About the Property
This dream vacation home is centrally located at Windsor Hills Resort with a private South Facing Pool. The house is professionally designed and renovated with star hotel quality. High standard bedding & linens to ensure you the most comfortable night's sleep. The video link is at the end of the photos. You will love it!
* 2 Master bedroom suites, each with king-size bed
* 1 Master bedroom with queen-size bed
* 1 Princess Room with double twin beds and 1 Minion Room with double twin beds
* Additional two folding beds will be provided upon request. Sleeps 12 max
* Pool with raised, bubbling spa, sun deck and shaded lanai
* Elegant furnishings and decor
* Full-size kitchen with stainless appliances and granite counters
* Laundry with washer and dryer
* Family games room with Arcade game, pool table, basketball game and table-soccer foosball game, Xbox 360.
* Resort clubhouse with pool, hot tub, games room, movie theater, tennis, volleyball, basketball, gymnasium and sundry shop
* WIFI high speed internet provided FREE
* Local and long-distance (US) calls FREE
* Digital entry/lock system with unique, private code for each guest stay
* Professionally managed, inspected and cleaned property. Local caretaker is just a phone call away.
* Welcome amenities pack and starter toiletries included
With its spa, pool, spacious rooms and games room - your family will find this spacious pool home the perfect base for a visit to Walt Disney World® Resort and the theme parks of Orlando. Be sure to take time-out during your stay to visit the Windsor Hills clubhouse and make new friends, enjoy the community pool, hot tubs, play in the games room, watch a family movie in the on-site theater, use the fitness center, shop in the sundry store, or make use of any of the other amenities that are included in your rental.
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Sep 01 2018 - Dec 22 2018
Dec 30 2018 - Jan 06 2019
Mar 24 2019 - Apr 06 2019
May 05 2019 - Jun 16 2019
Jun 16 2019 - Aug 18 2019
Cleaning Fee: $135
Damage Deposit: $300
Tax Rate: 13.5%
Owner's Cancellation Policy
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Pool & Spa Heating $20 per night in spring and summer, $30 in winter or $199 per week (optional). • BBQ Grill $45 (optional)
• Over 90 days prior to check in: deposit refunded minus $100 processing fee.
• Between 60 to 90 days prior to check in: use as a credit for next booking within one year.
• Between 30 days - 60 days: lost of 50% Rental and full deposit.
• Within 30 days: lost of 100% of rental and full deposit.
Last updated on September 18, 2018
Calendar last updated: September 18, 2018
Phone number: +1 6093758689
Links to more information:
CLICK HERE - Personal Website
Guestbook comments from the owner:
The layout was perfect for my family of 5 and two sets of grandparents. The host is very responsive and accommodating. Very close to all the attractions as well.
This home is exactly as advertised, the theme rooms are awesome and the grandkids loved them. The house is setup perfect for a vacation. Jennifer is a very good communicator. The whole experience had the whole family already planning our next Disney World vacation. Oh did I mention you are about 10 minutes from the Disney World gates. I highly recommend this property.
We absolutely loved our stay. The house is beautiful and looks exactly like the photos. Spotlessly clean. Plenty of towels, dishes,etc. Jennifer is very easy to deal with and answers any questions very quickly. The pool was perfect. Our grandchildren couldn’t wait to get back to it after the parks. We will definitely be back next time we do Disney.
The property was exactly what we needed to accommodate our family of six adults and two children. We even had one bedroom that we didn’t need We used the pool every day and we were very close to Disney parks. I recommend this property if you’re going to any of the Disney parks.
We had 4 kids and 7 adults stay comfortably in this house.
It was clean , they pool was great and there were definitely enough dishes for meals.
The blender and coffee maker were used daily and very nice to have.
The only 2 thing we wished for were cleaning supplies (dish soap and disinfectant for the counter tops) and more paper products (toilet paper and napkins).
I would definitely stay here again. Very quiet neighbourhood and extremely close to the Disney and the grocery store.