special 5-28-19 thru6-8 150.00 per day 4 night min or 1000.00 wk & tax & clean fee
About the Property
Welcome to The New Waterfront Million Dollar View!
This home has 27ft vaulted ceiling in the living room with new 60' 4 K led TV.
Every room has flat screens TVs, and DVD players with a great selection of movies & great novels.
Last house on the waterway with a wraparound balcony has unobstructed sunsets and sunrises located on a bird sanctuary.Enjoy the double pillow hammock in the Waterfront Tiki or a cocktail at the bamboo bar.
Canoe and Kayaks are free to use at your liesure.Paddles & life jackets it's all here....
Want to go Dolphin and Manatee watching? HA! You don't have to go far!
Just step outside on the dock to see a multitude of wildlife.
Fish for snook,redfish,trout, sheaphead, amberjack, and mullet or go
out for the big game in tampa bay, grouper, snapper, spanish
mackrel, tarpon or into the Gulf of Mexico.
Features are:Waterfront Tiki Hut & cable T V with bamboo bar. Bamboo moon chairs with double pillow hammock. Come and enjoy yourself !
* Large kitchen with granite bars inside and out.
* Huge master bedroom,with king bed 18 foot with vaulted ceilings.
* Master bath has tile and Glass block walk in shower.
* 2 private master bedroom balconies see miles of waterfront views.
* 30 minutes to fabulous Gulf Beaches by car.10 Minutes to Courtney Cambell Causway beaches with pavillions and BBQs on site 5 minutes by boat
* Access to Tampa Bay and Gulf of Mexico - No fixed bridges.
* Great Restaurants Codys Roadhouse Grille, Chilies,TGI Fridays,Sonnys BBQ,Wing House,Lee Garden 5 minutes City Fish, Southwestern Grille, Cracker Barrel, Flame Stone Jack Willies, Olive Garden, LongHorn Steak House, Outback,Applebees 10 MinutesThe Westshore Mall, Has Maggianos Itilian Food The International Mall, Has The Cheesecake Factory & Citrus Park Town Center, all Have Great Food and Shopping * 5 mins. to Tampa Int airport
* 10 mins. to Raymond James stadium
* 15 mins. ST Pete Times Forume, hockey, Bull Riding, Basketball, and other Sporting Events & concerts
* 15 mins. to nite life & historic ybor city
* 25 minutes to Tropicana field baseball &
* 20 minutes Fla aquarium
* 20 minutes Busch Gardens & Adventure Island
* 90 mins. to Orlando - Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios
We are the last home on a peninsula surrounded by water on 3 sides there are no homes in front of our home just water and bird sanctuary there are only 12 homes in our private area but close to everything Wal Mart & Publix Grocery stores are 1/2 mile any kind of food you wish within 5 miles most within 2 miles Cody's Roadhouse Grill , Fridays, Chili's Outback, Charlie's, & Ruth Crist Steak House's The Cheese cake Factory World Famous Bern's Steak House, Chinese & Oriental and All the chains are very close we are 4.5 miles from Raymond James Stadium & Steinbrenner Field New York Yankees Spring training Field
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Jun 30 2019 - Aug 24 2019
Aug 10 2019 - Sep 01 2019
Sep 02 2019 - Dec 15 2019
Dec 16 2019 - Jan 05 2020
Jan 06 2020 - Feb 16 2020
Feb 17 2020 - Apr 06 2020
Apr 11 2020 - Jun 06 2020
cleaning fee: $125
13.50 % tax cancellation policy deposits are refundable with 60 day advanced notice in writing or email cancellations with less than 30 days notice will not receive a deposit refund
Last updated on May 15, 2019
About the owner: I am also a KELLER WILLIAMS Realtor if you are looking to move to FL or just vacationing here we are here to assist you in any way we can to make your stay a GRTEAT ONE not just a good one
Calendar last updated: May 15, 2019
Phone number: +1 (813) 545-5788
This place is beautiful! The beds are comfortable, fully stocked with everything needed for our stay, very clean. Larry and his wife are very nice. We arrived in Tampa much later than expected. Larry waited up for us to make sure we made it safely. He even called to check on us to make sure we didn't get lost and had the lights on for us and gave us a tour when we got there.
Stayed: April 2019Submitted: April 10, 2019
Thank You Kim We want our guest to Have A Great experience not just a good one