old Florida', with pineapple base lamps, to majestic framed prints. And high end, fully equipped throughout.
Fort Pierce is a historical beach town, about 1 hour North of West Palm Beach, with tons of character, white washed downtown right on the water, and miles and miles of uncrowded beaches.
We are in Southern Florida, which means we are located below the frost line, i.e. the Gulf Streams are above our location, which keep the temperature warm all year round in this sub-tropical oasis
Beautiful, historic downtown Fort Pierce is a short 5 km drive along the Intracoastal, and has wonderful events and a farmers market on Saturday mornings (9-noon) which is right along the intracoastal water, or visit the excellent Sailfish micro brewery, right downtown.
• Downtown Fort Pierce is also home to the great Sunrise Theatre, with excellent, affordable shows. Walk from an outdoor dinner on the waterfront to a show. Lots several great restaurants and events in town and along the water.
• Short drive to the ocean, along a very picturesque Intracoastal, to the 21 miles of beaches of Hutchinson Island with many excellent access points which have facilities. For example, the beautiful South Beach, Blue Heron Beach, or Pepper Park Beaches. Or visit the many nature preserves and botanical gardens in and around Fort Pierce.
• Visit within two hours, some of the countless attractions of Orlando, or you can visit Cape Canaveral, the Kennedy Space Center
• Port St. Lucie is host to the New York and St. Lucie Mets. Spring Training camp. The Blue Jays Spring Training Camp is about a 3 hour drive. Port St. Lucie, a short drive South, has some great shopping options including The Landing at Tradition, Treasure Coast Mall with Bath & Body, Gap, Dillards, JC Penney, Macy’s, along with many plazas.
• Fort Pierce has an excellent walkway around the Intracoastal and Marina with fantastic views. We loved our fishing expedition which left right from the downtown marina!
• Jensen Beach is another quaint nearby beach town where you can enjoy monthly festivals, several great restaurants, plus an outdoor Art Festival every week
• Head to nearby Vero Beach, 15 km to the North for a large outlet shopping centre with all the name brands, or Riverside Theatre with great shows and outdoor music all year round.
• Stuart, another great town about 15 km South is a very quaint downtown with great shopping, restaurants, and an outdoor waterfront performance stage with music every Sunday afternoon while you watch the yachts at Sailors Return Restaurant! Checkout the unique Barn Theatre or Lyric Theatre for shows.
Attractions Within Walking Distance
There is so much to do, but we know you are looking for some R&R. Once you've got your rhythm, you'll be more on island time, and taking things a bit slower! While Nelson's Farms with the best fresh produce is right around the corner, you'll want to head out to the weekly Farmers market in downtown Fort Pierce for the ambiance, great prepared foods, and all the fresh veggies and delicacies you could want for the week!
Favorite Places To Eat
Try one of the many downtown or riverfront Tiki bars & restaurants with live music and great views. Our Favorites include the Sailfish brewery, Archie's Seabreeze where no shoes are no problem, On The Edge Bar & Grill, Manatee, Square Grouper Tiki Bar.
Head out to Manatee right on the water, or 121 Tapas on the Water for the best happy hour specials, and live music!
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Jan 01 2021 - Mar 31 2023
Tax Rate: 6%
2600 per month, Jan 1 2021 to March 31 2021, with option to extend stay
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: As Canadians, we've vacationed on the Treasure Coast with our 3 children making memories for over 16 years. We take time to visit every year, and would love you to experience the joy of this condo and area for your own family and memories.
Why this property? We found the Gator Trace community through a friend, about 10 years ago, and immediately fell in love with the beautiful property, all of the amenities, the friendly neighbours. Of course, the condo itself won us over, with its high ceilings, great floor plan, and its unique 2- porch, designed for outdoor living.
We love it more every year, as we explore and learn more about this historical area.
It's less built up than some Florida beach areas, and that's what we love about it. This is the perfect mix of beach town, history, fantastic trails, beaches and wildlife, along with great restaurants, night life, and shopping!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is available onsite
Golf, clubhouse, pool, restaurant, events
Can non members golf onsite?
Yes, members and non members are welcome. The fees are very reasonable.
What amenities are in the condo?
Everything you can think of from linens to towels, laundry, coffee maker, juicer, specialty drink glassesand even candles