About this rental
Parasol resides in the exclusive gated Secluded Dunes community. This gulf front home on the North Cape San Blas is only a few steps from the highly acclaimed St Joe Peninsula State Park. With balconies positioned to take in the surrounding beauty in every direction this home captures the best of the Cape.
The home is decorated with a mix of traditional Bahamian décor mixed with touches of contemporary flare. The natural dark woods, travertine marble and leather furnishings offer a warm, comfortable look and feel while the expansive windows and open architecture inspire a feeling of being surrounded by nature and the sea. All bedrooms are ensuites with elegant furnishings, quality finishes and an abundance of features that make travel easier. This home includes an elevator to all floors as well as a sleeper sofa in the master bedroom.
Outdoors you will find a private pool, large hot tub and four burner Webber Grill. There is an extra refrigerator and ice maker on the ground level contributing to your beach and pool entertainment needs. The natural path to the beach is right out your back door and only steps to the water’s edge. Use your beach gear credit to add a kayak, paddle board or bikes and explore! Fun and relaxation await you at Parasol!
Bedroom 1: Level 2; king bed, private bath, double vanity, walk-in shower, private balcony.
Bedroom 2: Level 3; queen bed, private bath, double vanity, tub/shower combo, private balcony.
Bedroom 3(Master): Level 3; king bed, private bath, double vanity, walk-in shower, sitting area w/sleeper sofa, private gulf facing balcony.
Bedroom 4 (Master): Level 3; king bed, private bath, double vanity, walk-in shower, sitting area, private gulf facing balcony.
Bedroom 5: Level 3; Bunkroom; twin-over-twin and twin-over-full bunkbeds, private bath, single vanity, walk-in shower, private balcony.
* Outdoor shower with hot and cold water.
* Beach gear room, full size refrigerator, icemaker.
* Parking for up to (4) cars.
* Private in-ground pool with seating and privacy fencing.
* Large hot tub w/seating for (6) on elevated platform facing the gulf.
* Natural/private dune walk to beach.
*Four burner stainless steel Webber grill.
* Kitchen w/range, French door refrigerator, dishwasher. Traditional coffee maker.
* Large kitchen peninsula w/seating for (4), quartz counters tops.
* Dining table w/seating for (10) with balcony facing the bay.
* Counter height dinette table with seating for up to (8).
* Family room, HDTV, board games, books, large leather sectional couch, fireplace.
* Large gulf facing deck with loungers and plenty of seating.
* Queen bedroom suite.
* Master king suite, with double vanity and walk-in shower, HDTV, gulf view/private balcony, sitting area w/sleeper sofa.
* King bedroom suite, double vanity, combo tub/shower and HDTV, private balcony.
* King bedroom suite, double vanity, walk-in shower, sitting area, private gulf facing balcony.
* Bunkroom; twin-over-twin and twin-over-full bunkbeds, private bath, single vanity, walk-in shower, private balcony and HDTV.
* Laundry room w/washer/dryer.
* Iron and ironing board.
* Hair dryers in each bathroom.
* Two HVAC units, one on each floor, separate thermostats.
* 1 Bath towel per person (based on max occupancy plus 1 extra/bathroom)
* 10 Beach towels
A $250 beach gear credit is included with this home!
Sleeping capacity is twelve in traditional beds and well-behaved pets are welcome (a fee and certain restrictions apply. Call for details.)
Pool heat is optional (additional fee applies.)
An ample quantity of the following supplies are provided with this home:
Tre’Semme shampoo and conditioner
Dove moisturizing soap in each bath
Hand soaps at each sink
The bunkroom includes a twin over full and a twin over twin bunk beds.
Minimum number of persons: 1
Maximum number of persons: 12
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Number of toilets: 1
Fireplace or heater
Cooking basics (pots and pans)
House is suitable for horse riding
Located on the Waterfront
Private swimming pool, can be inside or outside
House is well suited to go fishing
House is well suited to go sailing
House is well suited to go surfing
Shared tennis court
House with access for wheelchairs
House has a romantic appearance
Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
Disinfectant is used when cleaning the property
Contactless check-in and checkout
ATM on site
Grocery shopping service
House is suitable for pets
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 15% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Mar 25 - Mar 25 2023
Apr 01 - Apr 01 2023
Apr 08 - Apr 08 2023
Apr 15 - Apr 15 2023
Apr 22 - Apr 22 2023
Non-refundable damage protection waiver (Obligatory): $59
Pets (Mandatory for pets): $100
Final cleaning (Included in rent): $400
Linen (First set bed- en bath linen) (Included in rent): $162
County tax: 1%
District tax: 5%
State tax: 6%
Last updated on March 20, 2023
Hosted by Be Our Guest Vacation Homes
Member since 2020
Links to more information:
View all my listings
Hosted by Be Our Guest Vacation Homes